剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Okay. Thanks, Amy.
好 谢谢 艾米
So Jack's dad's staying in the guest house
杰克的爸爸今晚待在客房♥
tonight with Jack and Tom. He gets in later tonight.
陪杰克和汤姆聊天 晚点再过来
He said if you and Ben are going to write your own vows,
他还说你和本自己写结婚誓词的话
he'd love to see them tomorrow
明天先给他看一眼
so he has an idea of what he's going to be saying.
他好构思一下自己的致辞
No. We thought about doing that,
不用 我们原来是那么想的
but we like the traditional vows,
但传统的誓词也不错
as long as no one says anything about obeying anyone.
除了"妻子服从丈夫"那段
I was just on my way to my car.
我是去停车场
Forgot to bring in the photos of the shower.
送礼会的照片忘在车里了
Grace may want to make a shower for Adrian,
想给艾利安办送礼会的是格瑞丝
but I want to show Adrian the photos first.
但我想先让艾利安看到照片
That was really nice of you--
你人真好
of you and Grace
你和格瑞丝
to find all those girls and do that for Adrian.
为艾利安请来那么多人
It really made her feel good.
她感觉好多了
I'm sorry, Ben.
对不起 本
I'm really sorry for all the things that I said to you.
我不该说那些话
I apologize.
我向你道歉
I really and truly am sorry for what I said.
我真心为说的那些话道歉
And I am really and truly sorry for what I said, too.
我也为我说过的话道歉
So now we've apologized, and I guess--
既然我们相互道歉了
life goes on.
就让它过去吧
Yeah. I guess it does.
对 就让它过去吧
I'm happy. I'm really happy, Amy.
我由衷感到高兴 艾米
Great.
太好了
Congratulations on your wedding.
提前祝贺你们的婚礼
I hope that you and Adrian continue to be very happy together.
我希望你和艾利安继续幸福地生活
You and Adrian and your daughter.
你 艾利安还有你们的女儿
You don't think we will be happy, do you?
你觉得我们不会幸福吗
I hope you're happy. I hope, okay?
我希望你们幸福 好吗
But sometimes doing the right thing
但有时对的事
doesn't always make a person happy, Ben.
不一定会让人幸福 本
I'm 17, Amy.
我才17岁 艾米
And I'm about to be a husband and a father.
就要为人夫 为人父了
I don't want to be a husband or a father.
我不想这样
Uh, uh, well, now, Ben, Ben--
本
No. No. No.
别
I'm fine. I'm fine now.
我很好
It was a moment of weakness.
只是一时的脆弱
Forget I said anything.
就当我没说过
Thank you.
谢谢
I was just going to sit there until you came along.
我刚打算一直坐在这等你
It's like I've been waiting for you my whole life.
感觉好像等了你一辈子
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
How could anything be wrong?
怎么会呢
I'm about to be a father and a husband.
我就要成为丈夫和父亲了
Betty's about to come in here and tell you something,
贝蒂过来要告诉你一些事
and I know it's going to get you upset.
也许会让你伤心
I mean, I'm upset.
我也很伤心
But just remember that Betty is... Betty.
但贝蒂 她就是那样
And you're just going to have to accept that.
你一定要接受现实
We're both going to have to accept that.
我们都要接受现实
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I'll let her tell you.
让她告诉你吧
But, uh, just a reminder.
我就是提醒你一下
When you marry someone, you marry their family.
娶一个人就是娶了她的一家子
Oh, there you are, Ben.
你在这儿啊 本
Did your dad tell you that I wanted to speak to you?
你♥爸♥爸有没有告诉你 我要找你
Not exactly, no.
这倒没有
I'm afraid I have to tell you
我很遗憾
I can't make it to your wedding.
我不能参加你的婚礼了
I'm really sorry. What?
我很抱歉 什么
Just let her explain.
听她解释吧
How can you explain not being at my wedding?
这种事你怎么解释
Is someone dying?
有人要死了吗
Someone better be dying
最好是有人快死了
if she's not coming to my wedding.
不然她干嘛不参加我的婚礼
Ben. How'd you know?
本 你怎么知道的
Someone's actually dying?
真有人快死了吗
My mother. Oh, Betty, I am
我母亲 贝蒂 我
God, I am sorry. I'm really sorry.
天啊 对不起 我说错话了
I haven't seen my mother since I left home at 16.
我自从16岁离开家后 就没见过她了
You know, my father passed away
你也知道 我父亲
a long time ago.
很早就去世了
I really think that I should be there.
所以我觉得我必须回去
And, you know, my brothers and sisters,
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
they want me to be there, too.
他们也希望我过去
You have brothers and sisters?
你还有兄弟姐妹
Yes. She does.
是呀 她有的
Uh, they found us after our picture was in a magazine.
他们在杂♥志♥上看到我们的照片
Now a month later, all of a sudden,
然后一个月后 突然间
the mother is dying.
她妈妈要死了
I mean, I know it seems, you know,
尽管这看上去 真是
kind of a coinkidink,
有点太凑巧了
but I really do think
但我还是觉得
that they're telling the truth.
他们说的是实话
I hope so.
我也希望
But we don't know so.
但我们也不知道
Yeah. See, my family, they're--
要知道 我们家人们
they're pretty much nomads.
真是有点流离索居
I mean they're, you know, they're not real nomads,
虽然他们不像游牧民族的
you know, and they're not thin
他们可不瘦
like the nomadic people.
像游牧民族似的
They're really roaming Idahoans,
他们是流浪的爱达荷州人
and they eat a lot of potatoes.
他们吃很多土豆
My mother being the biggest Idahoan of all.
我妈妈是我们中长得最高的爱达荷人
I don't even think I should go.
我真觉得我不该去
I mean, my mother wasn't even very nice to me.
反正我妈妈对我也不是很好
But, you know, I just feel like it's,
但我就是觉得
you know, she's dying, and she is my mother.
她快死了 她可是我的母亲呐
And I-- Yeah, I guess you have to go.
那你还是去吧
Do you want us to postpone the wedding?
那我们要推迟婚礼吗
No, you can't do that.
千万别这么做
The baby is almost here,
孩子都快生了
and-- and my mother is almost there.
我母亲快去了
But maybe she'll pass before the wedding
要是她在婚礼前去世的话
and I can get back right away.
我就能立刻赶回来
Or maybe she's not really dying
也许她不是真的快死了
and your brothers and sisters
你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
are just trying to be a part of your life
只是想融入你的生活
because now your life is good.
毕竟你现在的生活很好
Well, that is definitely a possibility.
这倒是很有可能
But you know what? I just can't take the chance.
但是我也不能侥幸吧
No, and, you know, with everything going on
要知道 发生这么多事
and you and Adrian and the baby,
你和艾利安以及孩子的事
I just-- well...
我真的 好吧
I just really want to see my mother.
我真的很想看看我母亲
All right, then. I'll see to it that you see your mother.
行 我一定会让你去看你母亲的
I'd feel better about it
但我还是觉得
if you could wait until I could go with you.
你能等我和你一起去更好
I don't really like that you're going all alone.
我不希望你独自去
I'm going to be fine,
我不会有事的
and I'm going to get back as soon as possible.
而且我会尽快回来
No, Betty, you know what?
还是这样吧 贝蒂
I'm going to send my driver Mike with you.
我让我司机迈克和你一起去
No, you can't do that.
千万别这么做
No, Mike needs to be here.
迈克得呆在这儿
No, you may need him there more.
不 你比我更需要他
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表