剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
What is wrong with these people?
现在这些人都怎么了啊
Getting married and having babies
结婚生孩子
and living with each other and acting like total idiots.
搞同居什么的 跟一群神经病似的
Jealous?
嫉妒了吗
Maybe. But that doesn't mean my Amy
有点吧 但这不意味着我家的艾米
is moving in with that-- that-- that--
得和那种 那种 那种
Father of her baby?
孩子他爸
I think it might be okay.
我觉得还好吧
I think it might be good for them.
这对他们俩都有好处
You know, maybe by the time she gets out of high school,
也许等她高中毕业了
she'll realize that she doesn't wanna be married,
她就会意识到她并不想结婚
and she'll choose what college she goes to
她会去她想上的大学
based on what's best for her future
这一切都基于对她未来的考虑
and not what's closest to the butcher shop.
而不是哪儿离肉店近
Anne, we are not gonna let her do that.
安妮 我们不能让她这么做
I don't really think that we can stop her from doing that,
我们恐怕阻止不了她
if that's what she wants to do, and I'd rather not try.
如果这是她想要的 我不打算妨碍她
I'm supposed to just sit here and let that happen?
难道我就得眼睁睁看着它发生吗
No. You're supposed to get back out there
当然不 你应该回来
and get a life, and so am I.
好好生活 我也得这样
Oh, I'm so sleepy.
我好困呐
You wanna stay over?
你想留下来过夜吗
I wanna stay over for the rest of our lives,
我想一辈子都待在这儿
but I know you don't want that,
但我知道你不愿意
so I better get up and go home.
所以我最好还是回家去
It's late. You don't have to go.
太晚了 你没必要走的
I wouldn't want you to feel like I'm moving in or anything.
我可不想让你觉得我想搬过来什么的
Amy, I'd be okay with that--
艾米 我能接受
with you and me living together.
我们俩住一起
I'm just not okay with getting married.
我只是不想结婚
You'd be okay with that?
你能接受同居吗
Oh. Oh, now I get it.
好吧 我明白了
This is what you wanted all along tonight.
这才是你今晚想达到的目的
Now you don't wanna get married.
你现在不想结婚
You wanna live together.
你想和我同居
Yeah, I do.
我就是这么想的
I mean, if you don't wanna get married now,
你现在都不想结婚
you're probably never gonna wanna get married.
很可能永远都不想结婚的
I'm fine with that.
我都理解
I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Yeah, well, no matter what we want,
不管我们想要怎样
I don't think your parents would ever let us live together.
你的父母都不会允许的
No. They will.
不 他们会的
I already talked to my mother about it, and she said okay.
我和我妈谈过了 她说可以
She's gonna talk to my dad. And we can talk to my dad.
她和我爸讲后我们再和我爸讲
We'll see.
再看吧
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
So you want me to move in here?
你想让我搬过来吗
Yeah. But not right away.
想呀 但是不是现在
Give me some time to talk to Mr. Boykewich
给我点时间 我要和波伊科维齐谈谈
and make sure it's okay with him, all right?
我得确保他不介意 是吧
How much time?
要多久呢
A week.
一周吧
Okay. I'm sure he won't object.
好吧 我打赌他不会反对的
He's buying a condo for Ben and Adrian
他正打算给本和艾利安买♥♥公♥寓♥
so they can live together.
这样他们就能住一起了
But they're getting married.
但他们是要结婚的
And if he wants us to get married before we live together--
要是他说我们得先结婚才能同居的话
Then I'll say no,
我可不会同意
or we won't live together.
不然就不同居了
Okay.
好吧
And sex?
上♥床♥的事呢
We'll see.
再看吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表