好吧
Okay, okay.
唯一的解释就是我在做梦
The only explanation is I'm still asleep,
梦到房♥子被水淹了
dreaming that the house is flooded.
这是什么意思呢 意味着什么呢
What does it mean? What does it mean?
也许意味着你压力很大
It probably means you're under a lot of stress
因为这不是梦 房♥子真的被淹了
because this is not a dream and the house is flooded.
我来也
Cowabunga!
天哪 太糟糕了
Oh, my God. This is horrible!
不过 水把沙发冲走了
Although, I do like the sofa better
这个位置确实更好些
where the water's carrying it.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
侯默 这幅画的位置我不喜欢
Homie, I don't like where the painting is.
也许你是因为其他事在生气
Maybe you're upset about something else.
你是不是饿了
Are you hungry?
要不做点猪排吃
Why don't you make some pork chops?
好吧
Fine.
这下能把画重新挂一下吗
Now can you hang the painting?
总在挑画的毛病
Always with the painting.
完美 等等 不行
Perfect. Wait, no, no, it's not.
再试一次
Try again.
不行 这两个中间
Mm. No, split the difference.
你看
See?
你要是听我的话 我们配合就很完美
When you listen to me, we make a great team.
我仿佛都听到了大海的声音
It's almost like I can hear the ocean.
看来我们都有错
I guess we're both at fault.
其实 还挺新鲜的
In a way, that's refreshing.
你想听我道歉吗
Do you want me to apologize anyway?
-我很乐意 -矮油 不用了 亲爱的
- I'd be happy to. - Aw, no, thanks, sweetie.
好吧 无论如何 对不起
Hmm. Well, either way, I'm sorry.
对了 等回头卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候
Okay, now, when we try to sell the house,
谁都别说被水淹了的事
no one mention the water.
你把保险费用都交了吧
Just tell me you paid the insurance.
你是说漂在这里的账单吗
You mean that bill that's floating right there?
明天才截止呢 没关系
It's not due till tomorrow, so relax.
我的折纸作品
My origami project.
别担心 亲爱的 我们给它办个葬礼
Don't worry, sweetie. We'll have a funeral for it.
春田保险公♥司♥
太平岁月里为您保驾护航
好的
All right.
我来调一下你们的保险计划
I-I'll just pull up your policy.
Alt Control键 该死
Alt-Control-F-- Aw, damn it!
凯特 凯特你进来一下
Kate! Kate, can you get in here?
她们那一代的人知道怎么操作这些东西
It's a different generation that knows how to work these things.
-慢用 -孩子们啊
- Enjoy. - Eh, the kids, huh?
真是太精通这些了 来看看
They just know how to do it. Now let's see here.
你们很幸运 我卖♥♥给你们的保险计划
You're in luck! The policy I sold you
可以补偿房♥子的全部损失
covers the full replacement value of your house.
我们还能支付六个月临时住房♥
We also pay for six months temporary housing.
接下来是坏消息 这个计划我只卖♥♥出去一个
Now the bad news: your policy is the only one I've sold.
这让公♥司♥蒙受了巨大损失
It just cost the company a bundle,
我要失业了
and I'm gonna lose my job.
天哪 老吉尔
Gee, sorry, ol' Gil.
没关系 我还有其他选择 待业 自杀
That's okay, I got options: unemployment, suicide.
上帝关上一扇门时 必定打开一顶棺材
When one door closes, a coffin opens.
我瞎说什么 我根本没赚到棺材本儿
Eh, what am I saying? I don't make coffin money.
但我现在有了奋斗的目标
But now I got something to work towards!
没错
That's right.
凯特 你能教我怎么给手♥机♥充电吗
Kate, can you tell me how to charge a cell phone?
天哪 墙上的洞能充电
Whoa, whoa, whoa, so wall holes make things charge?
接下来还要怎样
What's next?
西区有不少空中民宿的房♥子
There are some nice Airbnb options on the Westside.
范浩腾的家
我不想在认识的人卧室里住
Mm, I'd feel kind of weird sleeping in the bedroom of someone I know.
房♥间还可以吗
Everything okay with the room?
你不是三个礼拜以后
You're not supposed to be back
才会度假回来吗
from your vacation for three weeks.
不是度假
It's not a vacation.
我爸做的是当季水果采摘工作
My dad is doing seasonal fruit picking.
别这样 苗浩斯
Come on, Milhouse.
你踩在我肩膀上我们才能摘到高处的苹果
I need you on my shoulders to reach the high apples.
我也不想去一个
And I don't want to be in a room
所有人不♥穿♥裤子的地方住
where guys walked around with their dinguses out.
不行 这个不能想象
No! No, don't imagine that!
儿子
So, son, uh,
听说你马上要有比大钱入账了
word on the street is you've come into some money.
所以呢
Yeah?
我在想 你先听我说完
I was wondering, you know, uh-- just hear me out--
我一直拿你当朋友的
I've always considered you a friend, and...
不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
这是世界上最重要的钱
This is the most precious kind of money there is:
白来的钱 而且是我的
unearned, and it's mine.
我绝对不会给你 就因为你想
And you're not getting at it just because you need
要个大电视 换个有窗户的房♥子...
a bigger TV or a room with a window or...
我需要做手术
An operation.
你需要做手术 你怎么了
You need an operation? What's the matter?
这让我很尴尬 可以的话
If it's all the same, it's embarrassing,
还是不要在公共场合说了
and I'd rather not discuss it publicly.
是吗 那能是什么
Really? What could it be?
它对我很重要 而且很贵
Look, it's important to me and pricey.
到底是什么
What could it be?
菊花疼
巨花疼
"Pane in the ass"?
把手拿开
Hands off!
我需要医生
I need professional help!
别担心 这里是美国
Not to worry. This is the United States.
我们有北美第三大优秀的健康系统
We have the third best health care system in North America.
你们好 医疗保险
Hi, Medicare!
我是说 你们好 金主
I mean, hi, every-money.
我能单独和医生谈谈吗
Can I speak with the doctor alone?
当然
Of course.
等等 我就是医生
Oh, wait, I'm the doctor.
所以我才带着听诊器
That's why I wear the heart listening tube.
咚咚 咚咚
Ba-boom, ba-boom.
从来听不腻
That never gets old.
爷爷怎么谈了这么久
What's taking Grampa so long in there?
这里的医疗费用这么高简直过分
It's crazy that medical costs are so high here.
在丹麦 随便选的 卫生保健都免费
In Denmark-- to pick a country at random-- health care is free.
免费 亲爱的 除了糖什么都不免费
Free? Honey, nothing is free but Splendas.
在丹麦 所有人都税额都很高
In Denmark, they make everyone pay high taxes.
甚至有钱人
Even rich people.
对 而且他们的医保免费
Yes, and they get free health care.
这就叫社♥会♥主♥义♥
It's called socialism.
社♥会♥主♥义♥ 但我的收音机说要讨厌它
Socialism? But all my radio loudmouths tell me to hate that.
那个医生救不了我
That doc can't do nothing for me.
要是爷爷在丹麦 结果出了车祸
You know, if Grampa was in Denmark and he had an accident,
他就能免费治疗
he'd get medical care for free!
我不能一个人去丹麦
I can't go to Denmark by myself.
我一句话说不完就忘了
I get lost in the middle of a sentence,
这是我吃过的最好的派
and that was the best pie I ever had.
等等 要是我们用保险金
Wait a minute. What if we used our insurance money
带全家去丹麦旅游呢
to take a family trip to Denmark?
我们去丹麦干什么
Why would we want to go to Denmark?
那是世界上最幸福的国家 调查显示的
It is the happiest country on Earth, in poll after poll.
你那调查结果我这儿就有
I got your poll right here.
丹麦
真让你说对了
Hey, you're right.
侯默 你也有假期
Homer, you've got the vacation coming.
我们又有钱 就这么定了
We've got the money. It's settled.
我们去丹麦 爷爷也能治病
We're going to Denmark, and Grampa will get fixed.
侯默 看来你们家不是你说了算啊
Well, Homer, looks like Marge is the boss in your house.
我说我们不去
Well, I say we don't go!
但我们必须去 我需要治疗
But we need to go. I'm desperate!
好吧 那我们去
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表