Oh, thank God!
我想找库尔斯小姐
I'm looking for a Miss Culls.
名字是苔丝 中间名首写字母"T"
First name Tess, middle initial "T."
稍等 我看看
Uh, just a sec. I'll check.
苔丝·T·库尔斯 苔丝·T·库尔斯[音同睾丸]
Uh, Tess T. Culls. Tess T. Culls!
行了 我知道你就在附近[吊在附近]
Uh, come on! I know you're hangin' around here somewhere.
你这个小...
Why, you little...
等我逮着你 我要把啤酒龙头插♥进♥你的嘴
When I catch you, I'm gonna stick a beer tap in ya
打开开关直到你双耳冒啤酒泡
and pull till the foam comes out your ears!
我放弃了
I give up.
如果你找到巴仔 拿回我的午餐钱
If you find Bart, give me his lunch money.
我决不放弃
Well, I'm never giving up.
为什么
Why not?
因为比起找个新朋友来说
Because searching forever is much easier
找人找到天荒地老要容易得多
than me finding a new friend.
我能当你的新朋友
I could be your new friend.
-你说什么来着 -没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他的幸运帽
His lucky cap!
巴仔 巴仔 你在下面吗
Bart? Bart? Are you down there?
苗浩斯
Milhouse!
我从没有这么高兴见到你
I have never been so glad to see you.
谢谢你没注意到我的新发型
Thanks for not noticing my new haircut.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Just give me your phone.
我找人来救你
I'll go get help!
包在我身上
You can count on me!
我为咱儿子点上了蜡烛
I lit these for our son.
马姬 亲爱的 如果他觉得这里变成教堂
Marge, honey, he's never gonna come back
他就再也不会回来了
if he thinks it's a church.
根据报告 现在已搜查了78%的区域
With 78% of the search area reporting,
六频道现在宣布巴仔·辛普森已经死亡
Channel Six is now projecting that Bart Simpson is dead.
没错 自称差生的巴仔·辛普森
That's right. Self-proclaimed underachiever Bart Simpson,
死时年仅十岁
dead at the age of ten.
现在来看看最有可能的死亡地点
Now let's look at the districts where he's deadest.
丽莎 我有巴仔的消息
Lisa, I have news about Bart.
我们已经知道了
We already know.
苗浩斯 你是他最好的朋友
Oh, Milhouse, you were his best friend.
你来干什么的
What did you come here for?
我是来告诉她他还活着的
I came to tell her he's alive,
但这感觉几乎和拥抱哈里·霍斯一样好
but this feels almost as good as hugging Harry Horse.
我是来在这不稳定的时刻给你安慰的
I came to comfort you in these uncertain times.
结束了
It's over!
搜索工作停止
We're callin' off the search!
-他们找到他了吗 -没有 他死了
- Did they find him? - No, he's dead.
不 不可能
No! That can't be.
老天 为什么要杀死我想杀死的人
Lord, why do you kill things that I want to kill?
带走我吧 邪恶的耙子
Take me now, vile rake!
春田监狱
春田监狱精神病治疗所
把精神病人变成反♥社♥会♥人士
我觉得你应该这样看待巴仔的死 鲍勃
I think you should look at Bart's death this way, Bob.
你自♥由♥了 你彻底自♥由♥了
You're free. You're totally free.
这个滑下来了
Oh, this slipped off.
你想过如果你做个好人而非坏人
Have you ever thought of how your life could've gone
生活会是什么样吗
had you committed to good instead of evil?
做坏人不是个选择
Evil isn't a choice.
知道了
I see.
要不咱们来个心理训练吧 鲍勃
Why don't we try a little psychological exercise, Bob?
我把你的枷锁打开 你会乖乖的吗
If I unshackle you, will you behave?
试试吧
Try me.
剪烂巴仔的照片
Cut out Bart's picture.
通过这样 把他从你的生活中去掉
And by so doing, cut him out of your life.
别听他们的 鲍勃
Don't listen to them, Bob.
我还活着
I'm alive.
你没事吧 鲍勃
Are you okay there, Bob?
我不信他死了
I won't believe he's dead
除非我用他的骨头炖出汤来
until I've made soup from his bones!
为什么我总是给他们剪刀
Why do I keep giving them scissors?
《禅和导弹维修艺术》
喂
Hello?
妈妈 是我 还没离婚吗
Hey, Mom, it's me. Still married?
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
他还活着 还一样调皮
He's alive! And sassy!
离别拥抱
One for the road?
要离别很久的
It's a long road.
再见
I'll see you soon.
你好 巴仔 的朋友
Hello, Bart...'s friend.
巴仔还活着
Bart's alive!
带我去找巴仔
Lead me to Bart.
那你得先杀了我
You'll have to kill me first.
但如果你杀了我 你就找不到巴仔了
But if you kill me, you'll never find Bart.
两难啊
A conundrum.
怎么让你老实交代呢
How to break you?
你喜欢轻歌♥剧吗
Tell me, do you like light operetta?
有多轻
Oh, how light?
1 2 开始
And a-one and a-two.
*我要歌♥唱 哦*
*I have a song to sing, O*
*唱给我听 哦*
*Sing me your song, O*
*这首歌♥由失恋的笨蛋唱给月亮*
*'Tis sung to the moon by a lovelorn loon*
*他从嘲笑的人群中惊慌逃窜 哦*
*Who fled from the mocking throng, O*
*这是教堂的丧钟*
*The song of the knell of a churchyard bell...*
我投降 投降
I give! I give!
我带你去找巴仔
I'll take you to Bart!
*像个鸡蛋砸碎他*
*He cracked like an egg*
求你别唱了
Please stop!
*开始祈求*
*And began to beg*
你保证了的
You promised.
*在我高歌♥之时*
*As I sang this song-o*
*这是花♥花♥公♥子♥的歌♥ 天生勇敢*
*It's a song of a popinjay, bravely born*
*他傲视一切*
*Who turned up his noble nose with scorn...*
你能至少把我戳聋了再唱吗
Can you at least stab me in my ear?
不能
No.
好吧 我们分头去找巴仔
Okay, we'll split up and find Bart.
谢谢你借我这个 奈德
Thanks for lending this to us, Ned.
我来做最有用的三件事
And I'll do the three things that help the most:
祈祷 祈祷 祈祷
pray, pray, pray.
那我呢
What about me?!
我才不坐这个呢
I ain't ridin' in that!
不让你坐 让你拉
No, you're pulling it!
你这个没用的
Lousy, no good...
你八岁我就拖不动你了
I couldn't pull you when you were eight!
辛纳特拉[美国歌♥手]
毁灭迪伦
埃维斯·普里斯利[美国著名摇滚明星]
拿钱办事
卡尔文和花斑鼠[恶搞卡尔文和花栗鼠]
愤怒老爹 聪明儿子
Angry dad, wise-ass kid.
这是亘古不变的永恒组合
Now, there's a formula that never fails.
好的 孩子们 我们唱首歌♥
Okay, boys, we're gonna sing a nice little song.
我要玩牛仔和印第安人的游戏
I want to play cowboys and Indians.
卡尔文 把斧头放下
Calvin, put down that tomahawk.
卡尔文 卡尔文
Calvin. Calvin.
卡尔文
Calvin!
你看起来好奇怪 戴夫
You look funny, Dave.
戴夫 戴夫
Dave? Dave?!
*上帝保佑美国*
*God bless America*
*把我的斧子还我*
*Give me back my tomahawk...*
他就在这里 但如果你跳下去
That's where he is. But if you jump down,
你就上不来了 那你就会被抓
you can't get back up and you'll be caught.
所以 这是将军了
So, uh, I guess that's checkmate.
我们没有在下棋
We're not playing chess.
我们玩的是 你先请
We're playing a game called After You.
我先请
After me?
你都这么说了
If you insist.
冻苹果干
天哪 我都要吃吐了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表