剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and gives it some wonderful name,
为他取一个美丽的名字
like Beloved.
就像《宠儿》里那样
I mean, it's this magical moment. I can't really describe it.
如此奇妙的时刻 难以用语言形容
The rest of us just hold our breath
我们其他人屏住呼吸
and wait to see what name the mother's inspired to choose.
看母亲会取什么样的名字
And the political situation there?
大家的政♥治♥立场呢
That's a little scary.
这个有点残酷
But politics are politics, life is life.
但政♥治♥是政♥治♥ 生活是生活
Despite the politics, life goes on.
就算没有政♥治♥ 生活也会继续
I mean, everything about Africa--
非洲的一切
it just--
都让我
it makes me feel so alive.
感到充满活力
I mean, such extremes. It's-- It's energizing
简直美到极致 充满能量
and fascinating and new and ancient all at the same time.
让人心驰神往 既古老又有青春气息
So? So?
所以 怎样
That's why I wanna go back, Kathleen.
凯瑟琳 所以我要回去
I mean, maybe not to Zimbabwe but to Africa.
也许不是津巴布韦 但还要回非洲
There's a few organizations that are pursuing me,
几家组织都在吸引我加入
so I've got a lot of choices now, a lot of opportunities.
我选择的余地更多 机会也更多了
And, obviously, I want you to come with me.
我希望你陪我一起去
Kathleen?
凯瑟琳
What about Grace and Tom?
格瑞丝和汤姆怎么办
Well, Grace only has a little more than a year left of school,
格瑞丝还有一年多毕业
and then she's off to college.
要去上大学了
And after you went upstairs, I was talking to Tom,
你在楼上的时候 我和汤姆谈过
and it seems like he's ready to be on his own.
看起来他准备好独♥立♥生活了
No, Tom can't be totally on his own.
汤姆不可能完全独♥立♥生活
I mean, he needs help with stuff.
他需要帮助
You know, finances and things like that. I--
比如钱的问题
A lot of things. I help Tom with a lot of things.
汤姆很多问题都要我帮忙
Well, I guess his wife would help with those things.
他的妻子可以帮他
Or, you know, unless she needs help herself.
除非她自己也需要帮助
I know she has children,
但她有孩子
so I assumed she had some level of independence.
应该是比较独♥立♥
What? You're jetlagged.
什么 你时差没倒过来吧
Tom did not mention his girlfriend having children.
汤姆可没说过他女友有孩子
Well, maybe not to you, but--
他可能没跟你说
I'm sorry. His wife?
等下 他的妻子
Jeff, he just met this girl.
杰夫 他刚认识这女孩
Well, you and I didn't know each other that long
我们结婚前
when we got married.
也没相处很长时间
Yes, we did.
确实是
Well, I think it's time
这是我们加深
for us to get to know each other even better.
相互了解的大好时机
Come on. Let's just pick up and go. Just you and me.
收拾好东西就走 就我们两个人
Or, if you want, Tom and Grace can come, too.
汤姆和格瑞丝也可以一起去
That's an amazing opportunity
这是他们两个
for the two of them to see the world. You, too.
领略世界风光的大好机会 你也是
I've seen the world,
我领略过世界风光
and I'm not that impressed.
但我没有那么着迷
Adrian, Dr. Attavi's ready for you.
艾利安 阿塔维医生叫你进去
How are you? How are you feeling? I feel okay.
你感觉还好吗 还好
Well, come on back, all right?
跟我来吧
All right. Let's go.
好 走吧
And we shouldn't call anyone now?
我们现在不能打给其他人吗
Not yet. It's too soon.
还没有 太早了
I don't want some mob down here from school
我不想让学校其他人
while I'm giving birth.
在我生宝宝时过来
Why don't you give me the phone numbers for your parents
你把你父母的号♥码告诉我怎么样
just in case you're busy later,
以防你一会儿抽不出空
and you wanna get them down here?
但又想去接他们
Okay.
好的
Uh, but my dad has a big trial going on,
但我爸爸在审理案子
and I think my mom's doing some training today.
我妈妈今天有训练
She's a flight attendant.
她是空姐
Security training. You know how it is.
秘密训练 你懂的
Mm-hmm. Yep, I know how it is.
是啊 我知道
And, Ben, your dad's around?
本 你♥爸♥爸在吗
Yeah. And I've got the list with us, too, of everyone to call.
我也带来了人名表 打给每个人的
Great.
太好了
Anything new happen in the past hour?
有什么进展吗
Did you feel the baby move? No.
宝宝动了吗 没有
But I'm thinking maybe she's just getting into position.
但我想也许她在找位置
You know, make her way out. That would be my guess.
试图出来 我猜的
Maybe she is.
也许是这样
Hello, Ben. How you doing this morning?
本 今早怎么样
Yeah. I'm doing okay.
还好吧
Okay. Let's see what's going on.
好的 让我们来看看
Hey, gorgeous. Looking for someone?
美女 在等人吗
I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚睡不着觉
Why not? I told you we don't have to do anything.
怎么了 我告诉过你我们什么都不用做
We're just getting away. It'll be fun.
我们就要去了 会有趣的
I know that. But I couldn't decide
我知道 但我没想好
what to wear...what to take to sleep in.
要穿什么 要带什么
I don't have time to worry about all that.
我没有时间想这些事
Well, you shouldn't worry about all that.
你也不用想
I don't care what you wear or what you don't wear.
我不在乎你穿什么不♥穿♥什么
I like you a lot.
我很喜欢你
I thought you loved me.
我以为你爱过我
Well, we're at school.
我们在学校
You know how you are with personal things at school.
你知道在学校有些话不合适说
Yeah, well, we don't need everyone here
我们不需要
knowing our business.
让别人知道我们的事
They know too much about us anyway.
至少他们知道的够多了
I know.
我知道
I like it when we can be by ourselves.
我很欣慰我们能做自己
Away someplace where no one knows us.
到无人问津的地方
Like when we were in New York.
就像我们在纽约的时候
I mean, outside my apartment building.
在我公♥寓♥的外面
No one knew us. Yeah.
没有人知道 是的
I like New York, and I wouldn't mind living in New York.
我喜欢纽约 我喜欢住在那里
Mm-hmm. Except I like living so close to our families
但我喜欢离家人近
so they can help us with John, like tonight.
他们可以帮我们照看约翰 就像今晚
Yeah, that's a definite bonus.
是啊 这个倒是不错
I thought they were breaking up.
我以为他们分手了
That doesn't look like breaking up.
那可不像是分手
I'm glad they're not breaking up.
我很高兴他们没分手
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
They're both kind of goofy.
他们都是傻瓜
They seem like they belong together.
他们看起来很配
What about us? Do we seem like we belong together?
那我们呢 我们配吗
Too personal for school.
现在说不合适吧
Really?
真的吗
No.
不
Why do I always get that scary feeling
为什么我们亲热的时候
in the pit of my stomach when we're making out,
我总感觉很不自在
and I know that we're not gonna do anything
可我也明白我们不会做
more than make out?
比亲热更近一步的事
I don't know. Are you scared we'll change our minds?
我不知道 你害怕我们改变心意吗
Are you gonna change your mind? No, I'm not. I love you.
你会变吗 不 我爱你
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
我忘了告诉你
My dad gave me 50 bucks
我爸给我五十美元
and told us we should go out for dinner.
让我们去吃晚饭
And he'll pay for it?
他买♥♥单吗
Yeah. Because we're not having sex again.
对 因为我们没再做♥爱♥
"Again"? Well, yeah.
再次 是的
I told him we had sex. I'm surprised I didn't get a call.
我告诉他我们做♥爱♥了 我很惊讶他没打来
Oh, no. He's okay.
不 他没生气
I find that a little difficult to believe.
真让人难以相信
Well, he'd still love me even if we were having sex.
即使我们做♥爱♥他依然爱我
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表