剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Serect Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情回顾
I knew you'd run from me the second
我知道一旦我们对对方有了感觉
either one of us showed any feelings toward the other one.
你就会离开我
Maybe I'm just not ready to be
也许我只是没准备好
in an exclusive relationship.
和你开始一段稳定的感情
I didn't say I was ready to do that-- just be with you.
我觉得我没准备好跟你在一起
If Grace were to have me back
但格瑞丝倘若想复合
and she wanted to give it one more shot,
同我重新来过
I think I'd have to go back with her.
我觉得我会回到她身边
Who did you have a chance to have sex with?
你那时想和谁上♥床♥来着
Was it Ashley?
艾希礼吗
You know I'd never have sex with Ashley.
你知道我不会上她的
No, of course not.
不 当然不会了
I don't think Amy's ever gonna be able
我想艾米是不可能阻止你
to stop you from being with other girls.
和其它女孩幽会的
You two really shouldn't be together.
你俩真的不应该在一起
And yet you're about to get remarried to your husband.
但是你又和你前夫复婚了
When are you gonna see Ben?
那你什么时候去见本
I don't know when I'm going to see Ben.
我不知道何时去见本
I do plan on seeing him, but--
我确实有见他的打算 但是
But you were waiting to see how things go with me first?
但你想先看看和我能发展成什么样
Tell your mom thanks for inviting me over.
代我谢谢你妈妈让我过来住
I just can't figure out why she let you
我还是搞不懂她为什么
actually come over here in the middle of the night.
会同意你大半夜过来睡觉
She trusts us. She trusts me anyway.
她很信任我们 反正她是信任我的
I gotta talk to my dad about giving you that ring.
我得去告诉我爸给你戒指的事
The ring. I forgot all about the ring.
戒指 我都忘了戒指这回事了
Please make it clear that it's not an engagement ring.
请解释清楚这不是订婚戒指
Would you and John like to go out with me tonight?
今晚你和约翰愿意跟我一起出去吗
We would love to.
我们很愿意
She's not here? How could she not be here?
她不在家 她怎么可能不在家
She has to be here! you didn't see her when you got in?
她必须得在家 你进来的时候没看到她吗
No, I didn't!
我没有
Why is everyone yelling?
为什么大家都吼来吼去的
Could you stop yelling? I'm not good with yelling.
能别吼了吗 我可不擅长吼人
Welcome home, huh?
这就是你欢迎我回家的方式吗
Did Ashley see the two of you together?
艾希礼看见你们俩在一起了吗
Is that what happened?
是这样吗
No, that is not what happened. We weren't together.
不是这样的 我们没有在一起
We weren't together together anyway.
总之我们没有真的在一起
You were together when I saw you.
我看见你的时候你俩还在一起呢
We slept in Amy's room.
我在艾米的房♥间睡觉
That's all we did in her room.
我们所做的仅此而已
I didn't know if I should go home.
我当时不知道是否该回家
Amy said I didn't have to go home. We were talking.
艾米说不用 我们在聊天
Why would he leave in the middle of the night anyway?
凭什么他得大半夜的时候回家
But I should probably go home now, Amy.
但我现在可能得回家了 艾米
I think I've been here long enough.
我觉得自己在这儿待得够久了
Maybe if I go home, Ashley will come back.
也许我回家之后 艾希礼就会回来了
Come back from where?
从哪儿回来
How do we even know she's run away?
我们甚至都不确定她是否离家出走了
Because she wasn't here when your mother went in
因为你妈妈想趁上班前
to say good-bye to her before she left for work.
进来跟她道别的时候 她就已经不在了
That's how we know she's not here.
所以我们才知道她是离家出走了
What?
怎么了
Maybe she got upset
也许令她生气的是
because the two of you are getting married again.
你俩要复婚的消息
Maybe that's why she left.
也许那才是她离家出走的原因
Yeah. Maybe it has nothing to do with Amy and me.
对 也许这跟我和艾米一点关系也没有
And maybe it does.
也许有关系呢
A friendship ring?
友谊之戒
Yeah, a friendship ring. And if the friendship grows--
对 友谊之戒 如果友谊升华了
And it better.
最好是这样
Or what?
否则怎样
Adrian is not getting married before the baby comes,
艾利安不会在孩子出生前结婚
and not any time soon after the baby comes.
也不会在孩子出生后立即结婚
I am if I want.
如果我想 我也会啊
And I'm not getting married if I don't want.
如果我不想 我也不会结婚
Ben, you're marrying her.
本 你要跟她结婚吗
It's not an engagement ring.
那不是结婚戒指
It's a...friendship ring.
是友谊之戒
A four-carat sapphire ring is a friendship ring?
一枚镶着四克拉蓝宝石的友谊之戒
Do you know how much that thing is worth?
你知道那东西值多少钱吗
How do you know how much it's worth?
你怎么知道它值多少钱的
I had it appraised.
我把它拿去估价了
When?
什么时候
When I found your book hidden in here.
我发现你这儿藏着本书的时候
Why?
为什么
Insurance.
保险
You had it in a book titled fake book.
你把它放在一本假书模子里
I noticed it. I figured a thief would notice it.
我认出来了 我想小偷可能也会注意到
Well, whatever it's worth,
别管它值多少钱了
I don't care if Ben gives the ring to Adrian
我不在乎本把它送给艾利安
as a friendship ring or-- or any other kind of ring.
是做友谊之戒了 或是其他戒指了
$50,000.
五万美元
What?
什么
Oh, my gosh!
我的上帝
I feel like I'm on antiques roadshow.
我感觉自己身处古董的巡回展示秀上
Oh, ain't that something, Ben?
这可真是件大事啊 本
Betty, I-- I told you,
贝蒂 我告诉过你
I don't know if I can get it back.
我不知道是否能拿回它
I gave it to Adrian already.
我已经把它送给艾利安了
And I told you if you gave her an
我跟你说过 如果你给她
engagement ring, you're marrying her.
一枚订婚戒指 你就得跟她结婚
It's not an engagement ring.
那不是订婚戒指
Oh, so maybe you can get it back then.
那你就有可能拿回它喽
He's not even a Christian.
他又不是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
That doesn't matter.
那不是重点
Honey, the two of you can
宝贝 尽管如此你们仍然可以
still make a promise not to have sex.
立下禁欲誓言
And that way, I would feel a lot more comfortable
这样的话 我就能放心
about your going to a
你跟他一起去
sleepover camp where he is for six weeks.
为期六周的住宿夏令营了
Mom, I can't ask him to make that promise.
妈 我不能让他做那样的保证
Why not?
为什么不行
The question is, why?
问题是 为什么要这样
Grace, this probably isn't gonna be the guy
格瑞丝 他很可能不会是
you're gonna be with for the rest of your life.
你将共度一生的男人
Okay, but what if there isn't a guy I'm
好 但如果没有能跟我共度一生的人
gonna be with for the rest of my life?
那该怎么办
What, am I just supposed to not
那我就一辈子都
have sex for the rest of my life?
不能做♥爱♥了吗
I was fine with abstinence
当我16岁的时候
when I was 16,
我能接受禁欲
and it was Jack and me, but...
而且那时候是杰克和我 但是
Hi.
你们好
Um, I'm taking off tomorrow.
我明天就走了
I just wanted to let you know.
我只是过来跟你们说一声
So, what are we talking about? Abstinence?
你们在聊什么 禁欲吗
I can't wait till I can have
真希望能跟我妈
a private conversation with my mother
有一次你不在旁边偷听的
without you listening in.
私人谈话
I overheard. I wasn't listening in.
我无意中听到的 我没偷听
And I'm all for abstinence, if we're voting.
我很赞成禁欲 如果能投票的话
I'm all for going back to that.
我很赞成回到禁欲阶段
Are you really?
你说真的吗
'cause I heard that you and Madison were...
因为我听说你和麦迪逊
I'm not making that same mistake twice.
我不会两次犯同样的错误的
I'm not gonna tell you what Madison and I are doing.
我不会告诉你我跟麦迪逊都做了什么的
I already told her.
我已经告诉她了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表