Yes. As the owner of an impala, I...
-它去哪了 -天呐
- Hey, where'd it go? - Oh, boy.
辛普森 昆毕
*从足球妈妈到黑♥手♥党♥头目*
*From soccer moms to mafia dons*
*我会满足你们的需求*
*I'll give you what you need*
*我是马姬·辛普森*
*I'm Marge Simpson*
*你还不投票给我吗 耶*
*And won't you vote for me? Yeah!*
路易吉
为什么大家都觉得我只会
Why do people assume all I can do
给发♥情♥的狗喂意大利面
is feed spaghetti to dogs that want to make out?
你想做什么呢
What do you want to do?
用木头刻个小男孩然后把他变成活人
Carve a little wooden boy and make him come to life.
辛普森 昆毕
今晚举♥行♥候选人辩论赛
请带好自己的讲台
现在 我们的第三和第四党派候选人
Now, for our third and fourth party candidates,
我很遗憾地告诉你们 你们的选票不足
I regret to say you are just shy of the polling results required,
不能参加辩论了
so you're excluded from the debate.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
辛普森夫人 你把目标放在了小选区上
Mrs. Simpson, you've targeted small constituencies.
你有什么能吸引所有春田人的提议吗
Do you have any proposals that would appeal to every Springfielder?
肯特 我是一名母亲
Well, Kent, I am a mom.
作为母亲 我想帮助这个镇的人吃蔬菜
And as a mom, I want to help this town eat its vegetables.
蔬菜 马姬
Vegetables, Marge?
作为仲裁人 我有义务去核实
As moderator, it's my duty to fact check
大部分蔬菜都很恶心
that many of them are yucky.
这是个暗喻
It's a metaphor.
垃圾比喻
Stinkin' metaphors!
我只相信明喻
I only trust similes.
我喜欢暗喻
I enjoy metaphors.
它们就像是雨滴滴在花朵上的声音
They're raindrops on the flower that is the ear.
应该加个"好像"或"比如"
You put in a "like" or an "as,"
不然你就完蛋了
or so help me you are going down.
她完全被吓傻了[煮熟]
She's completely cooked.
她带到百味餐上的鸡可不是这样
Unlike the chicken she brought to the potluck.
海伦和她带到百味餐上的柠檬水
Oh, Helen is as bitter as the lemonade
一样酸
she brought to the potluck.
真是一场糟糕的百味餐
What a terrible potluck that was.
为什么这不是一场市政厅会议
Why wasn't this a town hall event?
我喜欢看他们在凳子上排排坐
I like to see them balance on the stools.
知道吗 我这一生
You know, my entire life,
那场愚蠢的轮胎大火一直在烧
that stupid tire fire has been burning.
它毁了我们的小镇
And it's ruined our town.
我保证 如果你们选我
I promise, if you elect me,
我就把那火给灭了
I'll put that fire out.
不烧轮胎了
No tire fire?
就像苏黎世一样
Ooh, just like Zurich.
辛普森 昆毕
够了吗
Is that enough?
随着最后一位老年人温柔地提醒大家
And with the last senior citizen gently reminded
不能在国际烤薄饼店投票
that they cannot vote at IHOP,
最终结果已经出来了 创造了历史
the results are now final. History is made.
选举之夜
马姬当选
马姬·辛普森当选下任镇长
Marge Simpson is our new mayor.
第一位女性也是第二位坐着小便的镇长
The first woman and the second to pee sitting down.
马姬 马姬 马姬
Marge! Marge! Marge!
马姬镇长
与头发同在
谢谢大家
Thank you.
老侯 你想和镇长亲热吗
Homie, you want to make out with the mayor?
什么 不 恶心
What? No! Ew!
你说的是你啊
Oh, you mean you.
好吧
Okay.
真希望我投了票
Now I really wish I'd voted.
春田市政厅
镇长办公室 钻石老乔·昆毕镇长
看我 我是个人♥民♥公仆
Look at me! I'm a public servant!
春田轮胎场
我们的新镇长做了一件
And so our new mayor is doing what was unthinkable
昆毕当权时无法想象的事 做了事
in the Quimby regime: something.
开动推土机
Roll the 'dozers!
抱歉
Well, sorry,
但我不能让你令我没生意做
but I-I can't let you put me out of business.
轮胎大火纪念品
你就为了卖♥♥这些小玩意去污染整个镇子的空气
You'd ruin the air for the whole town just to sell knickknacks?
小玩意
Knickknacks?
也许对你来说是这样
They-they may be to you,
但他们让我儿子进了医学院
but, uh, they put my son through med school.
他用我的名字命名了一种口吃病
He named, um, uh, a-a stammer after me.
知道吗
You know.
我失败了
I failed.
我没能兑现我的承诺
I failed on my one promise.
骗子 骗子 轮胎着火
所以 马姬·辛普森已经失败了
And so, Marge Simpson is already a failure.
继玛米·艾森豪威尔在就职当日
The fastest fall from grace since Mamie Eisenhower
摧毁了一家钢琴店后成了名声下降得最快的人
destroyed a piano store on inauguration day.
原景重现 可能不属实
妈 想吃点午餐吗
Hey, Mom, want to get some lunch?
我也很想午休
I'd love a lunch break,
但我得先把轮胎之火给灭了
but I've got to get that tire fire out first.
已经开始忽略家人了吗 镇长女士
Already neglecting your family, Madam Mayor?
你怎么这样 别让你妈难堪
Why you little! Don't embarrass your mother!
大伙 大伙 住手
Guys, guys, stop!
我是镇长
I'm the mayor.
你们的行为都代表了我
Everything you do reflects on me.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, honey.
只是当你凌驾于法律之上后
It's just hard to restrain yourself
就很难控制自己了
when you're above the law.
我们没有凌驾于法律之上
We're not above the law.
是 是 我知道了
Oh, yeah, yeah, I get it.
我们凌驾于法律之上
但这间办公室被监听了
我要你跟我保证
I want you to promise me.
你们能都像丽莎那样吗 就一会儿行吗
Can you both behave like Lisa, just for a little bit?
"我是丽莎 我是丽莎"
"I'm Lisa. I'm Lisa."
"我喜欢音乐"
"I like music."
"我的男朋友是西兰花"
"My boyfriend is broccoli."
我们永远不会厌倦你们的回忆
感恩今年一切顺利
我们是来买♥♥你的小摊的
We're here to buy your stand.
不卖♥♥
Yeah, well, it's not for sale.
我只是想帮助这个城市
All I want to do is help this city,
这样叮咚吵闹我没法完成
and I can't because of this ding-dong.
你竟敢这样侮辱我
How dare you insult me like that?
我当时就在那里
I was there!
什么 什么 什么
What? What, what, what, what, what?
克莱德是个越战老兵
Clyde's a Vietnam vet,
叮咚战役的幸存者
a survivor of the Battle of Dhing Dhong.
感谢
Thank you.
丹久[音同"感谢之前是他的死党
Than Kyu was his best friend.
在一个双关语太多战役中踩到了地雷
Stepped on a land mine in the battle of One Pun Too Many.
这不好 马姬 不好
This is not good, Marge. Not good.
马姬的这种行为
Marge's beehive of activity
蓝发唠叨鬼该去睡觉了
捅了马蜂窝
has become a hornet's nest of trouble.
还有 我们的新闻报道已经缩减到两句话
Also, our news broadcasts have been reduced to two sentences.
晚安
Good night.
现在只有一个办法了
There's only one way out.
你得做一场直播
You're gonna have to do a live,
完全脱稿 和投票者心连心地交流
completely unscripted heart-to-heart with the voters.
-这是你的剧本 -我不需要剧本
- Here's your script. - I don't want a script.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
晚上好
Good evening.
我是来找你谈谈的 一对一
I'm here to talk to you, one-on-one,
就像普通妈妈一样坐在厨房♥里
just an ordinary mom sitting in her kitchen.
焦点小组
简直是灾难
This is a disaster.
我见过逆时针转的把手
I've seen counterclockwise knob turning before,
也没这么糟
but not like this.
马姬 晚饭几点好
Marge, what time is dinner ready?
我正在演讲呢
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表