剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah. We're getting married Friday night.
是啊 我们周五晚上结婚
But we should be back to school
但我们会在
bright and early Monday morning.
周一早晨返校
Can't let a little thing like a wedding
不会让一个小小的婚礼
keep us from school.
阻止我们返校的
No, or a baby.
不 就算是宝宝也不行
I'm tired of talking about it, Amy.
我都说烦了 艾米
I think we've waited long enough.
我们等得够久了
This weekend, is it all right?
就这周 好吗
Ricky, we've been over this before.
里奇 我们之前讨论过了
I'm not going to be pressured into sleeping with you.
我不会因为被逼迫而跟你上♥床♥的
It's not pressure.
这不是逼迫
And besides, it's going to be fine.
此外 没什么事的
Don't make it so important, okay?
别把它看得太重好吗
You're making it way too important.
你把它看得太重了
I just--
我只是
I feel funny about doing it
那样会很滑稽
the first time the same weekend
我们在艾利安和本
that Adrian and Ben are getting married.
结婚的同一周做第一次
It's odd timing.
时机很怪
I don't want to remember the first time we did it
我不想让我们的第一次
as the day that the two of them said their vows.
跟他们结婚是同一天
Okay, 1, it's not really the first time,
好吧 第一 这不是第一次
and 2, I thought we weren't going to let
第二 我不想让艾利安和本
what Adrian and Ben do affect what we do or don't do.
影响我们做这个决定
What do you want?
你想怎样
I wanted to let you know
我想让你知道
that your first choice for colleges
你的首选大学
wants to interview you.
想要给你面试
Why?
为什么
Well, they require an interview
他们需要一次面试
to decide if they'll let you in,
来决定是否录取你
but they don't ask for an interview
他们考虑录取你
unless they're considering letting you in.
才会安排面试
This is fantastic news.
天大的好消息啊
You're one step closer.
离成功又近了一步
To something I don't even know if I want.
但我还不确定想不想去
Well, I know what you want,
我知道你想做什么
and you might want to try a little romance.
你也许会想营造一点小浪漫
That would get me into college?
这能帮我上大学吗
No.
不是
I-I know it's none of my business,
我知道这不关我的事
but I don't care if you've had a baby with Amy or not.
但不管你和艾米有没有孩子
Women like a little romance.
女生都喜欢一点小浪漫
I've tried a little romance.
我不是没试过浪漫
I took her to the driving range.
我带她去球练习场
You know, to hit balls at the golf course.
当然 是去打高尔夫
I gave her a golf lesson.
我教她打高尔夫
It was at night. It was romantic.
那天晚上 真的很浪漫
I'm sure.
应该是
Where were we?
刚才说到哪了
I thought we were done here.
我们就说到这吧
I have a list of questions
我把入学面试
that you might be asked in a college interview,
可能会问的问题列了张表
so I will give this to you so you can prepare.
给你 好好准备一下
I haven't even said I'm going to the interview.
我还没答应去参加面试呢
Prepare anyway.
那也得准备
Look, I'm good at what I do.
听着 这方面我很擅长
And I know what I'm talking about,
我知道这个的重要性
and I am trying to help you.
我是在帮你
So let's just take a look at the questions.
我们一起来看看这些问题吧
All right.
好吧
I'm kind of distracted here.
我刚才有点心烦意乱
Yeah. I heard.
是啊 我听到了
Sure you don't need help with anything?
你真的不需要帮忙吗
I don't need help with anything.
我没什么需要帮忙的
What are you writing about?
你写什么呢
My period.
我的月经周期
You're not writing about that, are you?
你不是真的在写那个吧
I am if it'll keep you from bugging me.
要是能把你赶走 我就写
Think Amy will stay over at Ricky's this weekend?
你觉得艾米周末会去里奇那过夜吗
I think it's a possibility and a definite eventuality.
有可能 世事难料
When did you start using big words like that?
什么时候开始感叹人生了
Eventuality.
还"世事难料"
Did you get that from your mother?
从你妈那学的
You and your mother hang out
上周和你妈在一起
using a bunch of big words last weekend?
都在感叹人生吗
Yes, we hung out all weekend and used big words.
对 我们周末整个都在感叹人生
That's what we did.
一直这样
Anyone else hanging out using big words with you two?
还有别人和你们一起感叹人生吗
Are you actually asking me if Mom's seeing someone?
你是想问老妈有没有新男友吗
Yes.
是
Oh, Dad, don't do this.
老爸 别这样
Just get out there and get a life.
忘记过去 开始新生吧
I don't know how.
我不知该怎么做
You used to know how.
你过去不是挺明白吗
You used to be an expert.
不是很擅长处理这种事吗
I can't help you.
我可帮不了你
What about your study buddy's half sister
你学习伙伴的姐姐
or whatever she is-- Carly?
卡莉人怎么样
How about you play with the kids your own age?
你还是去跟自己的同龄孩子玩吧
You'll find someone.
你会找到合适的人
She's seeing Josh. Isn't she?
她在和乔西约会 是吧
Come on. Ask Amy if she'll babysit on Friday night.
问问艾米周五晚上能不能带孩子
I really want you to go to my friend's wedding with me.
我希望你们和我一起去朋友的婚礼
I don't really like weddings.
我不喜欢参加婚礼
You said you want to go to Ben and Adrian's wedding.
你说过想去本和艾利安的婚礼
Yeah, just to see if they actually go through with it.
那是为了问他们办不办婚礼
This is going to be just as much fun.
会很有意思的
Alex has been married five times.
亚历克斯都结了五次婚了
Uch. I don't want to go.
我不想去
Why? Do you think I might get ideas?
你是不是怕我触景生情
No. I don't think you'll get ideas.
我可没那么想过
Do you hope I'll get ideas?
你希望我触景生情吗
About marriage? No.
结婚吗 不可能
I just got divorced.
我才刚离婚
Not from me.
我又不是你前夫
You know you want to go.
你心底一定想去
All of our friends from high school are going to be there.
我们的高中同学都去
Karen Corchoran is going to be there.
凯伦·可科恩也去哦
I'm sorry about before.
之前的事 我很抱歉
When you're ready, all right? I'm not pushing you.
等你准备好再说 我不强迫你
After waiting an eternity, I'm not going to push you.
这辈子我都不会再强迫你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I really appreciate that.
你的好意我领了
But I was just wondering--
但我有些好奇
you're not upset
你不是为了
that Adrian's getting married to Ben this weekend, are you?
艾利安这周末嫁给本而伤心吧
That's really not what's bothering you, is it?
这件事不会影响到你 对吧
That's not why you're pushing me?
你不是因为这件事强迫我吧
No. It's not bothering me at all,
完全没有影响到我
especially if it's not bothering you
特别是本娶艾利安
that Ben's getting married to Adrian.
也不会影响到你
Nope.
不会
And if it does bother you,
即便影响到你
I could take your mind off things, if you let me.
只要你愿意 我能帮你转移注意力
That's really pathetic.
你真傻
I know. I'm a complete lunatic at this point.
因为我很在意这一点
It's going to happen. You know it's going to happen.
当然会在意 可以理解
Hey. I'm going to go get the photos from the shower from my car.
我去车里拿送礼会的照片
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表