剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I stand on the toe of one sock, and I pull my foot out,
用脚趾头踩住一只袜子 把脚抽出来
and then I stand on the toe
然后再用脚趾头踩住另一只
of the other sock, and I pull my foot out.
再把脚抽出来
I've been doing it since I was a kid.
我从小就是这样的
It's like setting my feet free.
我喜欢让我的脚自♥由♥自在
I love the feeling.
我喜欢这种感觉
Well, I never told you that I threw away
我从来没告诉过你
every sock that you left on the floor
我把你扔在地上的袜子全扔了
until you were almost out of socks.
直到你几乎没袜子可穿
And then when you were down to your last pair,
当你只剩最后一双时
I-- I-- I got scared, and I went out,
我害怕了 我就出门
and, um, bought you some new socks.
给你买♥♥一些新袜子
So what are you saying?
你的意思是
The guy you cheated with was a sock salesman?
跟你偷♥情♥的那个男人是个卖♥♥袜子的
The guy sold socks?
那人真是卖♥♥袜子的
Well, he owned the sock company.
他是一家制袜公♥司♥的老板
He just happened to be in the store.
只是正好到店里来
So you did it with him because my socks were on the floor?
你跟了他 就因为我把袜子扔在地上吗
Your socks were on the floor
整整几年 你每天
every day for a couple years, George,
都把袜子扔地上 乔治
and it went to a bad place inside me--
而收拾你的臭袜子
picking up those socks.
让我的心里很不舒服
I just-- I felt like I was your servant.
我感觉就像是你的仆人
And I had had it drilled into me
从小 我妈妈就
all my life by my own mother
不停的向我灌输
that women are the servants of man,
男主女仆的思想
and I just didn't like it.
我就是不喜欢那样
I didn't like picking up those socks, George.
我不喜欢收拾你的臭袜子 乔治
I hated it.
太讨厌了
What was it that you said earlier?
你刚刚不是说过么
"It's funny how one little argument
"一次小小的争吵 就毁了整个宇宙
can destroy the entire universe."
真有意思"
It was just socks.
不过是几只袜子而已
Grace, I'm telling you, he fells really bad.
格瑞丝听我说 他真的感到很抱歉
Just go down there and talk to him.
下去跟他谈谈好么
No. If he felt really bad,
不 如果他真的觉得抱歉
he'd come up here.
他应该上来
You know he didn't mean it.
你知道他不是故意的
Well, then he shouldn't have said it.
那么他就不该说出口
Grace What?
格瑞丝 怎么
Do you mind? I'm trying to text Grant.
别烦我 我在给格兰特发短♥信♥呢
Will you just forget about Grant for two seconds?
你就不能把格兰特晾个一两秒么
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你就希望这样 对吧
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
I'll tell you what's wrong with me.
我来告诉你怎么回事
My day started off badly, and it's only gotten worse.
我这一天刚开始就不顺 然后越来越糟
I cannot believe this fight with Adrian
我不敢相信这场与艾利安的吵架
has escalated into this--
升级到这个地步了
into my not being able to see Grant.
我都不能见格兰特了
And how are you blaming that on Adrian?
你怎么能怪艾利安呢
Who am I supposed to blame it on? Me?
那我要怪谁 我自己么
It's not my fault Adrian
她的送礼会
doesn't have any friends to invite to her shower.
请不到朋友又不是我的错
As her one and only friend,
作为她唯一的朋友
surely you know this about Adrian:
你当然知道
She doesn't have any friends. Well, as usual,
艾利安没有其他的朋友
that sounds like something Madison would say.
通常来说 这听起来像是麦迪逊的口气
Did you say that or did Madison say that?
是你说的 还是麦迪逊说的
I haven't even spoken to Madison tonight
我今晚甚至都没跟麦迪逊讲过话
'cause I've been too busy talking to Tom
因为我一直忙着给汤姆做工作
as if I don't have two tests tomorrow.
好像我明天没有两堂测验似的
Why don't you just admit that the fight in the hallway
为什么不干脆承认 这次争吵
was as much your fault as anyone else's?
你跟她们都有错
I don't think you wanna throw a shower for Adrian,
我认为你根本就不想给艾利安办送礼会
because if you did,
因为如果你想的话
you would've come up with a list of girls to invite.
你会拟出一张可以邀请的女生名单
That wasn't my job. That was Amy's job.
那不是我的工作 那是艾米的工作
I made the invitations.
我做了邀请函
And that fight in the hallway was Adrian's way
走廊的那场争吵是艾利安想让
of trying to show Amy how many girls Ricky had slept with.
艾米看看里奇睡过多少女孩子
It has nothing to do with me.
根本与我无关
You say you're friends
你说你是艾利安的朋友
with Adrian, but I don't think you are.
但我不这么认为
I don't think you've ever really gotten over the fact
你不愿和我做♥爱♥时 她跟我做了
that she and I had sex when you wouldn't have sex with me.
我觉得你对这个事实 从来就没有释怀
And are we talking about oral sex or sex sex?
我们是在说口♥交♥还是性♥交♥
Face it, Jack. Our relationship was never gonna work out
面对现实吧 杰克 在你们俩那事之后
after you two did whatever you two did.
我们就再也不可能有什么了
And yet you had sex with me.
但你还是跟我做♥爱♥了
I wish I hadn't had sex with you.
我后悔得很
And which was it, oral sex or sex sex?
到底是什么 口♥交♥还是性♥交♥
Why? You still care about me?
为什么 你还在意我么
Your mom said I could talk to you for two minutes.
你妈妈说我可以跟你谈两分钟
You know what? Two minutes would be too long.
知道吗 两分钟时间都嫌长
Good nightht
晚安
I really hate you.
我真的很恨你
I really don't believe that.
这句话我不信
You weren't even gonna invite me to Adrian's shower?
你都不请我去艾利安的送礼会吗
It wasn't my place to invite anyone, okay?
不是我想请谁就能请谁 好吗
Yes, it was.
没错 就是你说了算
Adrian and Grace made the
你的送礼会的邀请名单
invitation list to your shower.
就是艾利安和格瑞丝做的
Did they?
是吗
Oh, yeah, maybe they did.
没错 或许她们是做了
That's why the neighbors were there.
所以才会有邻居出席
Yeah, that's why the neighbors were there.
没错 所以会有邻居们会出席
And this is why you're a complete ass.
所以你是一个大混球
Okay, Ashley.
行了 艾希礼
I have heard enough bad things said about me tonight.
今晚坏话我已经听得够多了
From just one person, or a lot of different people?
是一个人这么说 还是很多人
Just one. Ben.
就一个 本
Ben came over here and told me off earlier,
本早前过来说了一通
and I'm really not quite over it.
我真的还没缓过来
So I don't need you to
所以不需要你
make me feel badly about anything more, okay?
再来雪上加霜了 好吗
Is that what's making you feel badly?
真的是因为这个才心情不好的吗
Or are you still feeling badly
还是因为看到里奇所有的情人们
from seeing all of Ricky's lovers?
你醋罐子打翻了
Old lovers. You hope they're old lovers.
旧情人 你是这么希望的
I know they're old lovers,
我知道他们是旧情人
and I know they don't mean anything to him.
我也知道她们对他来说什么都不是
Just like Ben doesn't mean anything to you,
就跟本对你来说什么都不是一样
so why should you care what he said?
那么你为什么在意他说了什么
He practically accused me of
他无端指控我
pretending to be in love with Ricky
假装爱上里奇了
just so I could justify
这样我当初跟他上♥床♥
having slept with him in the first place.
就算是合情合理了
Uh-huh. And?
还有呢
And that's not true.
不是这样的
I was attracted to Ricky at band camp,
在乐队夏令营的时候我被里奇迷住了
and then I hated Ricky for what happened at band camp,
后来发生的事让我讨厌他
and then I fell in love with Ricky.
最后我又爱上他了
I love him.
我爱他
The Ricky in your imagination,
你爱上的是你幻想中的他
or the real Ricky who sleeps with everyone?
还是那个跟每个人都睡过的真实的里奇
Not everyone.
并不是每个人
Not you.
你就没有
You know, I called Adrian a few minutes ago
几分钟前我给艾利安打了电♥话♥
to find out her side of the story,
想听听她怎么说
and she said she was on the other line with Ricky
她说她和里奇在另一条线上
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表