剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret life of the American Teenager.
《青春密语》前情回顾
Are those invitations to my shower?
那是宝宝送礼会的请柬吗
Maybe you'd give me a list of friends you'd like to invite.
也许你能给我一份想邀请的朋友名单
I don't have any friends.
我没有朋友
I want to invite the girls who thought
我想请那些觉得
that I got just what I deserved when I got pregnant.
我怀孕是罪有因得的女孩
Did you do that just to show how many girls Ricky slept with?
你这么做是想让我看看里奇睡过多少女孩吗
Amy, this isn't about you. This is about me.
艾米 这不是针对你的 这是我的事
You don't know anything about that fight, and neither do I.
你完全不了解那场争论 我也不了解
Let's stay out of it and that's the last time I'm saying that.
我们最好置身事外 这是我说的最后一遍
Poor Grace. It got really tough.
可怜的格瑞丝 过得很不顺心啊
Complain, complain, complain.
抱怨 抱怨 抱怨
I can't believe you just said that.
不敢相信 你居然这么说
Do you really love Ricky, or do you just want to justify
你真的爱里奇吗 还是只是想证明
getting pregnant by him in the first place?
当初怀上他的孩子是合情合理的
All I know is your son came over my house tonight
我只知道 你儿子今晚到我家来
and said some horrible things to my daughter.
对我女儿说了一堆混账话
But from his perspective,
但从他的角度
those horrible things are true.
那些混账话都是事实
I don't want to be part of all this.
我不愿意参与到这件事里
I don't really think you should be getting married.
我真的觉得你不应该结婚
If you don't want to be friends with Adrian,
如果你不想跟艾利安做朋友
then you don't want to be friends with me.
就是不想跟我做朋友了
You still care about me?
你还在意我吗
You really didn't care if you completely destroyed
就为了点小乐子
my relationship with Ricky just to have a little fun.
你根本不在乎那会不会毁了我和里奇的关系
And you didn't really care
为了夏令营的小乐子
if you completely destroyed this family
你也完全不关心
just to have a little fun at band camp.
是不是这个家给毁了
John, did you see where Mommy put her English book?
约翰 你看见妈妈把英语书放哪儿了吗
It's in here somewhere.
应该在这附近
It's got to be in here somewhere.
肯定就在这附近
John, I really need my English Lit book.
约翰 我真的很需要我的英语课本
I haven't finished my homework,
我没写完作业呢
and we're going to be late.
还要迟到了
Morning.
早
Morning, John.
早啊 约翰
What are you doing here?
你来干吗
No, never mind what you're doing here.
不 随便你来干嘛
Whatever you're doing here, can you take John to the nursery?
不管你来干嘛 你能送约翰去幼儿园吗
I'm late. I stayed up p o late, I got up too late,
我要迟到了 我昨晚熬夜 起来晚了
and I can't find my English Lit book,
还找不到我的英国文学书了
and I haven't done my homework.
我还没完成作业
I'm surprised you had any time with homework
本昨晚过来
with Ben being over here last night.
你有时间写作业才奇怪呢
I was going to tell you when I saw you at school.
我打算到学校见到你再说的
Really? Yeah. Maybe not at school,
是吗 对 也许不在学校
but I was definitely going to tell you tonight,
但是今晚我肯定会告诉你
if I told you--
如果我告诉你
Is that why you're over here?
你就是为这个来的吗
Are you upset that Ben was over here?
本过来你不高兴吗
I told him to stay away from you
我让他离你远点
and let you and Adrian work things out.
让你和艾利安自己解决
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
If you knew, why didn't you tell me he was over here?
既然你知道 为什么你不告诉我他过来了
I really don't have time for this, this morning.
今天早上我真的没有时间说这个
Can you take John?
你能送约翰吗
Yeah, I'll take him, but I want to know what Ben said to you.
行 我送他 但我想知道本说什么了
I don't remember the details.
我记不清细节了
It's all kind of a blur.
全部很模糊
I'm really running late. Can we talk later?
我真的要晚了 回头再谈好吗
Can we talk now?
我们能现在谈吗
How did you know Ben was over here?
你怎么知道本过来了
Adrian told me.
艾利安告诉我的
When did you talk to Adrian?
你什么时候跟艾利安聊了
When I called her to ask
我给她打电♥话♥让她过来
her to come over here and apologize to you.
跟你道歉的时候
Oh, so you don't really think we can work things out ourselves.
这么说你并不觉得我们能自己解决问题
It didn't look like it was going that way.
那会形势看起来不太好
I don't want Adrian to come over here and apologize to me.
我不想让艾利安过来跟我道歉
Why not?
为什么
Because that will make her the bigger person.
那样显得她胸怀宽大似的
Then you apologize to her.
那你跟她道歉
I'm not apologizing to her.
我不会跟她道歉
If anyone owes anyone an apology, it's you.
最该跟别人道歉的人 是你
For what?
为什么
You knew I slept with other girls.
你知道我跟其他女孩睡过
You can't expect me to apologize
你不能仅仅因为知道了
for sleeping with other girls
跟我睡觉的女孩们是谁
just because you know who some of them are now.
就指望我为此道歉
Did you ever tell them that you love them?
你跟她们说过你爱她们吗
Ah, then you do remember what Ben said.
这么说你记得本说过的话
Yeah, you told Ben, and he told me.
对 你告诉本 他告诉我了
You should've been the one to tell me.
告诉我此事的应该是你
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Because I thought we told each other everything.
因为我以为我们彼此坦诚相告
No, apparently not,
不 显然不是
because I found out from Adrian
因为我是从艾利安那儿
that Ben was over here, not from you.
知道本过来了 不是从你这儿
I said I was going to tell you.
我说了我准备告诉你
"If." You said "If." What else did he say?
你说"可能"会 他还说什么了
Don't worry about it. I already took care of it.
不用担心 我已经处理了
What do you mean, you took care of it?
什么意思 你处理了
No, I am worried about it.
不 我很担心
He knows what Ben said, but I don't know?
他知道本说什么 但是我不知道
How did you take care of it? You don't want to know.
你怎么处理 你不会想知道的
I do want to know. He was talking to me.
我想知道 他在跟我说话
I don't care who he was talking to. I want to know.
我不管他在跟谁说话 我想知道
I went to see Leo. I told him in no uncertain terms
我去见里欧了 我斩钉截铁地告诉他
that I want Ben to apologize to you.
我希望本跟你道歉
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要那样做
Because no one says the things Ben says to my daughter
因为有人那样对我女儿讲话
without my saying something about it.
我绝不会袖手旁观
Would someone tell me what Ben said
有人能在我发飙之前
before I lose it here?
告诉我本说什么了
If I tell you, you're really going to lose it.
如果我告诉你 你就真要发飙了
That conversation was between Ben and me.
那谈话是我跟本之间的
And me.
还有我
No, it wasn't.
不 没有
And I don't need you to go over to Leo's
我不需要你去里欧家
and tell him to tell Ben to apologize to me,
让他找本跟我道歉
and I don't need you to go over to Adrian's
我也不需要你去艾利安家
and tell her to apologize to me.
让她跟我道歉
You know how much you love John?
你知道你多爱约翰吗
I love you more than 17 times that much,
我爱你胜过那17倍
and no one is going to treat my little girl like that.
没有人能那样对我的乖女儿
Ben accused Amy of faking her feelings for you
本指责艾米假装爱你
so she wouldn't look bad
让自己在乐团露营时跟你做♥爱♥
for having sex with you at band camp.
显得合情合理
Are you kidding me? He said that?
你开玩笑吗 他那么说吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
It's all so ridiculous, I don't care. All right?
这真荒谬 我不在乎 行吗
Not all rightv. I care. I love you.
不行 我在乎 我爱你
You love a lot of girls.
你爱很多女孩
Where does Ben get the nerve to say something like that?
本怎么敢说那样的话
From his father.
跟他爸学的
Leo basically blames my little Amy
里欧怪我们家艾米
for ruining Ben's life.
毁了本的生活
Well, I guess to be fair,
公道的说
she did know she was pregnant with my baby
她第一次跟本出去的时候
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表