剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Things are gonna change after the baby gets here.
孩子出世后有些事情就会改变
Yeah, it would seem only for the better.
看起来只会向着好的方面发展
Although I don't know how things could get any better. Whoo.
尽管我不知道会变得有多好
We are done here.
就这样吧
All right. Nice talking to you, Dad.
好吧 很高兴和你谈话 爸爸
I'm just gonna go look for a big, big bucket.
我现在要去找一个超级大的口袋
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here? I asked you first.
你在这干什么呢 我先问你的
I don't know what you two are doing here,
我不知道你俩在这儿干什么
but I know what I'm doing here.
但我知道我在这儿干事么
Not having sex.
反正没做♥爱♥
I've been taking the damn bus
我一直乘该死的巴士
for a week.
一周之久
I never meet anyone. Anyone!
我从没见过任何人 任何人
So, uh, I thought you and Amy were moving in together.
我以为你和艾米搬到一起了呢
What happened? I thought you and Madison
怎么了 我以为你和麦迪逊
were gonna stop doing what you're doing
应该停止做蠢事
and do the real thing.
而做些有意义的事
What happened? Her stepmother asked me
怎么了 她继母让我
to step back and stop putting pressure on Madison right now,
后退现在不要给麦迪逊施压
so we stopped having sex altogether.
我以我们不在一起做♥爱♥了
I didn't really wanna know.
我其实不想知道
I just asked you because you asked me.
我问你是因为你问我了
How long have you two been seeing each other?
你俩交往多长时间了
Do you really wanna know that?
你真的想知道
Yeah, I really wanna know that.
是的 我真的想知道
And I really wanna know how you don't really have sex
我其实想知道在你俩一直做♥爱♥之后
after however long you've been together.
你如何停止做♥爱♥的
Because I know it's a long time.
因为我知道时间有够长了
He plays football
他踢足球
and basketball and volleyball,
打篮球和排球
and he goes bowling.
还有保龄球
I play sports because I like to play sports.
我喜欢运动项目是因为我喜欢运动
Yeah, I play drums because I like drums.
是的 我击鼓是因为我喜欢击鼓
But I like sex better.
但我更喜欢做♥爱♥
Right now, I'm not having sex.
现在我却欲求不满
Join the club.
欢迎加入行列
That's not a club I care to join.
我才不想加入呢
You know, uh, Grace asked me if I'd ask my dad
格雷斯要我问我老爸
if he'd marry Adrian and Ben.
他是不是要做艾利安和本结婚见证人
Apparently they had sex last weekend,
显然他们上周做♥爱♥了
and the two of them thought they saw God or something.
他俩都兴奋到了极点
Why not me, God? Why not me?
为什么不是我 天啊 为什么不是我
Do I really need to know that Adrian and Ben are having sex?
我有必要知道这件事他们俩做♥爱♥这件事吗
Apparently everyone knows.
所有人都知道
Just like everyone knows
就像所有人都知道
you and Amy probably aren't having sex.
你和艾米没有做♥爱♥一样
Of course, not me, because I never know anything.
当然 不包括我 因为我什么都不知道
Good morning. I'm just grabbing some milk.
早晨好 我是来拿牛奶的
We're out of milk out there.
我们那没有牛奶了
All you have to do is write "Milk" On the list,
你只要把它写在购物单上
and Mom will get it for you.
妈妈会给你买♥♥的
It's not that difficult.
这不难
Looks like someone's not in a good mood this morning.
看起来今早有人心情不好啊
No, I am.
不 我没有
No, you're not. Have a fight with Grant, is that it?
你就是 和格兰特吵架了
No, I did not have a fight with Grant,
我没和格兰特吵架
and I'm not in a bad mood.
并且心情很好
Why,
怎么
did you hear something?
你听说什么了
No. Was there something to hear?
没有 我应该听到什么吗
No. All right.
那好
Well, I talked to my dad. Oh?
我和爸爸谈过
And I didn't ask him.
我没有问他
I thought about it, but I didn't.
我考虑过 但我没有
I really don't have any reason to do you any favors.
我真的没有理由帮助你
I believe you're sleeping in our guest house, aren't you?
你是睡在我家客房♥的 对吗
Yeah, but that was a favor from your mother, not you.
但是你妈妈帮我的 不是你
Are you saying you want a favor from me?
你是在请求我的帮忙吗
I hope you don't mean some sort of sexual favor.
我希望你不是在说性的帮助
I didn't say I wanted a favor.
我没说我要帮助
I don't want a favor from you, sexual or otherwise.
我没想要你帮忙 性方面还是别的
Well, you already got a sexual favor from me, if I recall.
如果没记错的话你确实在性方面向我请求过
That wasn't a favor. You wanted to do that
那不是帮助 你也希望那样
just as much as I did, and you thought it was great.
就像我做的那样 你也认为那很棒
It was so good you thought you'd killed your own father.
如此好以至于你以为是你杀了你♥爸♥爸
I know. How stupid was that?
我怎么会那么蠢
It wasn't stupid.
那不是愚蠢
I mean, we were good together.
我们曾经很好
It was a good night for the two of us.
那夜对我们来说是完美的
My father died that night. That was not a good night for me.
我爸爸那晚死了 那晚并不完美
Before you found out your father died,
在你发现你♥爸♥爸死之前
it was a good night for you.
是完美的
I guess. You guess?
可能吧 可能吧
I don't even really remember it that much.
我想不起来了
It was your first time.
那是你的第一次
Yeah, maybe I'm blocking it out or something.
可能是被遮蔽或是什么的
I wish we'd waited.
我倒希望能等等
I wish my first time had been with Grant.
我希望我的第一次是跟格兰特
And I'm lucky that doesn't
但幸运的是那
keep him from wanting to be my boyfriend.
并没有阻止他追求我
Yeah, well, I doubt you're the first girl he's been with.
我很怀疑你是否是他的第一次
And he's lucky that didn't
他很庆幸那
stop you from wanting to be his girlfriend.
并没有阻止你成为他的女朋友
Well, thank you. Don't thank me.
谢谢你 别谢我
Somehow a remark just accidentally turned into a compliment.
不知怎么的一句提醒居然成了恭维的话
You annoy me. You and Grant.
你惹怒我了 你和格兰特
Why, because we're having sex, and you're not?
怎么 因为我们做♥爱♥了而你没有
I could if I wanted to.
我想的话也可以
Maybe I've grown up a little this year.
也许今年我长大了
Maybe I don't have to have sex.
也许我并不非得做♥爱♥
Maybe I'm okay with being in a relationship without having sex.
也许我可以不做♥爱♥的恋爱
Or maybe you and Madison don't really love each other.
也许你和麦迪逊根本就不爱对方
Maybe that's why you're okay not having sex.
也许那就是你为什么可以不做♥爱♥
Just so you know, I already called your dad,
你知道 我已经打电♥话♥问过你♥爸♥了
and he said he'd do it.
他说他会那么做的
He'll marry Adrian and Ben.
他会做艾利安和本结婚的见证人
Isn't it funny how you have my dad's number,
你有我爸爸的号♥码难道不奇怪吗
and you know him well enough to call him,
你跟他如此熟悉可以打给他
and yet you haven't even met Grant's father?
你甚至还没见过格兰特的爸爸
And you're having sex with Grant.
就和他做♥爱♥
And I did hear, and I know what the fight was about.
我不但听说了 还知道为什么吵架
So I'm going to pick up my wedding dress this afternoon.
今天下午我要去取婚纱
Do you wanna see it? Oh, thanks,
你想去看看吗 谢谢
but I have to work this afternoon.
但我下午得工作
But if you want, you can come over,
如果愿意的话 你可以过来
and we could talk about your shower tonight.
我们今晚谈谈你的送礼会
On a Friday night?
在一个周五的晚上
No, not tonight.
今晚可不行
I have other things to do tonight, if you know what I mean.
我今晚有别的事 懂我的意思吗
Ooh. I'll talk to you later.
一会再跟你说
Hey, so what time do you wanna go out tonight?
今晚几点出去
How 3:30?
三点半怎么样
No. I have to go to work. I don't get off until 5:00.
不行 我还得工作 五点之前下不了班
Well, then, I'll see you at 5:15.
那我们五点十五见
Well, I gotta go home and take a shower.
我还得回家洗澡
Well, how about I meet you in the shower at the condo?
那我们在公♥寓♥的浴室里见如何
I like that idea. What kind of soap do you like?
我喜欢这主意 你爱用什么牌的肥皂
I'll bring the soap and the shampoo. You just bring you.
我自带肥皂和香波 你人来就行
We wanted to see if you guys
我们是来问你们俩
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表