剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
that we were getting remarried again
我们要复婚了
that we forgot why we got married in the first place.
以至于我们都忘了当初结婚的原因了
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
I don't need to know.
我不需要知道
Well, she'll be home next week.
她下周就回来了
We can make it up to her.
我们可以给她补过生日
I feel so bad about this.
我感觉糟透了
Everyone forgot my 16th birthday,
没人记得我的16岁生日
and it stayed with me my whole life.
这个痛苦伴随了我一生
She called me this morning and left a message.
她今天早上给我电♥话♥留言了
She said her birthday just wasn't important.
她说她的生日不重要
She says what's important
她说重要的是
is that she got to go to New York,
她有机会去纽约
And I think she really is grateful for that.
我想她对此很感激
Oh, really?
真的吗
We'll do something for her when she gets back, right?
她回来之后我们会为她做点什么 对吗
She'll be back in a few days.
她几天后就回来了
Okay, but let's call her from the car.
好的 但是我们等会去车上给她打个电♥话♥
Yeah. Can you listen out for Robbie?
好 你能看着罗比吗
Your dad needs to take me to the car dealership.
你♥爸♥要带我去汽车厂商那儿
I'm having car problems.
我汽车出问题了
See you.
再见
I can listen out for Robbie until they get back.
我可以看着罗比到他们回来
Yeah, okay. You can listen out for him and for John
可以啊 你可以看着他和约翰
until Amy gets back for all I care.
直到艾米回来 与我无关
But then you'll be going, and before you go,
但是到那时你就得走了 你走之前
I just wanna say that it's been nice having you here with us.
我只想说 有你在这儿我们很开心
And thanks for the kiss. It taught me a lot.
谢谢那个吻 教会我很多
Like what?
比如说
Like just because someone's sexually attracted to you
比如 如果有人想色♥诱♥你
doesn't mean they really love you.
那也不意味着他们真的爱你
It just means they wanna have sex with you.
只意味着他们想跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥
Or, in this case, that they just wanna kiss you.
或者 以我自己举例 他们只是想吻你
How do I get blamed for that kiss? You know you...
那个吻为什么要责怪我 你知道是你
Never mind. It was my fault.
别担心 那是我的错
I wanted to kiss you, and I kissed you.
是我想吻你 而且我吻了你
No, the truth for once.
不 要说实话
Hey, Dr. Fields. I need to make an appointment.
菲尔斯医生 我需要预约
It's, uh--
这
It's not an emergency. I just wanna talk to you.
这不是什么急事 我只是想跟你聊聊
Oh, hey, thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Can I make you a cup of coffee? It'll only take a minute.
跟你来杯咖啡可以吗 一分钟就好了
Uh, no. I'm not drinking coffee these days.
不需要 我这些天不喝咖啡
Water. Can I get you a glass of water?
水 来杯水行吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
No coffee, no water.
不需要咖啡 也不需要水
This is not a session, Ken, okay?
肯 这不是开会 好吗
I just agreed to talk.
我只答应随便聊聊
You wanna sit down, or should we just talk standing,
你是想坐下呢 还是我们就站着聊
without coffee or water
不喝咖啡也不喝水
so it doesn't look like a session?
这样就不像开会了
Okay.
好吧
So, what's this all about?
你想跟我聊什么
It's about...
我想说
I can't stand your husband.
我无法忍♥受你的丈夫
Um, neither can I.
我也是
Seriously?
真的吗
Seriously.
真的
But that doesn't mean that I'm going
但那不意味着我会
to dump him and go back with you.
甩了他跟你和好
It doesn't mean that I won't either.
但也不意味着我不会
Yeah?
什么事
Good morning.
早上好
Why is that?
这是为什么
Why is this a good morning?
为什么这是个美好的早上
Something happen since yesterday
昨天发生了什么
that I don't know about?
我不知道的事吗
Yesterday was just a bad, bad day overall.
昨天是非常非常糟糕的一天
So I thought I'd go back down to the butcher shop
所以我想回肉店去
and make my apologies to Bunny and
给巴尼道歉
see if I can't get my job back.
看看我能否要回工作
You think that's what people do when
你觉得人们被炒鱿鱼或是失业了
they get fired or lose their job?
会这么做吗
They just show up and apologize?
他们只用过去道个歉吗
People don't just show up after they've been fired.
人们被解雇之后就不会回去了
I mean, who shows up at a place of
谁会回到解雇
business after they've been fired?
自己的公♥司♥去啊
The owner's son?
老板的儿子
Not funny. Go get another job.
别搞笑了 另外找份工作去吧
Something else this good morning?
这个美好的早上还有什么事吗
Well...
呃
Well, what?
呃什么
You know how you said that
你还记得你说过
if I wanted to get engaged, go ahead?
"如果我想订婚就订吧"这话吗
That's what I said, but that's not what I meant.
我是这么说的 但是那不是我本意
What I meant was don't get engaged.
我本意是不要订婚
I was daring you to get engaged.
我只是赌你不敢订婚
Well, I take that dare.
那我接受挑战
I think Adrian and I should get engaged.
我认为我应该和艾利安订婚
Not married, just engaged.
不是结婚 只是订婚
If you're getting engaged, you're gonna get married.
如果你们订婚 那你们就要结婚
If you're not getting married, don't get engaged.
如果你们不准备结婚 就别订婚
I think it'd be good for Adrian to put a ring on her finger.
我觉得给艾利安戴上戒指会好一点
I mean, she's gonna be showing soon,
我是说 很快她的肚子就大了
And I think it'll be nice, especially for her,
我觉得这会好一些 尤其对她而言
If people think that we're engaged.
如果大家都知道我们订婚了
What people? Ricky and Amy people?
什么人 里奇和艾米吗
No. No, not just Amy and Ricky.
不不 不只是艾米和里奇
All people, one and all.
所有人 每一个人
You heard what I said, right?
你听到我说的话了 对吧
Yes, I did. I heard.
对 我听到了
Gosh.
天啊
Oh, he's in a bad mood,
他心情不好
Your father.
你♥爸♥爸
I mean, a really, really bad mood.
我是说 心情非常非常不好
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I told him I wanted to give a ring to Adrian.
我告诉他 我想给艾利安一只戒指
An engagement ring.
一只订婚戒指
Not that I'm gonna marry her. I just...
不是说我要娶她 我只是...
I want to give her a ring
我想给她一只戒指
because I want people to think...
因为我想让大家觉得...
We're...
我们...
Pregnant?
有孩子了
You don't need a ring for that.
你不需要为此送个戒指
I mean, she's gonna be showing soon.
我是说 很快她肚子就大了
I mean, if you wanna give her a ring just to give her a ring,
我是说 如果你想给她那就给她戒指
Then do what your dad did for me
就像你♥爸♥爸一样
And get her a real gigantic one.
给她一只巨大的戒指
You know, give her the biggest ring you can find.
你知道 给她一只你能找到最大的戒指
Look at mine.
看看我的
This ring makes me so happy.
这只戒指让我好开心
And you know what? If your father ever dies,
知道吗 如果你♥爸♥爸死了
I can sell it, and, well,
我可以卖♥♥掉它
I can probably live off it the rest of my life.
我下辈子也衣食无忧了
I don't think so, Betty.
我不这么认为 贝蒂
It's a big ring, but...
这是个大戒指 但是...
Anyway, you wouldn't have to sell it.
不管怎么说 你不需要卖♥♥掉它
I'm sure my dad's taken care of you in his will.
我肯定我爸爸会在遗嘱中安顿好你的
He has a will?
他有遗嘱吗
Well, of course he has a will.
他当然有遗嘱
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表