剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
That's still not a no.
这句含义也很暧昧
I told my dad. What?
我告诉爸爸了 什么
Why would you do that?
你干嘛告诉他
You used me as an excuse so you can get birth control pills?
你拿我当借口索取避孕药
I've got to go, and you, you talk to your dad
我得走了 告诉你♥爸♥
and don't talk to anyone else.
别再和别人说了
You don't want to be friends with her.
你别和她交朋友
She's a bad influence.
她会带坏你的
Then who should I be friends with?
那我该和谁交朋友
You? You're a good influence?
你吗 你就算是好榜样了
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Don't worry about me. I've got a mind of my own.
多谢关心 我有自己的思想
I know. That's what I like about you.
我明白 我就喜欢你这点
My mind? Yeah.
我的思想 对
All right.
好吧
Did Ben call Amy yesterday?
本昨天打电♥话♥给艾米了吗
No, but he will. He better.
没 他会打的 希望咯
Why?
为什么这么说
Because she wants him to call her.
因为她希望接到他的电♥话♥
And Amy's supposed to get whatever she wants?
难道艾米想要什么就有什么吗
I think she's been through enough
她遭的罪够多了
that she should get something she wants.
该过上心想事成的日子了
Yeah, I guess.
或许吧
If she's busy with Ben,
要是她一心扑在本身上
hey, she pays less attention to me.
也能少管管我了
And what don't you want Amy to pay attention to?
你不想她管你什么
My sex life.
性生活
You have a sex life?
你已经有性生活了
With who, Grant?
和谁 格兰特
Wouldn't you like to know?
你会想知道吗
Yeah, maybe I would like to know.
其实我挺想知道的
Why would he tell me he loves me
他为什么说了他爱我
and then not return any of my calls?
却老是不回我电♥话♥
I don't know.
不清楚
Well, don't look at me. I don't know either.
别看我 我也不知道
Just I think it's weird. Don't you think it's weird?
我总感觉很奇怪 你们不觉得吗
I don't know what weird is anymore.
我没觉得哪里有古怪啊
Jack problems? Probably.
杰克的原因 也许吧
She and Jack were supposed to,
她和杰克应该做了
you know, do it after the wedding.
婚后再做的
And did they?
他们做了
Let's hope not because she is not in a very good mood.
最好还没 否则她肯定会很不安
If they did do it, they probably don't feel very good about it.
要是他们真做了 两人都会很忐忑的
I know that feeling.
我能感同身受
Wait. Did you and Jesse do it?
等等 你和杰西上♥床♥了吗
Why would you say that?
你怎么会这么问
Because if Madison and Jack were going to do it,
倘若麦迪逊和杰克上了
then you two are probably going to do it, too,
你们俩也快了
since that's how you and Madison are.
你和麦迪逊节奏始终同步
I beg your pardon?
我没听错吧
Am I right?
我没说错吧
I would tell you if I had sex.
我和谁上♥床♥肯定会告诉你的
I did not have sex.
我真没
The three of us should just swear off on boys.
我们仨应该离男孩们远远的
Uh-huh. Unless, of course, Ben calls.
是吗 当然除非本给你打电♥话♥了
Why wouldn't he call me back?
为什么他还没回我电♥话♥
And after telling me he loved me,
为什么在他说爱我后
why did he avoid me at the wedding?
却在婚礼上躲着我
It just doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Did you just see that?
你看到了吗
He's still avoiding me. I saw that.
他还在躲着我 我看到了
Hey, Grace just told me.
嘿 格瑞丝刚刚告诉我了
Congratulations, you dodged a bullet,
恭喜啊 你躲过了一劫
or Adrian dodged a bullet.
或者说艾利安躲过一劫
You knew I knew, right?
你知道我是知道实情的吧
No. Knew what?
不知道 知道什么
About Adrian,
关于艾利安
how she might've been,
她可能已经
you know, but she's not.
你知道的 但是她没有
Um, all right, sorry I said anything.
额 好吧 对不起我说了些不该说的
Grace said not to say anything,
格瑞丝让我什么也别说
but I didn't know she meant not to say anything to you.
但我不知道她的意思是也不要跟你说什么
It's all good, buddy.
没事了 伙计
Anne and I are divorced,
安妮和我离婚了
and, well, Ashley's always been closer to me.
艾希礼和我更亲近
She and I have an excellent relationship,
我俩亲密无间
so if she feels she wants to go on the pill,
所以如果她想吃避孕药
then I feel she should be on the pill.
那我就觉得她应该吃
Although she's not having sex right now,
虽然她现在还没有做♥爱♥
and she would tell me if she was,
而且如果她已经失贞了她会告诉我的
and I want her to wait until she's 18,
我想让她等到18岁
but what if she doesn't
但要是她没有这么做呢
and ends up like...
最终像
my other daughter, you know, Amy,
我的另一个女儿 艾米
or just gets herself into some kind of messy situation
或者把自己置身于
like our next-door neighbor,
像我邻居家的那种糟糕境况
who thought she was pregnant, but isn't.
以为自己怀孕了 但是没有
I just don't want any mishaps,
我只是不想遭遇这些不幸的事
so I said okay to her going on the pill
所以我同意她服用避孕药
even though you don't need my okay,
虽然你并不需要得到我的同意
but I'm just trying to be prudent.
但我只是想谨慎一点
Prudent?
谨慎
What?
怎么了
You know I'm the pediatrician
你们知道我是约翰
for both John and Robbie, don't you?
罗比的儿科医生吧
Are you?
是吗
So what? Isn't this all confidential?
那又怎么样 这不是完全保密的吗
Of course, Ashley.
当然是 艾希礼
It's just that,
只是
George, aren't you and Anne back together?
乔治 你不是跟安妮又在一起了吗
That's what Anne said, and Amy.
这是安妮说的 还有艾米
Poor Anne.
可怜的安妮
She still can't deal with the breakup.
她仍然不能接受分手的事实
Neither can Amy.
艾米也不能
That's why Ashley and I
那就是为什么艾希礼和我
don't tell them everything.
没有告诉她们一切的原因
For example, we don't plan on telling them about this.
比如说 我们就没打算告诉她们这件事
By the way,
顺便说一句
I never realized how blue your eyes are.
我从没注意到你的眼睛有这么蓝
Dad, please don't.
爸 别这样
Ashley, why don't we let your dad step
艾希礼 为什么不让你的父亲先到外面
outside so we can talk. Thank you.
回避一下 这样我们可以谈谈 谢谢
And George, why don't you
乔治 你为什么不去
have a nurse take a look at your scalp.
找个护士给你看看你的头皮
I think your hair might be infected.
我想你的头发可能受感染了
Yeah, I was thinking that, too.
我也正这么想呢
My head's been kind of burning for a couple of days.
这几天我的脑袋一直像被烧着了一样
Okay, thanks. I'll be outside.
好吧 多谢 我出去
You know, Ashley, given your family history,
艾希礼 考虑到你的家庭情况
I think birth control of some sort is a good decision.
我认为避孕是个正确的决定
No kidding.
别开玩笑
Is John sick?
约翰生病了吗
No, but every other kid in the nursery is,
没有 但是幼儿园的其他小孩都病了
so they encouraged me to bring them home.
所以他们建议我把他带回家
That's probably a good idea.
这可能是个好主意
It's a great idea.
是个好主意
Now I can spend the entire afternoon
但是现在我用了整个下午
with nothing to distract me from the fact
不去想我仍然
that I still have heard nothing,
没有接到回电的事实
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表