剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secrect Life of the American Teenager.
《青春密语》前情回顾
You started flirting with me
想不到我还没和你调情
long before I started flirting back.
你倒是先开始挑逗我了
I just came to say goodbye.
我只是来跟你说再见的
I violated my parole,
我触犯了假释条例
and I have to turn myself in.
我得去自首了
And we're gonna go to New York, just you and me,
直飞纽约 就你和我
and you're gonna see Amy,
你会见到艾米
and you're gonna tell her.
然后亲自告诉她
Is it so hard for you
对你来说
to believe that Ricky has feelings for me?
相信里奇对我有感觉就这么难吗
Stay away from Ricky.
离里奇远点
I'm not even used to the idea,
虽然我是你最好的朋友
and I'm your best friend.
我还没能完全接受这事
Well, get used to it 'cause
早点接受吧
I'm having a baby, and I'm happy about it.
我很开心 因为我要生下这孩子
She decided to keep the baby.
她决定把孩子留下
That's it.
就是这样
I hired her for the day.
我雇她今天来帮忙的
I'd hire her for longer
要是她空的话
if she didn't already have plans. She's good.
我愿意长♥期♥雇她 她很棒
If Lauren doesn't have Madison to talk to,
如果劳伦无法跟麦迪逊聊天的话
you're gonna get a lot of action.
你就有很多主动权了
Did you know you were living here?
那你知道你在这里住吗
Temporarily.
暂时的
I told you you can't live here.
我跟你说过你不能住这
Tom really wanted me to move into the guest house.
汤姆想我搬来客房♥陪他
Amy, Adrian's pregnant, and it's my baby.
艾米 艾利安怀孕了 是我的孩子
Come on. Pick up!
快点 接电♥话♥
We're all worried about you,
我们很担心你
Amy. You pick up that phone right now!
艾米 现在就给我接电♥话♥
Right now, young lady!
快接 丫头
That's not gonna work.
没用的
Well, what is gonna work? Nothing.
那怎样才有用 怎样都没用
She's clearly not talking to any of us.
她摆明了谁都不想理
No. She's talking to some of us.
未必 她可能愿意和某人谈谈
She's talking to you?
和你谈
She wouldn't talk to her.
不可能
Well, I didn't call her.
我没打给她
And I'm not going to call her until she grows up,
她成熟前我不会打给她
and maybe not even then.
成熟了也不一定会打
Well, so who's Amy talking to? Ricky?
那艾米到底肯和谁谈 里奇吗
No, not Ricky. Why would she talk to Ricky?
不是里奇 她为何会和他谈
Ricky knew. Ricky didn't tell her.
里奇心里有数 不是他告诉她的
Why would she talk to him?
她为何会和他谈
'Cause he's John's father.
因为他是约翰的爸爸
Oh! She's talking to John. Go get John.
她一定愿意和约翰说话 快把约翰抱来
Maybe if we get John on the phone with her,
或许我们让约翰待在电♥话♥一头
she'll talk to John,
她会肯开口
and then we can get in on the conversation.
然后我们就趁势加入对话
Trick her? Yeah.
下套 没错
Now you're catching on to parenting.
你现在真是太会教孩子了
When did you two start scheming together?
你们俩什么时候联合起来耍计谋了
Oh, God.
天啊
I think I'm finally coming around
我发现我终于开始
to liking your father again.
重新爱上你♥爸♥爸了
Well, don't rush into anything.
别太急进
Take your time.
慢慢来
You know, you may like him now,
你知道 可能这一秒你爱得死去活来
but when you two grow up,
但当你俩发展之后
you may not like each other at all.
你可能会发现根本没感觉
Maybe the three of us could scheme together this time.
这次我们仨可以联合起来
Maybe the three of us can find out a way
一起想出个法子
to get Amy on the phone to see if she's okay.
让艾米接电♥话♥ 看看她还好不
You want in? No, I don't want in.
你愿意加入吗 我还是算了吧
And are you sure you want in?
你确定加入吗
You have to take a step back
你得退一步
and really look at the relationship.
好好审视这段关系
Decide with your head
用理智决定
if you want to scheme with Dad,
要不要和爸爸一伙
no matter what you feel in your heart.
别盲从于自己的情感
Okay, the advice that I gave to you about Ricky
我对你和里奇的建议
does not necessarily apply to your father and me.
不能生搬硬套到我和你♥爸♥身上
But if I did try to look at the relationship objectively,
但倘若要我客观地审视这段关系
and if I were deciding
并做出决定
if it would be the right thing to do--
和你♥爸♥复婚
to be married to your father again--
是否明智
then right now I'd say that
那现在我想说
maybe it's the right thing to do.
或许是吧
Yes! No.
太好了 才不是
Too late. You said yes.
太晚了 你说好的
No. I said if I were deciding.
没有 我说的是假如
I'm not deciding. Not yet.
我还没决定呢
It sounded like you were deciding.
可听上去你已经决定了
No, I was thinking about deciding.
不 我只是想要做出决定
I was thinking that maybe I would
我想很快就有决定了
decide something soon, if you're still interested.
希望你到时还有兴致
I'm still interested. Good to know.
我可是兴致勃勃 那就好
Oh, where's John?
约翰呢
I thought we were gonna call Amy.
我们不是要给艾米打电♥话♥吗
Ricky's still getting him ready. So?
里奇在给他收拾 那么
So?
那么什么
Sooo?
那么么么
Maybe.
可能吧
Maybe yes?
要不答应了吧
Maybe yes.
要不答应吧
You think we could make that a definitely yes?
那我们要不要进一步确定一下
I'm feeling pretty good about things right now.
我觉得现在这样挺好
That makes me really happy, Anne.
能这样我已经很开心了 安妮
Good. I'm happy, too.
我也很开心
Would you like to go out to dinner tonight,
你愿意今晚和我一起出去吃饭吗
just the two of us?
就我们俩
Spend a little time together outside of bed?
除了上♥床♥也多点其他相处的时光
Would you like to
你愿意和我
spend some time with me outside of bed?
除了上♥床♥多点其他相处的时光吗
I would.
我愿意
Then it's a date.
那我们约会去吧
I mean she'll get over it.
我觉得她会好起来的
She already knew that they slept together,
她已经知道他们上♥床♥了
and she forgave him for that.
也原谅了他
So it can't be that big a leap
所以原谅这个
to forgive him for this.
也不是什么难事
I don't know why everyone's so concerned about it.
我真不明白大家都在担心什么
I don't know why everyone's so concerned either.
我也不明白大家都在担心什么
I just know why I'm concerned about Amy.
我只知道我在担心艾米什么
Oh? And why is that?
你为什么会担心
Because she's the mother of my son.
因为他是我儿子他妈
So what?
那又怎样
So what? So she's someone I care about.
那又怎样 我所以才关心她
She's the person I care about most next to him.
除了他 我最在乎的就是她
Hey, Amy. I'm sorry about Ben and Adrian,
艾米 我为本和艾利安的事很抱歉
and-- and I'm sorry about Ricky and me.
再有 再有就是我为我和里奇的事抱歉
I wish I had never kissed him.
我好后悔吻了他
Yes! A date, a date, a date.
太好了 约会 约会 约会
Where are you taking her?
你准备带她去哪儿
And do not say Jeff's.
别说又是杰夫那家
She likes that place.
她喜欢那儿
That is not a special place.
但那儿不够特别
They have specials.
他们有特色菜
I'll take her some place special.
我会带她去个特别的地方
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表