剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
but if you made the problem go away,
但假如是你自己解决了问题
I would feel really guilty,
我会很愧疚的
really, really guilty.
真的真的很愧疚
Did you want to have a baby with me?
你想跟我有个孩子吗
No. I mean--
不想 我
You mean no,
你说不想
so let's just forget that this ever happened.
那我们就把这事忘了吧
Put that incident in the car
事情过去了
behind us and just move on, okay?
就让它过去吧 好吗
Can we do that?
做得到吗
We made a mistake,
我们犯过一次错
but we're friends, Ben,
但我们还是朋友 本
and we'll go on being friends...
将来也还是朋友
I hope.
我希望可以
I hope so, too, Adrian.
我也是 艾利安
I'm sorry about this.
很抱歉
I really am. Me, too.
真的很抱歉 我也是
Live and learn, huh?
活到老学到老 对吧
Yeah, I'll say.
对的 我同意
Look, Ben, I feel really badly
听着 本 我心情很不好
about even trying to get back at Amy.
虽然我在尝试和艾米和好
I got a whole new level of understanding
我现在充分理解
of what she went through
和体会到她过去
and is going through.
以及将来所背负的压力
You guys are really good together.
你们俩真的很配
I really hope things work out between the two of you.
我真心地祝你们幸福
Me, too.
也祝福你
And you and Ricky?
你和里奇怎么样了
No. No, I don't think so.
我想不会有什么了
I know Ricky's never going to forgive me.
里奇不会再原谅我了
Some day.
总有一天的
Some day he will.
总有一天他会原谅你的
And maybe some day I won't care.
也许时间久了 我就会淡忘了
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
拜
Thank you.
谢天谢地
Hey, Buddy, where you going?
小家伙 你要去哪
Maybe I should take him for a walk.
我得带它出去遛遛
No, Moose can wait.
没事 慕斯可以等
Tell me what happened?
告诉我发生什么事了
You made the team?
你考进校队了吗
They don't give you a uniform unless you make the team.
考不上人家能给我队服吗
Ashley. I'm so proud of you.
艾希礼 我真以你为傲
Which event?
什么项目
Track.
径赛
The mile? The 50-yard dash?
1英里长跑 还是50码短跑
The 100-yard dash? Any dash?
100码短跑 是短跑吗
Uh, the mile. No kidding.
1英里长跑 开玩笑
Yeah, and it's a really long way,
是啊 很长一段路
and I had to do it over and over again,
我跑了好几次
so I'm just going to go get some rest.
所以我得去休息会
Go team.
加油
Amy's home? I saw her car.
艾米在家吗 我看见她的车了
Yeah, the woman that she works
和她一起工作的女的
with encouraged her not to bring John in today
让她今天别去带孩子了
because apparently a bunch of the babies were sick.
因为好几个孩子都病了
George, I really hope that you're not lying to me,
乔治 我真的希望你们没骗我
you and Ashley, about her making the team.
你和艾希礼 关于她参加田径队的事
Why would we lie to you about that?
我们为什么要骗你啊
I don't know. Why would you lie to me about that?
我不知道 你们为什么要骗我
We wouldn't.
我们没有
Yeah, she's a really good runner.
恩 她跑得很不错
Really? Because she never has been.
是吗 从来没发现她能跑
Well, she is now. Boy, you should see her go.
她现在行了 你真该看看她跑步
What happened to your hair... things?
你种的头发呢
Oh, I should've gone to a legitimate guy.
我真该找个可信的人
They got infected. I had to have them taken out.
它们感染了 我只能找人取出来
Dr. Hightower's nurse did it for free.
希陶尔大夫的护士免费帮我弄的
Dr. Hightower's nurse?
希陶尔大夫的护士
Yeah.
恩
Why would you go to our pediatrician for something like that?
你为什么要去我们的儿科医生那看头发
Why didn't you go back to that dermatologist
你为什么不去找给你
or whoever put the plugs in?
种头发的皮肤科大夫
What, am I on trial here? He moved.
我这是在受审吗 他搬走了
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他去哪了
My head's been hurting for days. I couldn't take it anymore.
我的头疼了好几天了 我忍♥不了了
Sorry. No new hair.
抱歉 没有新头发了
Ah, you're back already?
这么快回来了
I went over to Ben's, but he had to work.
我去本家了 但是他要去工作
You didn't want to go over to Adrian's
你不想去艾利安家
or one of your other friends?
或者其他朋友那吗
She don't have any other friends.
她没有其他朋友
Yes, I do.
我有
I could've gone over to show Jack or Madison.
我可以去给杰克和麦迪逊看看
He is your ex-boyfriend,
他是你的前男友
and she is his new girlfriend.
她是他的现任女友
They're still my friends.
他们还是我的朋友
Brand new car
有崭新的车
and no place to go.
却无处可去
Poor Grace.
可怜的格瑞斯
Tom. Yeah, Tom.
汤姆 是啊 汤姆
Hey, Grace, maybe you should take Tom for a ride.
格瑞斯 你可以带汤姆去兜风
I don't think so. See you.
我不这么想 再见
He's just not happy
他不太高兴
because I don't think he should drive.
因为我不同意他开车
I mean, even if he passed the test,
我是说 即使他通过了测试
I don't think he always uses the best judgment.
我也担心他不能冷静判断
And he has road rage when he's not even driving.
他不开车的时候都有公路暴♥力♥
Yeah, sometimes he does.
是啊 有时候是的
Honey, you seem sad.
亲爱的 你好像很难过
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I was just hoping to spend
我只是想多花点时间
a little bit more time with Ben. That's all.
和本在一起 仅此而已
Are you sure that's all that's going on?
你确定 就这件事吗
You don't want to spend some time with Adrian?
你不想跟艾利安多些时间相处吗
Did the two of you get in a fight? No.
你们两个吵架了吗 没有
There were a lot of late-night phone calls last week,
上周 你有很多深更半夜的电♥话♥
a lot of whispering going on.
说了很多悄悄话
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I could hear you every time I walked past your door.
每次我经过你房♥间的时候都能听到
Did you hear what I was saying?
你听到我说什么了吗
I didn't stop to listen to what you were saying.
我没有停下来听你说什么
I wasn't eavesdropping. Sorry.
我没有偷听 对不起
And you know I don't read your emails or your text messages,
你知道我不看你的邮件和短♥信♥
but when you were taking the driving test today
但是今天驾驶考试的时候
and you asked me to hold your phone,
你让我帮你拿着你的电♥话♥
I did see a text from Adrian, and it said,
我看到艾利安的短♥信♥了 写着
"Remember, not a word to anyone. I'm serious."
"记住 别跟任何人说 我说真的"
Mom. Honey, I couldn't help but see it.
妈 亲爱的 我不小心看到的
It was just right there on the screen,
它就显示在屏幕上
and I can't help but wonder what it means.
我忍♥不住想知道什么意思
What does it mean?
是什么意思
It means she's not pregnant.
意思是 她没怀孕
She thought she was, but she's not.
她以为她怀了 但是她没有
Ricky?
里奇的吗
No, Ben.
不是 本的
I thought you and Ben were interested in each other.
我还以为你和本彼此有好感
Yeah, but I wasn't offering him
是啊 但是我没给本提供
the same thing Adrian was offering him
跟艾利安一样的条件
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表