剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'm even grateful for it.
我甚至感激这些伤痛
Please, Dad. Please just say it's okay.
求你了 爸 就说你同意
Please say you understand why I'm doing this.
就说你能理解我为什么这样做
Please say you hope it works out.
就说你也希望这事能成
Say something hopeful and encouraging, please.
说一些充满希望 鼓舞人心的话 求你了
I can't.
我不能
I can't say something I don't mean.
我不能口是心非
It's not okay, Amy. It's just not okay.
不行 艾米 就是不行
Not with me anyway.
跟我说不通
Like I told you before, it's no problem.
就像我之前说的 没问题
It's fine with me if Amy moves in here.
如果艾米想要搬进来 完全可以
I thought maybe you'd change your mind.
我想也许你会改主意
No.
不会的
Okay. Well, good to know,
好吧 很高兴你这样想
'cause she is moving in here.
因为她要住进来了
Maybe it'll give you and Amy time to figure out
也许应该给你自己和艾米一些时间
if you really wanna be together for the rest of your lives.
好好想想你们是否想打算一起过一辈子
Maybe. Maybe we do, and maybe we don't.
也许吧 也许我们会 也许不会
And if you don't,
如果你不想
if it doesn't work out with her living here,
如果你跟她住的不愉快
then keep in mind if you part ways,
只要记得 如果你们分道扬镳了
then part friends,
你们就不再是朋友了
because you're parents.
因为你们是孩子的父母
That doesn't sound exactly encouraging.
听起来可不鼓舞人心
Maybe I better think about this a while longer.
也许我应该再考虑一下
I'm not encouraging. I'm not discouraging.
我不会鼓励 也不会是反对
It's your decision-- yours and Amy's.
这是你们的决定 你和艾米的决定
I got nothing to do with this really.
我说什么也没用
Maybe you should.
也许你该说点什么
This is your family's apartment,
这是你们家的公♥寓♥
so if you don't want us living up here,
如果你不希望我们住这里
it makes you uncomfortable in any way, just say so,
如果使你感觉不便 请直说
and I'll just tell Amy no.
我就跟艾米说不行
Why would I be uncomfortable?
为什么我会感觉不便
This is where your grandparents lived.
只是你祖父母住的地方
I mean, what would your grandparents think
如果你的祖父母还活着
if they were alive and they knew that Amy and I
他们知道我和艾米没结婚
are living together here and not married?
却住在这里 他们会怎样想
They were very tolerant-- my grandparents.
他们都很开明 我的祖父母
My parents, too, for that matter.
我的父母也是
They didn't really judge other people.
他们不会指责别人
What do your parents think?
你的父母怎么想
They're okay with it.
他们同意
And my mom, Nora, loves the idea.
还有 我妈诺拉 她超爱这个主意
She loves Amy and John.
她喜欢艾米和约翰
And do you love Amy?
你爱艾米吗
I...
我
Yeah.
是的
I guess I kind of love Amy.
我猜我爱她
You guess.
你猜
I've never said that to her.
我从没跟她说过
I don't wanna say that to her.
我不想跟她说我爱她
I don't think I'm ready to say that to her.
我还没准备告诉她
But you're ready for her to move in here?
那你准备好让她住进了来吗
Are you just doing this because you don't wanna
还是你同意她住进来是因为不想
get married to her?
跟她结婚
Yes.
是的
Oh, boy.
天啊
No. I mean,
不是 我是说
I don't not want to marry her.
我不是不想娶她
If I had to get married to someone right now,
如果我现在就必须跟谁结婚
today, it would definitely be Amy.
就是今天 毋庸置疑 肯定是艾米
But I don't feel I have to get married to Amy right now.
但是 现在我不是非得跟艾米马上结婚
And I can't. I just can't.
不能 我就是不能
You don't have to live with her either unless you want to.
你也没必要和她住一起 除非你想这么做
Yeah, I do. Unless you say no,
我知道 你不拒绝的话
I really don't have any reason that she can't live here.
我真没有理由拒绝她住这里
Well, you don't need me to give you a reason.
你不需要我来给你理由
It's reason enough if you're just not ready
你没有准备好进展到这一步
to take that step-- moving in together.
这很合情合理 毕竟是要同居
That's not a reason.
这可不是理由
Yeah, it is.
这就是
Maybe you're not ready because, uh,
也许你没准备好只是因为
there's some other things you
在你做出这样的承诺前
wanna do before you make a commitment like this.
你还有别的事得做
Like?
比方说
Maybe...
就像是
maybe you wanna go to college.
你也许会想去上大学
I'm not going to college.
我不会上大学的
I told the counselor I'm not going to college.
我已经和辅♥导♥员说过这事了
Wait. Did she call you or something?
等等 她是不是打电♥话♥给你了
Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?
这才是你想找我谈的 是吗
Uh, she thought maybe I could talk to you.
她觉得也许我能和你谈谈
As your boss. You know, as a businessman.
以你老板的身份 从生意人的角度
But you didn't go to college.
但你也没上过大学
That's why I was hesitant to even bring it up.
这也是我犹豫再三才提的原因
I didn't go to college,
我的确没上过大学
but I've surrounded myself with people
但我周围的人
who went to college.
都上过大学
Bunny went to college.
巴尼就上过
She has a business degree, and it's helped her a lot
她有商学位 这为她管理肉店
with managing the butcher shop.
带来了很多帮助
And if I'm not ready to move in with Amy,
要是我不打算和艾米同居的话
college would be a good excuse.
大学的确是个好借口
No. Not necessarily.
不 这倒未必
But if you wanna go to college,
你要是真的想上大学
if you wanna think about it,
你想好好考虑一下的话
whether Amy's living here or not,
那么不管艾米住不住这儿
then now is the time to do something about it.
现在都应该做点什么
The company gives away scholarship money every year,
我的公♥司♥每年都设立奖学金
and I'd love to see some of that come to you.
我很希望看到你能得到
All right. I'll think about it.
好的 我会好好考虑的
Right now, I'm thinking it's too late.
但是现在为时已晚
It's not too late to get in. You've still got time.
还不算晚 你还有时间
No. I mean, it's too late to use college as an excuse
不 我的意思是 用上大学做借口
to say no to Amy.
来拒绝艾米太晚了
I really wish you talked to me about this sooner.
真希望你早点和我谈谈
Well, you're not really going into this move
看来你真的没摆正心态
with the best attitude.
走出这一步
But I wish you luck.
只能祝你好运了
I hope it works out.
但愿一切顺利吧
Yeah. Thanks, Mr. Boykewich.
波伊科维齐先生 谢谢您了
You know, I think it's about time
知道么 我觉得你是时候
you started calling me Leo, huh?
称呼我里欧了
I feel like I've got two sons sometimes,
有时我觉得我有两个儿子
and both of you are in way over your head.
你们俩都有自己的想法
You can say that again.
您说得对
We're not moving in until after the wedding,
结婚前我们是不会同居的
but we wanna have everything set up.
但我们会把一切都安排妥当
You know, the baby could come early.
要知道 孩子可能会早产
Lots of first babies come early.
很多小孩子都这样
Or-- or late.
晚产也是
Uh, so if we had to do that--
所以如果我们真的得
you know, if the baby does come early,
比方说 在婚礼前
like before the wedding,
孩子先出来了
we wanna have everything ready for her.
我们希望为她准备好了一切
Interesting.
真有意思
Yeah, so we thought that maybe you two
所以我们打算让你们俩
could come with us tonight
晚上和我们一起
and help us pick out baby furniture,
去给孩子挑家具
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表