剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secrect Life of the American Teenager.
《青春密语》前情回顾
Do you want Adrian to have the baby?
你希望艾利安留着孩子吗
What are we gonna do with a baby?
我们要拿孩子怎么办啊
I'm okay with whatever you wanna do.
不管你想做什么我都没意见
I don't wanna have a baby. You don't have to.
我不想要孩子 其实你不必勉强
I don't want you and Ricky to be anywhere near each other.
我不希望你和里奇相互接近
I see the way he looks at you,
我看过他看你的眼神
and I see the way you look at him.
也看过你看他的眼神
I am not interested in you living at our house.
我对你住我家这事没兴趣
But you find a place to live.
但是你必须去找个地方住
No one's gonna get in the way of
谁也不能拦住
my life with Amy and John.
我和艾米和约翰的未来
Unless Adrian has your baby. I am... moving.
除非艾利安有了你的孩子 我要搬家了
Where you moving? Maybe the guest house.
你要搬到哪去 也许搬到客房♥
If you're too scared to stay out there by yourself,
要是你自己一个人住害怕的话
maybe I could crash with you.
我可以跟你一起睡
Deep down, you have a really big heart
你内心深处 有广阔的胸怀
and a good conscience, and you wanna do the right thing.
善良的本性 你想做正确的事
Is it right to bring a baby into the world
还继续怀着我不想要
when I don't want that baby and Ben doesn't want that baby?
本也不想要的孩子对吗
You're the one who suggested I go out and have
是你叫我出去做
indiscriminate, meaningless sex.
随便的 无意义的性♥爱♥
You didn't have to if you didn't want to. You're jealous.
你要不愿意的话也可以不做的 你吃醋了
I can't believe I have my own apartment in New York.
真不敢相信我能在纽约拥有自己的公♥寓♥
Don't forget, it's a four-week life.
别忘了这只有四周
We'll need you back here after four weeks.
四周以后你得回来
You're my daughter,
你是我女儿
and I don't want you to terminate the pregnancy.
我不想你去流产
You can't decide that.
这不是你能决定的
Then maybe we really shouldn't be a family.
也许我和你妈就不该结婚
I want to take care of you.
我想照顾你
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Hello.
喂
Dad, it's me.
爸爸 是我
What's up? It's Amy.
怎么了 是艾米
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Amy, what time is it?
艾米 现在几点了
Uh, it's 7 here.
我这7点
Amy, it's 4:00 in the morning.
艾米 我们这是半夜4点
I know,
我知道
but I don't know how to get to where I'm going.
但是我不知道该怎么去目的地
Get a taxi.
打车去啊
I don't think we're supposed to do that.
我觉得这不是个好主意
The instructions say to take a subway,
说明上写着乘地铁
but I don't know where I can find a subway.
但我不知道地铁在哪
Oh, I'm sure you can find it,
我相信你能找到
but you need to leave your apartment and go outside.
前提是你得先走出公♥寓♥
I know.
我懂
But it's so nice in here.
但是这里真的很棒
Did I tell you I have a kitchen?
我有没有跟你说过我这有厨房♥
Your dad told me.
你♥爸♥告诉我了
Do you need to be somewhere at a certain time, Amy?
你去那儿有时间规定吗 艾米
I just have to register today.
我今天只需要去注册
How do I pay for the subway?
地铁票怎么买♥♥
You buy a MetroCard.
你要买♥♥张地铁卡
Where do I buy that?
在哪买♥♥
Amy, we went over all this before you left.
艾米 在家时我们都教过你了
You buy MetroCards in the subway station.
在地铁站里能买♥♥到地铁卡
Do you have your map?
你不是有地图吗
The subway stations are marked on the map.
上面能找到地铁站
It's really easy to find your way around there. It's on a grid.
上面有坐标 找起来很容易
All right. Well, wish me luck.
好的 祝我好运吧
Good luck, Amy.
祝你好运 艾米
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I guess. I mean, I love my apartment.
还好吧 我很喜欢这公♥寓♥
Dorm room. Your dad wants you to call it a dorm room,
宿舍 你♥爸♥爸说这叫宿舍
so call it that.
就这么叫吧
He'll sleep a lot easier
那样他才睡的安稳
and so will I,
我也一样
especially if you don't call at 4 in the morning, okay?
如果你不再凌晨4点打电♥话♥过来就更好了
All right. Have a nice day.
好的 祝你今天一切都好
You, too, Amy.
你也是 艾米
You have a good first day in New York.
祝你在纽约的首日愉快
And you'll be fine.
你会好好的
New Yorkers are really friendly,
纽约人都很友好
and they're used to seeing people lost.
他们看多了迷路的人
They'll help you if you need help.
你一有需要他们都会来帮你的
You can help yourself just by looking at a map.
多看看地图也有好处
All right. Bye, Mom.
好的 再见妈妈
Bye, honey.
再见 宝贝
I should've gone with her.
我真该跟她一起去
I would've gone with her
早知道她一个人住一间公♥寓♥
if I'd known she was getting an apartment.
我也跟着她一起去
Well, I'm wide awake now.
我现在清醒得很
Me, too.
我也是
Really?
真的吗
I've heard Amy Juergens played a French horn.
我听到些吹法国号♥的艾米·杰庚斯的八卦
She's good, but she's not that good.
她很好 但也不算太好
She's first chair, and she's a sophomore.
她二年级就当上了首席了
Have you heard the second and third chair?
你听说过二席三席吗
Of course she's a first chair.
她只能是首席
So what are you getting at?
我到底想说什么
I'll tell you what I'm getting at.
我这就告诉你
There are two weeks of school left, and she's not here.
还有两周就放假了 但她却提前走了
You know why? She's already showing.
知道为什么吗 她开始有反应了
Showing what?
什么反应
Hello! She's pregnant, again.
拜托 她又怀孕了
Uh, you better shut up.
你最好闭嘴
Amy Juergens is not pregnant again.
艾米·杰庚斯没有怀孕
What'd I tell you? Covering.
看到了吗 还在掩饰
Now we know she's pregnant.
现在我更敢肯定她怀孕了
Hey, so it's all over school.
现在都传遍全校了
Juergens is pregnant again.
杰庚斯又怀孕了
I need a confirmation.
我需要证实下消息
Amy Juergens is not pregnant again.
艾米·杰庚斯没有怀孕
She's in New York at a music program for great musicians.
她现在在纽约参加优秀音乐人的夏令营
Because she is a great musician.
因为她很有音乐天赋
Oh, I see. Oh, hey, hey. What are the stats
我懂了 喂 少女妈妈再孕的
on teen mothers getting pregnant a second time?
数据是多少来着
1 in 4 teenage mothers has a second child
她们产下第一胎后两年内
within two years of having their first.
四分之一的少女妈妈会怀上第二胎
Why? I have to make the odds.
问这个做什么 我要算下概率
Who is pregnant again? Amy.
谁又怀孕了 艾米
Only she's not.
她真没有
I thought she went to New York.
我以为她去纽约了
She did go to New York.
她的确去了纽约
Ben took her to the airport yesterday.
本昨天送她去的机场
Yeah. She's in New York. Yeah, she is.
没错 她现在在纽约 是的
But she's not pregnant, is she?
她也没有怀孕 对吧
No, she is not,
当然没有
I don't think. She's not.
我是这么认为的 她真没有
Maybe she didn't tell you
可能她没跟你们说
because you told everyone last time.
因为上次是你说漏嘴的
This time, I didn't say anything
这次我什么都没说
because there's nothing to say.
因为没这回事
She is at a music program.
她在参加音乐夏令营
So she's not pregnant again?
所以她真没怀孕
No.
没有
No one's pregnant again.
没人又怀孕了
Is there anyone pregnant for the first time?
那有没有人第一次怀孕呢
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表