我们仍有表演者表示他将会"震撼全场"
we still have one performer who says he will "Blow you away."
让我们有请原创化学艺术家
So please welcome the original Dennis the Chemist,
巴仔·辛普森
Bart Simpson.
把烧杯放下 疯癫化学家
Drop the beaker, Screwy Pasteur.
不 我没打算捣蛋
No. I wasn't doing anything bad.
把烧杯倒进去你就知道了
Pour the beaker and you'll see.
我们不会让你混合化学物质的
We are not gonna let you mix those chemicals.
我们接到西摩·史金纳发来的
We got a tip from an anonymous source
匿名线索
named Seymour Skinner.
你知道"匿名"的意思吗
Do you even know what "Anonymous" Means?
可靠的
Uh, helpful?
妈妈 我是无辜的
Mom, I'm innocent.
你相信我 对吗
You believe me, don't you?
如果他说谎了 我永远不会原谅他
Oh, if he's lying, I'll never forgive him.
如果他说的真话 他永远不会原谅我的
If he's telling the truth, he'll never forgive me.
幸亏我不是你
Glad I'm not you.
巴仔 宝贝 我来为你倒烧杯
Bart, sweetie, I'll pour the beaker for you.
他是无辜的 那究竟是谁把硫酸
He's innocent. But then who put the sulfuric acid
掺进丘督学的杯子里的
in Superintendent Chalmers' drink?
是我
I did.
-威利 为什么 -为什么
- Willie! Why? -Why?
因为 西摩 我想杀的是你
Because, Seymour, I was trying to kill you.
没关系 做得好
Well, that's okay. Good man.
-但是 -安静 西摩
- But... - Quiet, Seymour.
他是个有梦想的人
The man's got a dream.
我从没有怀疑过你
I never doubted you.
你应该怀疑我的
Well, you should have.
爱乐[le]之城
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
2017年奥斯卡最佳影片
这一集本应该是山寨电影《月光男孩》的
This episode was supposed to have been a parody of Moonlight,
不是《爱乐之城》
not La La Land.
《月光男孩》 但是我们都没人看过啊
Moonlight? But none of us have seen it.
我们有DVD 今晚可以看
We have the DVD. We could watch it tonight.
不然就看《X战警:天启》
Either that or X-Men: Apocalypse.
X战警
X-Men!
我想看《月光男孩》
I'd like to see Moonlight.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表