剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
all because of this stupid shower.
就为了一个破送礼会
She's always gotten more attention than I have.
她得到的关注总是比我多
Back in the old days, when she was good,
过去她很优秀
she got more attention for being good,
因此很受关注
and then she was bad,
后来她有麻烦了
and she got even more attention for being bad.
得到的关注比原来还多
And she's still getting more attention.
她得到的关注还是比我多
My dad and I used to be really close,
我爸以前和我比较亲
but now he's just as close to Amy.
但现在他和艾米比较亲了
Yeah, but she and your mother used to be really close,
但之前 你妈和她比较亲
and now you're just as close to her, right?
现在和你也一样亲 对吗
I'm going to quit talking to you
我心情不好时 不要拿我的话
if you keep repeating stuff I've said
堵我的嘴
back to me at the wrong time.
不然我不和你说了
Sorry.
对不起
Where were we?
我们说到哪了
I should be used to being invisible by now.
我现在应该习惯被当做隐形人了
But I'm not.
但我没有
I know something that would get your dad's attention.
我知道怎样能得到你♥爸♥的关心
Oh, duh, let me see. If I had sex with you?
我知道了 不会是和你做♥爱♥吧
It's weird. It's like you're psychic.
真神了 你是女巫吧
You know my every thought.
你能看透我的思想
That's because every thought is the same.
因为你脑子里就只有这一件事
Don't you ever think about anything but sex?
除了性你还想过别的吗
Not really, no.
还真没有
I had sex a couple times,
我有过几次性经历
but it wasn't that good.
但不怎么美好
First girl cried a lot afterward,
第一个女孩事后哭了
and then she told her mother,
她告诉了她妈
and then her mother told my mother,
她妈又告诉了我妈
and then I got into a lot of trouble
然后我就倒霉了
even though it was her idea in the first place.
其实最早还是她提出的
And the second girl kept yelling,
第二个女孩一直在嚷
"Not like that!"
"不是那样的"
And then I cried.
结果把我弄哭了
Not in front of her, but when I got home.
没当着她的面 回家才哭的
Is that supposed to make me want to do it?
你是想劝我和你做吗
Couldn't we just do it one time,
我们就做一次不行吗
just agree that it would be this one time,
约定好只做一次
and then we'd never have to do it again?
保证没有下次
I just want one normal sexual experience.
我只想要一次正常的性经历
Well, I'm not normal,
我不怎么正常
so I doubt sex with me would be normal.
和我做♥爱♥恐怕也不会正常
In your case, I'll take "not normal."
我也认为你"不正常"
I'd be willing to risk it.
但我愿意冒个险
I'm serious. I'm not normal.
我是认真的 我不正常
And I couldn't guarantee what the results are going to be.
我也无法保证结果如何
You know I'm angry, and I'm critical.
你知道我很愤世嫉俗
Yeah.
是啊
I'd still be willing to risk it.
我还是愿意冒一下险
I'm not having sex with you.
我不会和你做的
All right.
好吧
Then I'll settle for you saying something nice to me.
如果你说几句好话 我就算了
You say something nice to me first.
你先对我说几句好话
You're prettier than your sister.
你比你姐好看
All right, I'll have sex with you.
好吧 我同意和你做♥爱♥
Really?
真的
No.
假的
Some girl actually said, "not like that"?
真有人会说"不是那样的"
Does my pain amuse you?
我的痛苦让你很快乐吗
Yeah, it does.
是
Maybe we could be friends.
也许我们可以做朋友
Or more than friends.
或许可以更进一步
Maybe.
也许吧
Before you say anything...
你先别说话
I was a complete ass, and I'm sorry.
我就是个混♥蛋♥ 对不起
You don't owe me an apology. You owe Alice an apology.
你不用向我道歉 你应该向爱丽丝道歉
I know, I was looking for the two of you at school.
今天我还在学校找你们俩呢
We weren't at school today.
我们今天没去学校
Oh, why weren't you at school today?
为什么今天没去学校
Because of what you said to Alice.
因为你对爱丽丝说的话
Her mother said we could take a mental health day,
她妈让我们过个"心理健康日"
so we did.
我们就照做了
Of course, her mother and her father went to work,
当然她父母去上班了
so we pretty much just hung out around the house having sex.
我们就在房♥子里一直做♥爱♥
I think she feels a lot better.
我觉得她好多了
I mean, she's hurt, but she's better.
她虽然很受伤 但现在好多了
Really?
真的
Because I'm finding that sex with Adrian
我怎么觉得和艾利安做♥爱♥
is pretty much wrecking my mental health.
只会损害我的心理健康
Look, I was going to call Alice last night,
昨晚我本来还要打给爱丽丝
but I was too busy getting yelled at.
但我没时间听她嚷嚷
Someone should yell at you.
她应该冲你嚷嚷
In your attempt to defend your woman,
不能为了保护你女人
you offended my woman, and me.
就伤害我女人 还有我
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道了 对不起
Look, go over to Alice's with me.
带我去见爱丽丝
I want to talk to her.
我去跟她谈谈
Now might not be the best time.
现在可不是时候
Her uncle is over there,
她叔叔正在那边
discussing what you said to her.
谈你中伤她的这事
Yakuza.
什么Yakuza
Japanese mobsters.
日本黑帮
Alice's uncles?
爱丽丝的叔叔吗
No. Did I scare you?
不是 吓着你了吗
No. I know Alice wouldn't let anyone do anything bad to me.
没有 我知道爱丽丝不会让人害我的
I know Alice,
我了解她
she loves both of us,
她爱我们
and I love both of you.
我也爱你们
You're my best friends,
你们是我最好的朋友
and it really kills me when I think of what I said to her...
一想到我说的话伤害了她
and that I hurt her.
我就很歉疚
She's in the closet, you know.
她就在柜子里 知道吗
What?
什么
Alice is gay?
她要出柜吗
No. She's in your closet.
不是 她在你的衣柜里
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
非常抱歉
All right, I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
I love you, Ben.
我爱你 本
All right, that's enough.
好了 别抱了
Are those cookies, Cookie?
在做曲奇吗 甜心
Yes.
对
Isn't it funny that your dad gave me that nickname
你♥爸♥给我起这个外号♥还是挺好玩的
and I bake cookies all the time
他其实不知道
and he doesn't even know?
我真的常做曲奇甜点
Did you want one?
想来一块吗
I feel too humiliated to eat.
昨晚我太丢脸了
I owe you an apology for the way I acted last night.
我为昨晚的失态道歉
Whatever's going on with you and Jack
不管你和杰克之间发生什么
was between you and Jack
都是你俩之间的事
and in no way threatens me or our relationship,
而不应该影响到我们的关系
except for the fact that I acted like a little kid
我那么幼稚地
and ran from the room.
扭头就走
That might threaten our relationship.
那才会影响我们的关系
Does that threaten our relationship?
那件事影响我们的关系了吗
No.
没有
Sometimes people just do stupid things
人有时会说错话
or say stupid things.
做错事
I myself have have said and done many stupid things.
我自己也会这样
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表