剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And I guess we weren't invited,
但我们没有被邀请
and that really hurt our feelings.
这很伤我们的感情
You two are liars.
你们两个骗子
Hurt your feelings?
伤你们的感情
I didn't hurt your feelings.
不是我伤了你们的感情
Your friend Amy hurt my feelings.
是你们的朋友艾米伤了我的感情
But don't worry. I don't expect you to take my side in this.
算了 我也不指望你们站在我这边
I don't need you or anybody else to take my side in this.
这件事上 我不指望任何人站在我这边
Okay, you are not a very good liar.
你说谎的技术不怎么样
I was just trying to spare her from more pain.
我只想帮她多分担些痛苦
Oh, so you're taking Adrian's side.
这么说 你站在艾利安那边
No, I'm not.
不是
I'm always on Amy's side even when she's wrong.
即便艾米做错 我也会站在她那边
And I'm not saying she's wrong.
我不是说她真的做错了
Well, was she or wasn't she?
那她到底错了吗
Hey, Adrian.
艾利安
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I was in the bathroom washing my face.
我刚在洗手间洗脸
Stupid Amy made me cry and messed up my eyeliner.
可恶的艾米把我气哭了 眼线都弄花了
This pregnancy is making me all girlie.
怀孕让我变得很爱哭
Amy made you cry? Yes.
艾米把你气哭了 对
I'm sure you don't think little Miss Teen Mother Role Model
你肯定认为模范的少女妈妈
did anything wrong, but she did.
不会做错事 但她确实错了
What-- No, no, no.
什么 不会的
I would believe she did something wrong
只要你说她做错了什么
if you say she did something wrong.
我就会相信的
What did she do?
她做了什么
She embarrassed me by pointing out
她揭了我的疮疤
that I have no friends to invite to my shower.
说我的送礼会请不到朋友
You have friends. You have plenty of friends.
你有朋友 你有很多朋友
No, I don't.
我没有
I don't have any friends at all.
我根本没有朋友
Well, except for you.
除了你
And you're all that I need.
有你就够了
I'm gonna have a word with Amy, if you don't mind.
你不介意的话 我去找艾米交涉
No, I don't mind.
不介意
But I'm sure Ricky would mind.
但里奇肯定会介意
So maybe you'd better not.
所以还是算了
Yeah, well, I don't care if Ricky minds.
我不管里奇介不介意
No one's gonna make the mother of my baby
任何人都不能让我孩子的母亲
and my future wife cry at school.
和未来的妻子在学校里哭
They were all just standing there right in front of me--
跟你睡过的所有女孩
all those girls that you ever slept with.
就那样站在我面前
I think she did it on purpose,
我认为她是故意的
because I think that she's still in love with you.
因为她还爱着你
Even though she's having a baby and getting married to Ben,
即便她怀了本的孩子 还要和本结婚
I think she's still in love with you,
她还爱着你
and she doesn't want you to be with me.
她不想让你和我在一起
Adrian is not still in love with me. That's ridiculous.
艾利安怎么可能还爱着我 太荒唐了
And I don't care anyway.
就算是真的 我也不在乎
You know, I care about you.
我在乎的是你
You said you loved me.
你原来说的可是爱我
Yeah. Not at school, okay? That's personal.
对 私密的话不能在学校里说
And Adrian knows I care about you,
艾利安也知道我在乎的是你
and she doesn't care about anyone but herself right now.
她现在只会关心自己
She's having a baby. Yeah, well, I had a baby.
因为她怀着孕呢 我也怀过孕
Yeah, and?
然后呢
And I cared about people other than myself.
我对别人的关心还是胜过对自己
Okay.
好吧
"Okay"?
就一句"好吧"
Whose side are you on?
你站在谁那边
No one's. I'm staying out of this.
都不站 我不跟这事扯上关系
Oh, really? And how are you going to do that?
是吗 怎么可能不扯上关系
You're already in this. How am I in this?
你已经卷进来了 我怎么卷进来了
Because you're the one
因为你和
who slept with all the girls in the hallway.
满满一走廊的女孩都有染
I've slept with no one since you asked me not to.
自从你不让我那么做 我就没再做过
And I suggest we drop this
在我们都不想和对方亲热前
before neither of us wants to sleep with the other one.
我建议能先不谈这个么
What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means just what I said.
就是我刚才所说的
I'm staying out of this.
我不掺乎这事
Where do you think you're going?
你是要去干吗
I might ask you the same thing.
我还想问你呢
Look, you stay away from Adrian.
听着 你离艾利安远点
Amy's hurt her enough,
艾米伤透了她的心
and I'm gonna go talk to Amy about that right now.
我现在去找艾米说这事
You're what? She upset Adrian.
你要干吗 她惹艾利安生气
Adrian is having a baby. She should not be upset.
艾利安正在怀孕 她不能生气
I agree. She shouldn't be upset.
我同意 她不能生气
But you'd think that since Adrian's pregnant
但你觉得艾利安自从怀了孕
and about to be a mother that she'd be a little nicer
将为人母之后 能对别人有和善一点吗
to everyone else, including Amy.
包括对艾米
No, you'd think everybody else
你认为别人能对她
would be a little nicer to her, including Amy.
和善一点吗 包括艾米
I told Amy I'm staying out of this.
我跟艾米说了不介入这事
And I'm staying out of this, and I suggest you do the same.
我不介入 希望你也别介入
Just let Adrian and Amy do whatever
让艾利安和艾米
Adrian and Amy are gonna do.
自己去解决
Let's not you and me get involved here.
不要把我们牵扯进来
No. I'm involved.
不 我要牵扯进来
I'm plenty involved. I'm talking to Amy.
我已经介入了 我要去找艾米谈
No, you're not. You stay away from Amy.
你别掺乎 离艾米远点
And you stay away from Adrian.
你也离艾利安远点
I wasn't going anywhere near Adrian.
我根本没要去找艾利安
Jeez.
天哪
And Amy insisted that she gave her a list of friends
艾米坚持让她写一份朋友的名单
and Adrian doesn't really have any friends.
而艾利安没什么朋友
And she embarrassed her in front of
她在一走廊的人面前
a whole hallway of people.
被羞辱了
So you're not only insisting
所以你不仅坚持
on being involved in this stupid fight,
卷入这场愚蠢的斗争中
you're bringing Bunny into this?
还要把巴尼也拉下水吗
We're off the clock,
现在已经下班了
and Bunny is a friend of my family,
巴尼是我全家的朋友
and this is a private conversation.
还有 这是私人对话
Guys,
小伙子们
you can't keep bringing this stuff into the workplace.
你们不能总把生活纠纷带到工作场合来解决
I'm not,
我没那个意思
but if I were, I'd tell you that Adrian
但如果我有的话 我想告诉你的是
wanted to invite every girl
艾利安想要邀请
I've ever slept with to her shower
所有和我睡过的女孩去她的送礼会
just so she could show
以便向她们炫耀
them how much better her life is without me,
没有我她的生活有多好
simultaneously showing Amy how many girls I've slept with,
同时也让艾米看看我曾经跟多少女生上过床
and possibly affecting our relationship
这样就会影响
when things just started looking really good for us.
我们刚步入正轨的感情
Please. Is that what Amy's telling you?
得了吧 这是艾米告诉你的吗
Yeah, that's what Amy's telling me,
是 是艾米说的
but, Ben, this is a chick fight,
但是 本 这是女孩子之间的战争
and chick fights are dangerous.
这种战争很危险
Any fight between any two people is dangerous.
任何两人之间的战争都很危险
I know this. I watched my parents fight all the time,
我很了解这些 我一直看着爸妈吵架
and I learned to stay out of it.
并学会置身事外
So let's agree to stay out of it.
所以 我们还是别再掺和了
There's Adrian's side, and there's Amy's side,
**有人支持艾利安 有人支持艾米
and we don't have a side.
但我们不要站在任何人那边
I have a side.
我有自己的立场
I'm not a neutral party and neither are you.
我不是中立派 你也不是
But you could be,
但你还是可能成为中立派的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表