那些都是给我写的
Those messages were for me.
那你应该拥有它
Well, then you should have them.
所有好事真的绑成礼物送到我手里了
Everything tied up in a bow.
记得我爱你
因为你♥爸♥爸是个贱♥人♥加混♥蛋♥
上面说什么
What's it say?
记得我爱你
因为你♥爸♥爸是个贱♥人♥加混♥蛋♥
上面说
It says, uh...
你父亲是个好人
"Your father is an okay guy."
-谢谢你告诉我 -谢谢你相信
- Aw, thanks for telling me. - Thanks for buying it.
辛普森先生 根据您的预算
Mr. Simpson, based on your budget,
恐怕这里只有一辆车你能买♥♥得起
I am afraid there's only one car on this lot you can afford.
二手车
你认识这辆车吗
You know this car?
可不
Do I!
我就觉得你应该是在车里
Aw, I thought that's where you were.
天啊 她怎么了
Geez, what's wrong with her?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表