剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and then maybe we'll all go grab a pizza or something.
顺便一起去吃披萨什么的
Why don't we meet you
干嘛不干脆等你们
after you pick out the nursery stuff?
买♥♥完婴儿用品再会合
Yeah, we don't know anything about nursery stuff.
就是啊 我们可不会挑婴儿用品
And we don't really want to.
而且我们也不想
No, we don't really want to.
我们真不想
Look, someday you'll be getting married,
听着 总有一天你们会结婚
and you'll be buying stuff for your baby,
你们会给你们的小孩买♥♥这些
and it'll be a learning experience for you both.
这对你们俩都是一次经验
I mean, it's even gonna
其实吧
be a learning experience for Adrian and me.
这对我和艾利安也是一次经验
We'd love to have your help. It'll be fun.
你们俩就来帮忙吧 会很有趣的
How can we help you if we don't know anything about it?
我们什么都不懂怎么帮你
Yeah, and how can it be fun? I mean, for us.
就是 怎么会有趣 我是说对我们俩
It might be fun for you and Adrian,
你和艾利安可能会觉得有意思
but it would not be fun for us.
但对我们来说可不是
We'll meet you afterward.
我们俩到时候再和你们会合
Come on. You guys are my best friends.
别这样 你们俩是我最好的朋友啊
It's really so sweet of you to feel that way, Ben.
你能这么说我们很感动 本
But you have a new best friend. Adrian.
但你有了新的好朋友 艾利安
Come on. You two will always be my best friends.
什么呀 你们俩永远都是我最好的朋友
Adrian is just--
艾利安只是
The mother of your baby and your soon-to-be wife?
你孩子他妈兼未婚妻吗
Yeah. But, guys,
是的 但是
that's not gonna change anything between the three of us.
但这不会改变我们三个的关系
Yeah, it probably will.
或许会改变的
It already has. That's the way life is.
已经改变了 这就是生活
Things change. Things are changing, fast.
世事变化无常
We can't be a part of everything in your life anymore, Ben.
我们不再是你生活中性的一部分了 本
But you can be a part of this.
但你们能成为这其中的一分子
Do you have something better to do tonight?
你们俩今晚有更好的安排吗
Actually, yes, we do.
我们当然有呀
What?
什么
You know what.
你懂的
Okay, I know what,
好吧 我知道了
but you guys can do that whenever you want.
但这种事什么时候都可以做
No, we can't. Alice's parents are going out to dinner.
谁说的 爱丽丝的父母今晚要出去吃饭
When they get home from dinner, we'll meet you for pizza.
等他们回来了 我们再和你们去吃披萨
Come on.
别这样啊
This is gonna be one of those things
等我女儿长大了
that we tell our daughter about
你们今天的所做作为
when she's older, you know?
我都会告诉她
"You see that crib?
"你看那个婴儿床
Henry and Alice helped us pick that out for you."
这可是亨利和爱丽丝给你选的哦"
Look, we feel badly that you're getting married
我们是真的不乐意看到你
and you're having a baby and you're moving into a condo
即将结婚 生孩子 搬新家
and you're buying baby furniture
买♥♥婴儿家具
and you're not having sex.
但你们却不会在一起嘿♥咻♥
But we are.
但我们会的
I don't mind not having sex.
我并不介意嘿♥咻♥
Adrian and I have our entire lifetimes to have sex, okay?
艾利安和我接下来的一生都可以嘿♥咻♥ 好不
And you do, too.
你们也是呀
I'm happy not having sex with my soon-to-be wife
不和肚子里怀着我孩子的未婚妻上♥床♥
who's having our baby.
我很高兴
I mean, it's all good--
一切都很好
the move, the wedding, the baby.
搬家 婚礼 小孩
Even the picking out of the baby furniture.
甚至挑婴儿家具都乐在其中
I'm ready for it all. Bring it on.
我都准备好了 放马过来吧
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Absolutely.
千真万确
Come on. You know, we'll go to the baby furniture store.
一起去吧 我们先去买♥♥婴儿用品商店
We'll grab a pizza, and then I'll drop Adrian off,
然后吃披萨 我再送艾利安回家
and we'll all come over here,
最后我们回这儿来
and you guys can spend the night,
让你们共度良宵
and it'll be like nothing every happened.
就当什么事都没发生一样
For the next four weeks,
在接下来的四周内
it'll be like nothing ever happened.
就当啥都没发生
Are you sure you're going to go through with all of this?
你确定你能从头到尾做到吗
Pretty sure.
百分百确定
Morning.
早安
Morning, Adrian.
早安 艾利安
I'm happy you're still here.
很高兴你还在这儿
I wanted to say good-bye,
我本想告别的
but your dad and I stayed up talking,
但昨晚和你♥爸♥聊得太晚
and I got to sleep late and then I got up late.
我睡迟了 并且也起晚了
I'm gonna be away
接下来的四周内
for most of the next four weeks, you know.
我都不会在家
Yeah, I know. But then I'll be off for almost four weeks.
我知道 但接下来我就能放四周假
So I can help with the
这样我就能帮你
move and the wedding and when the baby comes.
搬家 准备婚礼 迎接孩子到来了
Aw, thanks, Mom. I really appreciate that,
多谢老妈 我很感激
but I think everything's under control.
但我觉得一切都尽在掌握了
Oh. All right.
那好吧
Well, if you say so.
既然你都这么说了
Sounds like a lot of life-changing events to me,
要是我的话 这可是生命中的转折啊
but if you have everything under control...
既然你都准备好了
What are you gonna be getting married in?
你打算这婚怎么结
What are you gonna be wearing?
你打算穿什么结婚呢
I don't want you to end up like I did.
我不想你落的和我一样
Uh, I don't know.
我还没想好
I was just gonna look for something bridal.
我是打算看看婚礼用品的
In a maternity store?
去孕妇商店吗
Well, I can't be the first girl who ever got married pregnant.
我又不是第一个带着身孕结婚的
I'm sure there's something out there for me. Don't worry.
总会有我能穿的 别担心了
Hmm. Photographer? Are you
那照相师呢
gonna have a photographer at the wedding?
婚礼的时候你们打算请照相师吗
Oh, I should get a photographer.
我是该找个照相师
Yeah. Yeah, I think you should.
我也这么觉得
Did you order the flowers?
花定了没
Look, I've got four weeks,
我还有四周呢
and you're making this awfully complicated.
你别把一切搞复杂了
It's just a tiny little wedding.
不就是场小婚礼嘛
It's your wedding,
这可是你的婚礼呀
and you're gonna want a wedding dress
你要找到合适的婚纱
and a wedding cake and a wedding photographer,
结婚蛋糕和婚礼照相师
I'm pretty sure.
我很确定
Have you and Ben talked seriously about finances?
你和本讨论过财产的事没
Have you talked about how
你们有商量过
you're gonna deal with financial matters?
怎么处理钱的问题了吗
Are you two going to open up a joint checking account,
你们打算开个公共存款账户
or are you gonna keep your money separately?
还是各自存各自的呢
Is there a prenup?
有婚前协议吗
You think he wants a prenup?
你觉得他会想定个婚前协议吗
I would think he does. Yeah.
我觉得他会的
Uh, okay, look.
好吧
You just go on off to work.
你还是赶紧去上班吧
You're starting to stress me out.
我头都大了
Okay. I don't wanna stress you out, but...
我不想给你压力 但
Are you sure you don't wanna change your mind?
你确定不会改变主意吗
It's not too late, you know.
现在改还不晚
You can even wait until the baby is older.
你甚至可以等孩子长大了再说
Like when the baby is 16?
等到她16岁吗
Look, I haven't changed my mind,
听着 我从未改变过主意
and I'm not going to change my mind.
我也不会改主意的
Okay. But if you do--
我知道了 但是若是改主意了
I won't.
我不会的
You know where to reach me.
你知道去哪儿找我
Call me if you need me. Okay.
需要我就打电♥话♥给我 好的
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
I hope we know what we're doing.
但愿我知道我们在做什么
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表