剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Not that we can't still see each other.
并不是说我们不能见面
No, of course not.
当然不是不能见面
We just can't touch each other.
只是不能有肢体接触
What happens in six weeks when we come home from med camp?
6周后我们从夏令营回家会发生什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we should ask my mother.
也许我们该问问我妈妈
I can't have another conversation like that again.
我可不想再和她来一次那样的对话了
I barely got through this one. I only got through it
这一次我还勉强应付 因为我答应她
because I gave her my word that we wouldn't do anything.
我们之间不会发生什么 才应付过去
Well, I promised her and my dad before
我之前承诺过我爸妈
that I wouldn't do anything,
我不会做什么
But then I did it, so...
但是后来我做了 所以
So you can't keep your promises?
所以你不信守诺言喽
Yes, I can keep my promises.
我当然说话算话啦
Come on. Let's keep my promise to your mom.
拜托 好好履行我对你♥妈♥的♥承诺吧
It'd be a good way for us to start out, don't you think?
这对我们会是一个好的开始 你说呢
Did she convert you to christianity, too?
她是不是也说服你信基♥督♥了
I want her to like me. Why?
我希望她能喜欢我 为什么
Because she's your mom, and I like you.
因为她是你妈妈 而我喜欢你
Just not enough to do it?
没有喜欢到可以上♥床♥吗
I feel kind of pressured here.
在这我真的感觉很有压力
I've never been in this situation. All right. Okay.
我从没应对过这样的状况 好吧
No sex this summer.
这个夏天 不发生性关系
So, we still talking about abstinence?
你们还在讨论禁欲吗
You're starting to bother me less and less, Jack.
杰克 你现在打扰我的时候越来越少了
I'm leaving. I just wanted to say good-bye.
我要走了 只是过来道别
Bye.
再见
See you.
再见
I better be going, too. I'll pick you up in the morning.
我也该走了 我明早来接你
We're off for a summer at med camp.
我们要在夏令营度过整个夏天呢
I'll see you tomorrow morning.
明早见
Wait. You were fifth?
等下 你真的是第5名吗
Yeah.
真的
What's that look on your face?
你那是什么表情
That's not a good look.
看上去很不好
Yeah, it's not a good look.
确实不好
I can't hide anything from you.
我什么都瞒不了你
Did you come to say good-bye?
你是来道别的吗
No, I didn't come to say good-bye.
不 我不是来道别的
Your mom and I wanna talk to you and Amy.
你妈妈和我想和你姐妹俩谈谈
Well, you and mom are completely clueless,
你和妈妈还真是什么都不知道
because John and Amy just left to go out with Ricky
约翰和艾米刚刚出去找里奇了
on their first date.
这是他们的第一次约会
All right. Well,
好吧
We were hoping that we could have dinner as a family
我们希望咱们能像一家人一样吃晚饭
and talk.
好好谈谈
Because no matter what, we're a family.
因为不管怎么样 我们是一家人
Maybe a different kind of family than we've been, but a family.
可能与之前有所不同 但仍然是一家人
Wish Amy stuck around tonight.
真希望艾米今晚能在
Well, I hate to tell you this, dad.
爸爸 虽然我不想这么说
But Amy, Ricky, and John--
但是艾米 里奇 约翰
they're a family, too.
他们也是一个家庭
Their own different kind of family.
他们自己的与众不同的家庭
We'll see, Ash. We'll see how that goes.
看吧 艾希礼 我们静观其变吧
Yeah, we'll see how it all goes.
是 我们会看看情况如何
No, don't say anything.
好了 什么也别说了
Amy and I made a pact to get through this together.
艾米和我约定一起度过这一切
Get through what? I don't know,
度过什么 不知道
but whatever it is,
但不管是什么事
it can wait one more day.
你都可以等一天再说
Say hi to daddy, John.
跟爸爸打招呼吧 约翰
You look really nice, Amy.
你看起来真美 艾米
Thank you. You look really nice, too.
谢谢 你看起来也很帅
Should I come in?
我能进去吗
Oh, yeah. Of course. Come in.
当然 请进
Okay, buddy. Hey, go get your toys.
宝贝 去玩你的玩具吧
You look really nice.
你看起来真美
You said that. But, again, thank you.
你已经说过了 但还是谢谢你
You gonna go around looking like that all the time?
你准备一直打扮成这样出去吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I learned a few things in New York.
我在纽约学到了一些东西
It's our first date, kind of.
这算是我们第一次约会
I wanted to look special.
我想看起来特别一点
You are special, Amy.
你很特别 艾米
And-- and you don't want to have another kid, do you?
你不会想再要个孩子吧 对吧
Because I don't know
因为如果你一直打扮成这样的话
if I can stay away from you if you're gonna look like that.
我真不知道能不能把持住自己
Maybe in a few months you won't have to stay away from me.
也许再过几个月 你就不需要把持自己了
We'll see how it goes with you and all the women in your life.
先看看你和你身边的女人们怎么样再说吧
Yeah. We'll see.
好 看看再说吧
I'm happy to have you home.
真高兴有你在家
I'm happy to be home.
我也很高兴回家
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表