剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
to move in with him.
我搬进去和他一起住
She says I promised her I'd get her through
她说我答应过她 陪她一起度过
Mom and Dad splitting up,
爸妈分开的这段时间
that we'd get each other through.
我们会相互扶持
Yeah, well, of course
是啊 当然
Ashley doesn't want you to move in with Ricky,
艾希礼不想你和里奇同居
and it has nothing to do
这可跟你♥爸♥妈
with your mom and dad splitting up.
分开没关系
Yeah, and after what she did with Ricky,
是啊 在她跟里奇做过那事
or what she tried to do,
或者她试图做过那事之后
her opinion doesn't count.
她的意见不能算
I don't know. She's still my sister.
我不知道 她始终是我的妹妹
Are you trying to think
你该不是在努力找借口
of an excuse to get out of moving in with Ricky?
不想和里奇一起住吗
Oh, scoot. I have to talk to Jack.
我得跟杰克谈谈
Your friends don't like me?
你朋友不喜欢我吗
Oh, no. They like you.
不 他们喜欢你
I just have to talk to you. Oh, not today.
是我得和你谈谈 改天吧
Why do you always wait till game day to talk to me?
你为什么总是等快比赛了才和我谈
I wanna go to church.
我想去教堂做礼拜
Oh, okay. I'll take you to church.
行啊 我会带你去的
I wanna go before we do anything
我想在我们做那些事之前
more than what we were doing.
就去那里
All right. All right?
行啊 什么
Yeah. Is there some reason why or--
有什么原因能解释或者
I just heard that people who are filled with the Holy Spirit
我刚听说如果有虔诚的精神
have better sex.
往往能获得更好的性♥爱♥
Keep in mind that's probably coming from the same people
记住 那大概是那些告诉你
that say you should wait to have sex until you're married.
应该等结婚之后才可以做♥爱♥的人说的
Okay, well, then, I guess that won't work.
看来这没用呀
Never mind. Well, why won't it work?
没关系 为什么没用
I don't want the sex that you had with Grace
我不想要你和格瑞丝的那次
to be better than the sex you have with me.
比你我的这次好
Who cares about that?
谁在乎那些
So you're saying you don't think it'd be as good.
那么你是说不希望一样好吗
No. Madison, I've forgotten all about that.
不 麦迪逊 我已经忘了那件事了
Oh, I doubt it!
我严重怀疑
I think all consensual sex is good
我觉得 所有心甘情愿的做♥爱♥都很棒
between two people that are old enough
这是两个成人之间
to make that decision.
一起做的决定
Although, some sex is better than other sex.
尽管 一些性♥交♥比其他的更好
And what makes it better is how they feel about each other.
而最美妙的应该是两人之间的感觉
How you feel about me and how I feel about you.
你对我的感觉和我对你的感觉
And I think you're gonna feel
而且你会觉得
better about me if I stop putting the pressure on you.
如果我不再给你施压会更好
Oh, my God, my dad got to you.
天啊 我爸爸告诉你了
Actually, it was Emily, your stepmom.
事实上 是艾米丽 你的继母
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Well, I'm sure my dad put her up to it.
我确信是我爸爸让她这么做的
And you're not pressuring me into anything.
你没有对我施压
Just the same,
还是那句话
I said we'd take our time.
我们得慢慢来
Well, it's not just your decision.
那不是你一个人的决定
I know that.
我知道
I wanna do it.
我想那么做
When I'm ready.
当我做好准备的时候
Hey, look who's here.
看谁来了
Yeah. And I'll be back next week
我下周回来
and the next and the next.
然后是下周再下周
How are you? I've missed you.
你怎么样 我想你了
Have you?
真的吗
Yes, I have. How's Peter?
是的 皮特怎么样了
He's great.
他很好
And, uh, how's his friend...
他的朋友怎么样了
Uh, what's her name?
她叫什么来着
You mean Hayley? Mmm.
你是说海利 嗯
Why do you ask? I don't know.
你为什么打听她 我不知道
At one time, you and Peter
曾经 你和皮特
thought it would be fun if the four of us hung out.
觉得我们四人一起约会会很棒
Yeah, at one time.
是有一次
Maybe we should hang out tonight.
也许我们应该今晚出去约会
Maybe you and Peter and Hayley could come over,
也许你和皮特与海利可以一起过来
and we could all do something together. What?
我们可以一起干点什么 什么
But if you and Peter don't want us
但如果你和皮特不想我们
hanging around with you, I completely understand.
和你们一起出去 我完全可以理解
Oh, no, no. It-- It's just
不不不 只是
I don't think it's a great idea to bring Hayley around
我不觉得该带上海利
knowing what we know about her and Ricky.
尤其是知道她和里奇的事后
Well, Amy's moving in with Ricky,
艾米要搬去里奇那里了
so she's probably not even gonna be there.
所以她也许根本不会去那里
And even if she is, who's gonna say anything?
就算她去了 谁又能说什么呢
Uh, you?
你呢
I didn't know Amy and Ricky were moving in together.
我不知道艾米和里奇要搬到一起住
Yeah.
是的
Is this some sort of plan
这是有关破坏
to sabotage Amy moving in with Ricky?
艾米搬去里奇那里的计划吗
Oh, no. I'm not interested in Ricky,
不 我对里奇不感兴趣
so why would I care if Amy moves in with Ricky?
我♥干♥嘛要担心艾米搬去里奇那里呢
Because she won and you lost.
因为她赢了你输了
Well, it's not a competition.
这又不是竞赛
It was.
以前是
Well, it's not anymore.
现在不是了
I admit, I don't want her to leave
我承认我不想让她离开
because she promised me
是因为她答应过我
we'd get through Mom and Dad splitting up together.
我们要一起度过爸妈分开的这段日子
But she wants to leave, so she's leaving.
但是她想离开就离开了
So you and Peter and Hayley are free to come over.
那么你和皮特与海利可以来吧
I would love for you to come over.
我很期待你的到来
See you.
一会儿见
Did Leo come by? Yeah.
利奥来了吗 是的
Oh. I thought maybe you'd call.
我以为你会打来呢
You don't have bad news, do you?
没有坏消息吧 对吗
I can't imagine that he'd change his mind.
我没想到他会改主意
Did he change his mind?
他改主意了
No, he didn't.
没有
Did you change your mind?
那你改变想法了吗
No. Did you change your mind?
没有 你改变想法了吗
No.
没有
Great. Well, uh, then,
那么 好
when John and I leave the nursery,
等约翰和我离开育儿室时
we will swing by the house
我们会顺便经过那房♥子
and pick up our things and come on over.
拿上我们的东西再过去
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
I just hope this all works out, Amy.
我只是希望一切顺利 艾米
It'll all work out.
会顺利的
I hope so. Yeah. Me, too.
希望如此 我也是
I might have changed my mind
我也许会改变心意
about having sex right away.
有关马上做♥爱♥这件事
We don't have to have sex right away, unless you want.
我们不会马上做♥爱♥的 除非你想
I might want, yeah.
我可能会想 是的
And I thought that's what you wanted.
我以为那也是你想要的
What's going on? Nothing. That's fine.
发生了什么吗 没 没事
It's fine, what? Yeah, that's fine.
真的没事吗 嗯 没事
You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do, Amy.
你不用做你不喜欢的事 艾米
Neither do you. What does that mean?
你也是 这是什么意思
That you don't have to let me move in if you don't want to.
如果你不想让我搬过去也没关系
No. I want you to move in.
没有的事 我希望你能搬过来
Don't you wanna move in? Yeah, of course.
你不想搬过来吗 我当然想了
All right. Well, I'll see you later.
那就行了 那回见吧
And your mother's just trying to discourage us from doing it again.
你妈妈又在试图阻止我们亲热了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表