剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and I don't want an apology from you, you big fake.
我不要你道歉 你这个大骗子
I don't want a shower.
我不要送礼会
Fine.
好
Then we won't work things out.
那我们就不要解决问题了
I won't apologize to you.
我不会给你道歉
I didn't want to apologize to you anyway,
再说我也不想给你道歉
and nobody wanted to come to your shower.
没人想参加你的送礼会
That's how we got into all this in the first place.
这就是一开始我们之间产生的矛盾
Amy, remember, Adrian's having a baby.
艾米 别忘了 艾利安有孩子
I know that, ok?
我知道
I know she's having a baby,
我知道她有孩子
but she is not the only one who is going through something
但日子过得不顺心的 不是她一个人
I'm going through something, too, okay?
我也正经历着某些事
I had a baby,
我生了孩子
I am a mother,
我是个母亲
and I have to work after school,
放学后我还得工作
and I don't have time to do my homework
我没有时间做作业
or to take care of my son John
没时间照顾我的儿子 约翰
or to have a relationship with his father...
没时间跟他爸爸发展感情
who half of you have slept with.
那个跟你们当中一半的人睡过的人
And, by the way, he doesn't love you, okay?
另外 他不爱你 知道吗
He loves me. I-- I don't care what he told you.
他爱我 我不在乎他怎么对你们说的
Not that we even have a chance at being happy...
我们甚至不会再幸福了
because no one in my family is happy.
因为我们家没一个是幸福的
That's why my parents are divorced,
所以我父母离婚了
that and I had a baby.
而且我还有个孩子
And bonus?
还有呢
I am failing English.
我英语不及格
I have never failed before...
我从没有不及格
ever.
从来没有
Yeah, I got incompletes when John was born,
约翰出生的时候 我还有课程没有修完
but I have never failed
但我从来没有不及格
I'm failing.
这次我不及格了
I'm overwhelmed.
我撑不下去了
You have no idea what it's like
你不知道当一个未成年妈妈
to be a teenage mother.
是什么滋味
It stinks. Okay?
糟透了 知道吗
No matter how much you love the kid,
不管你有多爱孩子
it stinks.
还是糟透了
You just wait and see, Adrian.
艾利安 你就等着瞧吧
It is not easy to be a mother in high school.
当一个高中生母亲不容易
I know that.
我知道
I know it's not easy.
我知道不容易
You know how I know it's not easy?
你知道我是怎么知道的吗
My mother was a teenage mother
我妈妈就是一个未成年母亲
I've been there.
我经历过
I've lived it.
我承受过来了
Do you have any idea how I feel,
你知道我是什么滋味吗
how I have felt my whole life?
关于我的人生
I never had anything,
我什么都没有
I never had what other girls had.
别人有的我都没有
I never had a father, untill I went out and I tracked him down
我没有父亲 直到我去把他查出来
and then when he married my mother,
然后当他要和我妈妈结婚
what did I do?
我怎么做
I disappointed them both
对他们所做的一切
by doing just what they did.
我失望透了
I hate myself.
我讨厌我自己
A lot of days I hate myself,
很多时候我讨厌我自己
but I get up,
但我振作起来
I came to school, and tried to forget that I hate myself
去上学 忘记讨厌自己这回事
because I don't want anyone to know,
因为我不想让别人知道
and I don't want my baby to feel that,
我也不要让我的孩子
to feel that hate
有这种厌恶感
and that insecurity
和不安全感
and that awful feeling of not being like everyone else.
那种跟别人不一样的厌恶感
Do you know how hard I've worked
你知道我要喜欢上自己
to get to a place where I like myself?
有多难吗
To have just an ounce-- an ounce of self-esteem?
为了有一丁点 一丁点的自尊
Huh? Do you?
你知道吗
I'm sexy. Yeah.
我很性感 美错
That was a gift.
这是上天赐予的
But I had to work on my self-esteem.
但我很难感到自尊
And you? You're lucky.
你呢 你很幸运
You had two best friends by your side
你有两个最好的朋友
all the way through school.
从小到大 一起上学
I didn't have any friends.
我没有什么朋友
I don't have any friends.
一个朋友都没有
Except for Cookie.
除了甜心
Do you know what?
你知道吗
Who's idea was it to have this stupid shower anyway?
送礼会这个馊主意是谁出的
Yours.
你自己
Look, we've all said things that we shouldn't have said,
听着 我们都说了些不该说的话
so let me just be the first one to apologize.
让我来做第一个道歉的人
I apologize, Amy.
我向你道歉 艾米
And I apologize to you for not staying out of it.
我没能置身度外 我很抱歉
I just made it worse.
我让事情变得更糟糕
Okay, I guess I'll be the only one to apologize.
好吧 我想就我一个人道歉
Look, let me add that
我再补充一句
Adrian really wanted this shower,
艾利安真的很希望举♥行♥送礼会
and I wanted it for her.
我也希望能帮她办一个
And maybe she shouldn't have
也许她不该
invited all the girls that Ricky slept with,
邀请所有跟里奇睡过的女孩
but it wasn't malicious.
但这不是恶意的
It was thoughtless maybe.
也许只是考虑不周
Sorry, Adrian, but...
对不起 艾利安 但
it wasn't malicious, Amy.
这不是恶意的 艾米
Besides, you already knew
另外 你已经知道
that Ricky had slept with all those girls.
里奇跟那些女孩都睡过
He's Ricky. He's the bad boy.
他是里奇 他是个坏男生
It's just what he does.
他就是这样
He's the guy that all the girls want,
他是所有女孩喜欢的男孩
but you got him.
但你拥有他
Ok, Amy.
好了 艾米
You got him,
你拥有他
and Adrian got me,
艾利安有我
And we all got each other
我们互相有彼此
so please, let's just all try to get along
拜托 我们都和好吧
before any of us get emotionally naked again
不要在学校走廊
in the school hallway.
又有人情绪失控
You're idiots. You know that?
你们一群傻瓜 知道吗
You're all idiots.
都是一群傻瓜
Me, too?
我也是吗
Don't you get it?
你不懂吗
Don't any of you get it?
你们都没人懂吗
I'm not the bad boy.
我不是个坏男生
I'm damaged goods.
我伤痕累累
And I've worked for half my life
我一半的生活
to try to get over what happened to me.
都是在努力摆脱不堪的往事
Having indiscriminate sex is not a happy thing
糜烂的生活不是什么光荣的事
for me or for any abused kid
无论是对我 还是对任何一个想
who's trying to heal.
从受虐的童年中痊愈的人
I'm trying to heal for my life, okay?
我只是努力想弥补我的人生 知道吗
And it was embarrassing to me that
你竟然把那些女孩都叫来
you called all those girls over, Adrian.
让我非常难堪 艾利安
And it was embarrassing to me
同样让我难堪的是
that you saw them as competition, Amy,
你竟然把这当做一场比赛 艾米
like I'm some kind of prize that girls are fighting over.
把我当成女孩子争风吃醋的奖品
I hurt them, okay? I hurt them
我伤害了她们 好吗 我伤害过她们
and I'm embarrassed by that.
现在我很愧疚
I'm embarrassed by this whole thing,
整件事都让我很难堪
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表