剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
until you get the right answer.
直到你找到正确的答案
The answer then makes you happy.
能让你开心的答案
We're gonna have to stop right there.
我们今天就到这里吧
But I wanna continue this conversation tomorrow.
但我希望明天我们可以继续谈谈
Can you come back tomorrow?
你明天能来吗
Yeah, I guess.
我想可以吧
Yeah.
好吧
Oh. I'm going.
我马上走
I apologize, but I have another appointment.
真的很抱歉 但是我预约别人了
All right. I'll be back tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
Jeez, I should've just talked to you last night.
天啊 我昨晚不该跟你说的
He's not gonna say anything.
他不会乱说什么的
Whatever.
没所谓
So, how does this work?
那么 该怎么进行呢
Just like the bar we were at last night, but no drinks.
和昨晚咱俩在酒吧一样 只是没有酒
So, tell me, what's going on with Betty?
告诉我 你跟贝蒂怎么了
Well, nothing really.
也没怎么
I mean, she's good-- Betty.
她很好 贝蒂
I love her. I really do.
我爱她 一直爱着
Just maybe not as much as I thought I did,
只是或许没有我想像中那么爱
That's all.
就这样
I think it might be just one of those things, you know?
我觉得可能是这样子的 你知道的
Honeymoon-is-over things.
热恋期过了
And now that we're settling into our day-to-day lives,
如今我们过着平淡安定的生活
I just feel a little...irritated.
我开始有点厌烦了
In general or something in particular?
一直这样还是在特殊情况下
It's a little thing. It's stupid.
有件小事 听起来很傻
I don't even know why I bring it up.
连我自己也不知道为什么这么在意
Because it bothers you.
因为它让你心烦
Yeah. Yeah, it does bother me.
是的 没错 的确让我心烦
She says "coinkidink" instead of "coincidence."
她故意把"巧合"说成"巧合"[古拉丁语发音]
I never heard that before.
我从来没听过这种发音
I hate that. I love her. I hate that.
我讨厌这样 我爱她 但讨厌这样
Coinkidink.
巧合[古拉丁语发音]
Do me a favor. Don't say it.
拜托 别说了
It really gets under my skin.
这真的让我全身不自在
Did you tell her that it bothers you?
你跟她谈过这件烦人事吗
Yeah. And she called me Mr. Grumpy.
谈过了 然后她开始叫我臭脾气先生
I hate that almost as much as coinkidink.
这点跟那个"巧合"一样让我讨厌
She's got a way of twisting words around
她经常把一些词汇改成怪异的读音
and saying things she thinks are clever.
然后自以为是地念出来
But they're just irritating.
但这真的很惹人烦
Tell me what you love about her.
跟我讲讲你喜欢她什么
I love that she doesn't care what anyone thinks,
我喜欢她不介意别人的看法
Even me,
即使是我的评价
which is why she still says things like coinkidink.
这也是她依旧固执地念"巧合"的原因
I think maybe you're focused on Betty
我觉得你之所以关注贝蒂
when maybe there's another problem
可能另有其因
that's a bigger problem that you just can't deal with.
一个让你无法应付的大问题
Oh. Like my son getting a girl pregnant.
比如说我儿子把一个女孩肚子弄大了
I'm dealing with it.
我应付的了
You know what he said this morning to me-- Ben?
你知道本今早跟我说什么了吗
He's gonna go through with the engagement
他想执意订婚
That he threatened me with.
还威胁让我同意
He's actually gonna get engaged to Adrian.
他竟想跟艾利安订婚
Can you believe that?
你相信吗
I told him, "you get engaged, you're getting married,"
我回答他"订婚的话 就必须结婚"
'cause that's how I feel about it.
因为我就是这么理解的
You give a ring, you make a commitment.
给她戴上戒指 就等于许下了诺言
I wish they were more than friends,
我希望他们能比好朋友更进一层
but they're not.
但他们没有
I mean, they're having a baby together,
他们有了共同的孩子
so it would be nice if they were more than friends.
所以如果他们比好朋友更进一层的话会很好
But then again, they're not.
但是他们没有做到
And you know why they're not?
知道为什么做不到吗
'cause he can't get over his first love.
因为他忘不了他的初恋
He can't get over Amy.
放不下艾米
That's interesting.
有意思
Interesting, huh? What's so interesting about it?
有意思 哪里有意思
I think this is what you told my last night,
我觉得这就是你昨晚跟我说的
but correct me if I'm wrong.
如果我说错了的话可以纠正我
You and Betty started out as friends,
你和贝蒂也是从朋友开始的
then you and Betty had sex,
之后你们有了性关系
and even though you didn't get her pregnant
即使你没有做到让她怀孕
or anything like that,
或这类的事情
you felt you had to marry her.
但你还是觉得要娶她
And now you feel, even married,
然而现在你发现 即使你们结婚了
you're nothing more than friends,
你们也跟朋友没什么差别
because you're still in love with your first wife,
因为你依然深爱着你的第一任妻子
your first love,
你的初恋
Ben's mom.
本的母亲
Jeez.
天啊
That's good.
就是这样
You're good.
你太厉害了
I'm angry with Ben when I'm doing the same things.
我生本气的时候自己却在做同样的事
I mean, he's having a baby, but basically,
虽然他要有孩子了 但从根本上来说
We're both behaving the same way
我们表现得一样
and have the same issues.
有着同样的问题
That's really something.
真有趣
Yeah.
不错
I wonder what Betty would call that.
我在想贝蒂会怎么评价这件事
A coinkidink.
巧合
Thank god I found you. Can I come in?
谢天谢地我找到你了 我能进来吗
Yes, come in. What took you so long?
进来吧 怎么那么久
It's a big hospital. I got a little lost in the parking lot.
这医院太大了 我在停车场差点迷路
But what's going on? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?
怎么了 你没事吧 孩子还好吧
I don't know. I had some spotting.
我不知道 我皮肤有些斑点
The nurse said it's really pretty common
护士说这是很正常的
And I'm probably going to be fine and so will the baby.
我和孩子不会有事的
She said they'll probably just do another ultrasound,
她说他们可能要再给我做一次超声波
then I can go home.
然后就可以回家了
Who? Who's doing the ultrasound?
谁 谁来做超声波
The doctor, I guess.
医生吧 我猜
Dr. Attavi?
阿塔韦医生吗
No. Some other doctor.
不 是别的医生
Dr. Attavi's delivering a baby.
阿塔韦医生在接生呢
He's sending some other guy.
他派别的医生过来
Have you given any more thought
你考虑过
to maybe seeing his mother
让他妈妈来看你吗
who's also a doctor and a woman?
她不仅是医生还是女性
No, I haven't.
我没考虑过
Maybe she could've prevented this.
说不定她能阻止这个
I mean, maybe she knows more because
我是说 说不定她知道更多
she's also a doctor and a woman.
因为她不仅是医生也是女性
And a mother. I forgot that. She's also a mother.
还是一位母亲 我忘了 但她确实是
Oh, jeez. Thanks for coming.
天 谢谢你过来陪我
I would've come with you if you had called me.
如果你通知我的话 我会和你一起来
I text you.
我给你发短♥信♥了
Yeah, when you're already at the hospital.
没错 那时你已经在医院了
Why didn't you call me? I don't know.
你为何不打给我 我不知道
Look, I'm used to handling things on my own.
听着 我习惯独自处理事情
My mom's out of town, my dad's at work,
我妈不在镇上 我爸在上班
and I was on my own.
我只能靠自己
You don't have to be on your own.
你不必再独自一人
I'm willing to be a part of this.
我乐意和你一起承担
Willing, huh?
乐意
Look, you know what?
听着 你知道吗
You just wanna be in control,
你只是想主持大局
and you're not in control.
但你做不到
To you, this has just turned into some
对你而言 这成了你
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表