快来床垫王
So come on down to Mattress King,
设有多家分店交通便利
at any one of our many convenient locations.
您可以睡在崭新的床垫上变身骑士[今晚]
We'll have you sleeping on a new mattress to... knight!
-卡 -做得很好 孩子们
- And cut. - Great work, kids.
每个人吃个洋葱
Everyone gets an onion.
但我后来才知道
But there was another reason for our success,
我家的成功还有另外的原因
as I was about to learn.
儿子 你的声音已足够粗哑
Son, your voice is finally gravelly enough
是时候该学学睡眠产业的生存之道了
for you to learn what it takes to survive in the sleep biz.
床虱
Bedbugs?!
匈牙利床垫绞肉机
These are Hungarian mattress gnashers.
唯一摆脱床虱的方法就是
The only way to get rid of them
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地离开老房♥子 开始新生活
is to walk away from your house naked and start a new life.
睡得香床垫
你 你要搞我们的竞争对手
Y-You're gonna sabotage our rivals?
不不不不不 是你去
No, no, no, no, no, no. You are.
你想成为催眠妖魔 促呵欠师吗
You want to be a sandman, a slumber jack, a yawn jockey?
这就是成功的方法 锡丝拉克家的方法
This is what it takes. It's the Szyslak way.
睡得香全家福
他们是竞争对手 没错
They were the competition, sure,
但他们也是一个家庭
but they were a family, too.
我不能毁了他们
I couldn't ruin them.
你该自豪 你做了件伟大之举
You should be proud. You did a good deed.
对啊 那伟大之举毁了我的生活
Yeah, well, that good deed ruin't my life.
我同情的那家人
That family I took pity on,
把床虱泼在了我家床垫上
they doused our mattresses with bedbugs.
锡丝拉克帝国陨落了
The Szyslak empire was ruin't.
帝王床垫
不久 我们就只剩几家分店
Soon, we were down to just a few locations.
我爸虽从未说过他有多失望
My pops never said how disappointed he was,
但他用自己的方式让我明白了
but he let me know in his own way,
他把我踢出家门
by kicking me out and turning my room
并把我的房♥间被改成没人用的家庭健身房♥
into a home gym he never used.
我的弟妹取代了我在老爸心中的位置
My brother and sister took my place in my father's heart.
帝王床垫感恩节大♥降♥价♥
我跟我爸唯一的联♥系♥就是互加了领英
The only connection I had with Pops was LinkedIn.
这可太糟糕了
That's worse than nothing.
过了这么多年你♥爸♥又来找你
Why do you think your dad reached around to you
你怎么想
after all these years?
我不在乎 我一点也不在乎
I don't care. I don't care so much!
老谋子 除非你跟你♥爸♥和好
Moe, you will never have peace
否则你永远不会安心
until you make up with your father.
亲爱的 我得告诉你
Honey, I need you to hear this:
掺和老谋子悲惨的生活会让你也倒霉
sticking your nose in Moe's horrible life will end badly.
侯默 你最喜欢的电影是哪部
Homer, what's your favorite movie?
《速度与激♥情♥6》
Fast & Furious 6.
这部电影的主题是什么
And what's the theme of that movie?
车子
Cars.
另外一个主题呢
What's the other theme?
家庭
Family.
她说的没错 老谋子
She's right, Moe.
你得给你的车子第二次机会
You got to give your cars a second chance.
-那是你家的店吗 -不是
- Is that your family's mattress store? - No.
那是你家的店吗
Is that your family's mattress store?
-不是 -那是你家的店吗
- No. - Is that your family's mattress store?
都不是
No!
老天 我从没意识到
Geez, I never noticed
这儿有这么多床垫店
how many mattress stores there are.
除非你准备买♥♥ 不然你是意识不到的
Yeah, you never do till you're shopping for one.
他们简直到处都是
Then they're freakin' everywhere.
帝王床垫
那床垫运货前还看起来好好的
That mattress looked perfectly fine when it was delivered.
是你把它翻过来又不是我的错
It's not my fault you flipped it over!
锡丝拉克先生 我带来了一位
Mr. Szyslak, I've brought someone here
仍然关心您的人
who still cares for you.
嗨 老爸
Um, hey there, Pops.
我很抱歉我用鞋子扇你的脸
I'm, uh, I'm sorry about shoe-slapping your face and all.
可能是我活该吧
Well, maybe I had it coming.
你就是这么想的吧
You hittin' that?
-我该 该说是么 -别
- Can I, uh, say I am? - Mm-mm.
他们肯定是老谋子的弟弟和妹妹
That must be Moe's brother and sister.
他俩虽没他那么丑 但我仍觉出了丑陋
They don't look ugly like Moe, but I'm still feeling the ugly.
那个人在用剪刀吃中餐
Ugh. That one's eating Chinese food with scissors.
这个选择正义的丑东西在这干什么呢
Hey, what's Ugly Do-Right doing here?
他又不是卖♥♥床垫的人
He ain't no mattress man.
我永远都不会原谅你逼爸爸对你做的事
I will never forgive you for what you made Dad did to you.
所以我们要说"我♥干♥了什么让爸爸这么做吗"
Oh, so we're doing the "What I done made Dad did" Thing?
我可能说一整天
Because I can did this all day long!
闭嘴吧 床垫们
Shut up, you box springs!
我才是那个
I'm the one what reached around
让大家这么失望的人
to this cesspool of disappointment.
就是 做些补偿
You know, to make amends.
-道歉 -道歉 -道歉
- Amends?! - Amends?! - Amends?!
没有必要脱鞋相见呢
There's no reason for this to come to shoes!
我想让你们都到我家来
I want you all to come to our house
举办一个家庭宽恕晚宴
for a family forgiveness dinner.
我们会去的
We'll be there.
我能带瓶东西吗
Can I bring a bottle of something?
太好了
That would be lovely.
你想要氧可酮还是杜♥冷♥丁♥
You want oxy or Demerol?
弟弟坐这
Okay, the brother here,
父亲坐这 老谋子坐这
the father there, Moe here...
不 不好
No. No good.
知道吗 这件事情糟糕地结束的时候
You know, when this all ends horribly,
不说"早就告诉你了"还是很难的
it's gonna be pretty hard not to say "I told you so."
那就别说
Just don't say it.
你还没结过婚呢丽莎
You've never been married, have you, Lisa?
你深爱这一个人的时候
When you love someone very much,
最难做的事情就是不拿他们搞砸了的事情
the toughest thing is not to rub their face
羞辱他们
in their horrible screw-ups.
那么 做个有趣的游戏吧
So, okay, here's a fun game.
每个人轮流说一个
Everyone take turns saying something nice
和自己有关的人的好话
about a person they're related to.
我先开始 丽莎的字写得漂亮
I'll start. Lisa has lovely penmanship.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
我 呃
Me? Uh, well, it's...
我的蠢爸能找到这个叛徒真是难以置信
admirable how my stupid father reached around to this traitor!
你最好给我闭嘴
I'm impressed that you better shut up
并且和这个叛徒好好相处
and make nice with the traitor!
我很喜欢巴仔的
I like that Bart...
呃 巴仔他
uh... Bart is... he, uh...
我能再说一遍丽莎吗
Can I do two Lisas?
-晚宴大战 -你想怎样 你想怎样
- Dinner fight! - Yeah, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do? Huh?
侯默 进入第二阶段
Homer! Go to phase two.
圣诞节前打折 店里所有商品都参与
'Twas the sale before Christmas, and all through the store
两件套和其他东西的优♥惠♥都很惊艳
All the deals were amazing on twin sets and more!
*席梦思之夜*
*Mattress night*
*很低很低的价格*
*Low, low price*
*没有支付限制*
*No payments due, but...*
只有我一个人感觉到了
Am I the only one feeling all oniony
往事中的洋葱味吗
about the way things used to be?
我们打扮得像臭气熏天的驯鹿
We were dressed as stinkin' reindeer,
但是我们一家人真的都很臭
but we were really a stinkin' family.
我想你
Oh, I miss you frigs.
马姬 谢谢你和我家里的人联♥系♥
Marge, thank you for reaching around to my family.
我有事要对大家说
I got something to tell all of youse.
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
我带着帝王床垫的皇冠的头
Sleepy is the head
现在已经很困倦了
that wears the mattress crown.
我的弹簧已经不好使了
That's right, my springs have sprung.
-给我的儿子 一家店
- To my son, I give a store.
-给我的女儿 一家店 -啊
- To my daughter, I give a store. - Aw.
晚餐很棒
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表