剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and the three of us have yet
而我们三个还没
to be together at the same time in our house.
在我们的新房♥子里聚过
Yeah. And?
对 所以呢
And so I'm just checking to see
所以我打电♥话♥确认一下
if you're coming home tomorrow night.
你是否明天晚上回来
Definitely coming home tomorrow night.
确定明天晚上回来
I'm definitely coming home tomorrow night.
我确定明天晚上回家
What time? Maybe I can make dinner for all of us.
几点 也许我能做个晚餐
Uh, a home-cooked meal with you
跟你和鲁本来个家庭聚餐
and Ruben sounds great.
听起来很棒
But I'm flying in around 11:30,
但是我的飞机11:30才入境
so I won't be there until after midnight.
因此午夜过后我才会到家
After midnight, huh?
午夜过后
Yeah. But we can all have breakfast together
对 但是隔天早上你去上学之前
the next morning, before you go to school.
我们能一起吃早餐
Yeah, I guess.
也许吧
Are you sure everything's okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah.
对
You didn't sleep with Ben again, did you?
你该不会又跟本上♥床♥了吧
No, I'm never sleeping with Ben again.
没有 我再也不会跟本上♥床♥了
Okay.
好的
Ricky? Did you go back with Ricky?
里奇 你跟里奇复合了吗
Did you try to go back with Ricky? Is it Ricky?
你尝试跟里奇复合了吗 是里奇吗
Mom, really, it's just you.
妈妈 真的 只因为你
I miss you,
我想你了
and I'm just really looking forward to seeing you,
我真的只是很想见到你
and so is Ruben.
鲁本也是
You're sure it's not something else?
你确定没有其他事吗
Why do I feel like there's something else?
我怎么觉得还有其他事情
You're not trying to tell
你不会是想告诉我
me he's already cheating on me, are you?
他已经出轨了吧
The first week you're married?
在你们结婚的第一周出轨吗
Mom, no. Ruben wouldn't do that.
妈妈 没有 鲁本不会那么做的
He would never do that.
他永远不会那么做的
Well, there's something you're not telling me.
肯定有事你没告诉我
I can tell, Adrian.
我感觉得到 艾利安
Come on. What is it?
拜托 到底怎么了
I've never heard anyone so paranoid.
我从没听说过有人这么多疑
I just love you, okay?
我只是很爱你 好吗
I love you and I miss you, and so does Dad.
我爱你 然后我想你了 老爸也是
All right.
好吧
I love you, and I miss you, too.
我爱你 也想你
Good night.
晚安
Good night, Adrian.
晚安 艾利安
Where are you going in such a hurry?
你这么着急去哪
Nowhere.
不去哪
You want me to help you out there?
要我帮你吗
No. I can do it. I'm just making a sandwich.
不 我能行 我只是做个三明治而已
We had dinner,
不过我们似乎
like--four hours ago.
在四小时前吃过晚餐
Okay, it was four hours ago.
没错 已经是四小时前了
So, I can make you a sandwich.
我可以给你做个三明治
Let me make you a sandwich.
让我给你做个三明治吧
I know you can make me a sandwich.
我知道你能帮我做三明治
But it's late. Go back to bed.
但太晚了 还是去睡觉吧
Oh, I get it.
噢 我知道了
Mom hung up and called you and
妈妈打电♥话♥过来找你
told you to run down here and see if I'm okay.
让你下来看看我是否安好
Yeah. So I did.
没错 所以我才来
I had to.
我不得不
So, are you okay?
那么 你还好吗
I'm okay.
我没事
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I don't know. But your mother's sure that you're not okay.
我不知道 但你妈妈觉得你有情况
But I am okay.
但我确实没事
All right.
好吧
What do you want me to tell her when I call her back?
我打回给她的时候你想让我怎么说
Okay.
好的
What did she say?
她刚才怎么说
She said to stop worrying,
她说不用担心
she's fine, and she loves her crazy mama.
她很好 而且她爱她的疯老妈
All right. Then you're fine. And I love you, too.
好吧 你没事就好 我也爱你
Good night, again.
再次晚安
Good night again to you, sweetie.
甜心 晚安
You don't want some help? I don't want some help.
你不想要我帮忙吗 不需要
All right. Good night. I love you, Adrian.
好吧 晚安 我爱你 艾利安
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hello? What's up?
你好 怎么了
I've been texting you for an hour.
我给你发了一个小时短♥信♥了
So you're still up?
你还没睡
I was sleeping,
我刚睡着了
but I got hungry and came down to make a sandwich.
但我饿了就下来做个三明治
What are you doing up? Can't sleep.
你为什么起来 睡不着
Why not? Adrian,
为什么睡不着 艾利安
I think we have to talk.
我觉得我们该谈谈
Okay. But not tonight.
可以 但今晚不行
Maybe tomorrow or the next day or whenever.
也许明天 后天 或之后随时
But at some point, we'll talk.
时机到了 我们就谈谈
"Or whenever"? Whenever what?
"之后随时" 怎么个随时法
Ben, I asked you to give me a few days.
本 我需要你给我一点时间
I know.
我知道
Didn't I see you over at Amy's tonight?
我不是今晚看见你在艾米家吗
You and Amy getting back together.
你和艾米又重归于好了
That's a good thing, right? You and Amy?
那很好 不是吗 你和艾米
Yeah.
是的
So just leave things like they are, Ben. All right?
那就别管这些事情了 本 好吗
Go and be with Amy and don't even think about me.
和艾米一起 别再想我
So, are you still...pregnant?
那么 你还是怀上了是吗
Leave it alone, Ben.
别管了 本
Just leave it alone, please.
别再管了 求你了
I can't.
我不能
You can.
你可以的
Did someone say something to you?
有人跟你说了什么了吗
No one said anything to me.
没人跟我说过什么
Who would say anything to me?
谁会跟我说
Ricky.
里奇
And it's none of his business.
这不关他的事
And it's none of your business. It's no one's business.
也不关你的事 不关任何人的事
Adrian, I hate to tell you this,
艾利安 我不想告诉你这个
but I told my dad.
但我告诉我爸了
You told me you wouldn't do that.
你说过不会这么做的
You promised me you wouldn't do that.
你答应过我的
You promised me you'd give me a couple of days.
你答应会给我几天时间的
I couldn't help it.
我做不到
My dad and I are very close.
我爸爸和我非常亲密
I had to tell him, Adrian. I can't hide this from him.
艾利安 我不得不告诉他 我瞒不住
There's not going to be anything to hide.
现在没什么要瞒的了
I'm just waiting until my mother gets back,
我只想等我妈妈回来
and then I'll tell her, and I'll take care of it.
告诉她 然后解决这个事情
You sure you wanna do that?
你确定你想这么做吗
Yeah, I'm sure I don't wanna have a baby.
没错 我肯定我不想要孩子
And I'm even more sure you don't wanna have a baby.
而且我更肯定你不想要孩子
So just leave me alone, all right?
所以别管我了 好吗
Let me do what I wanna do, what I have to do.
让我做我想做的 这是我必须做的
Good night, Ben.
晚安 本
Hold on a second.
等一下
How'd I know who it is?
我怎么知道是谁
Well, who else would it be? It's Adrian.
好吧 还能有谁 是艾利安
Yeah. All right. I don't care if it's Adrian.
没错 我不在乎是不是艾利安
Well, you cared enough to go over to her house today.
但你在乎她 所以今天去她家了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表