剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
I'm getting more uncomfortable by the minute.
我现在越来越不舒服了
What do you think might help?
你觉得怎样才能帮到你
Maybe when we go see Dr. Attavi today,
去看下阿塔维医生吧
he can suggest something.
他或许能给点建议
Does it bother you that Ben and Adrian are now married?
本和艾利安结婚了你很困扰吗
Why should it?
为什么我要困扰
Did you have sex? I did.
你是不是做♥爱♥了 没错
Maybe I'm not really in love with her.
或许我并没有真正爱上她
Don't ever ask to borrow the apartment again.All right?
永远都不要再借我的公♥寓♥ 好不
Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Ben Boykewich back to school.
热烈欢迎波伊科维齐夫妇返校
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
I met George when we were leaving the wedding.
在离开婚礼时 我遇见了乔治
You can't go out with him.
你不能跟他约会
You let Madison and Jack have sex in your bed?
你竟然让麦迪逊和杰克在你的床上做♥爱♥
If you're ready to take this relationship seriously, so am I.
如果你准备认真♥相♥处 那我也是
I don't want to be friends with my old boyfriend.
我不想跟我的前男友做朋友
You're not friends with your old girlfriend.
你不会还跟你的前女友做朋友吧
I still hear from her once in a while.
我还是会时不时地跟她联♥系♥一下
What? You should meet Angie.
什么 你应该见见安吉
I really love you, but
我真的爱你 但是
sex isn't right for the two of us right now.
但是做♥爱♥对我们来说言之过早
When's your husband getting back in town?
你丈夫什么时候回来
He really loves it there in-- in Zimbabwe.
他真的很喜欢呆在津巴布韦
You think maybe the two of us can drive up the coast
或许我们可以开车沿着海岸兜兜风
and have dinner somewhere on the beach?
在沙滩上吃个晚饭
Maybe even spend the night at a decent hotel.
甚至住一家不错的酒店
Something just-- just doesn't feel right.
总感觉有什么不对劲
You don't think that you're going into labor?
你不会是觉得快生了吧
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You look like an idiot. You know that, right?
你看起来像个傻瓜 你知道吧
Good morning!
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Someone's in a good mood.
有人心情不错啊
Oh. You didn't forget, right?
你没忘记 对吧
Going away with Ricky tonight.
我今晚要跟里奇出去约会
No, I didn't forget.
没 我可没忘记
I just thought that maybe... I didn't forget.
我只是觉得或许 我没有忘记
I'm just gonna accept that your
我准备好接受
relationship with Ricky is your relationship with Ricky
你和里奇的关系
and hope that everything I taught you up to today
我希望你能把我跟你说的放在心上
comes into play tonight when you decide not to have sex.
今晚别跟他做♥爱♥
Thanks, Dad. When you decide not to have sex.
谢谢 老爸 当你决定不跟他做♥爱♥时
Yeah. Not to have sex.
好的 不准做♥爱♥
I love you so much for keeping John tonight.
你今晚能够照看约翰真是太好了
You know, it's so nice to be able to go away for a night
晚上能出去转转棒极了
and know that he's going to be cared for.
加上有你照顾约翰
He won't even miss me. He loves you.
他甚至都不会想我 他爱你
Kathleen said that if I had any problems at all,
凯瑟琳说如果我遇到什么问题
she'd come over and help me out. Kathleen is married.
她会过来帮忙 凯瑟琳已经结婚了
She's an old friend. She's an exwife.
她是我的一个老朋友 她是你的前妻
Right.
没错
Besides, you're not going
再说 照顾约翰
to have any problems with John, I'm sure.
你没有任何问题的 我肯定
Hey, what ever happened to Leo's assistant, Camille?
你跟里欧的助理卡蜜尔怎么了
I thought you didn't like me hanging out with her.
我以为你不喜欢我跟她出去约会
I don't. But the date didn't go so well?
我是不喜欢 但是约会不怎么顺利吗
She didn't show up.
她失约了
She called eventually to say
她打电♥话♥解释说
she just couldn't get out of work.
工作忙脱不开身
But, basically, I got stood up.
但是 基本上 我是被放鸽子了
And then you ran into Kathleen.
然后你就遇见了凯瑟琳
As luck would have it. I know she's married.
这就是运气 我知道她结婚了
But she's been married three times, once widowed,
但是她已经结了三次婚 还做了一次寡妇
and maybe we both got it right the first time.
或许我们的第一次婚姻是正确的
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好
I'm always nice to you, Tom.
我一直都对你很好 汤姆
You don't always make me pancakes.
你可没一直给我做煎饼
I just felt like making pancakes.
我只是爱上做煎饼了
Why?
为什么
Because I felt like making pancakes for you.
因为我喜欢为你做煎饼
Why? I don't know, Tom.
为什么 我不知道 汤姆
I guess I just woke up in a good mood.
我猜是因为早上起来心情不错
Why?
为什么
Let me answer that.
让我来回答
George Juergens. He followed you home?
乔治·杰庚斯 他送你回来的
Yeah.
没错
I thought I saw you run up the driveway.
我就知道我在车道上看到的是你
Look, Tom, he did follow me home,
汤姆 他的确送我回家了
but that's just because we ran
但是那是因为
into each other when I was out picking up food.
我去拿外卖♥♥时遇见他了
And that is not why I'm in a good mood.
这并不是我心情好的原因
There's no reason why I'm in a good mood.
我心情好没有任何来由
I'm just in a good mood.
我就是心情好
Me, too.
我也是
Because of the pancakes? Negative.
因为煎饼吗 不是
Because?
那是因为
I finally met
我终于在公交车上
someone on the bus.
遇到了真命天女
That's great.
好极了
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Oh, my God!
天
Oh, my God! Oh!
天
Oh, it's so good to see you.
能见到你真好
Is it?
是吗
Did you hear back from the doctor?
你有收到医生的答复吗
Jeez, where is this guy? Yeah, I heard back.
晕 他跑哪去了 没错 我接到了
Well, I heard back from old lady Attavi,
我收到阿塔维女士的回复了
as you call her.
就在你给她打电♥话♥时
So why are we just sitting here?
那我们为何还呆坐着不动
I'm not just sitting here.
我可不是呆坐在这儿
I'm getting our things ready for the hospital.
我把去医院要带的东西准备好
The hospital? Not the doctor's office but the hospital?
医院 不是去医生的办公室而是去医院
Yeah. She said to meet her at the hospital.
没错 她要我去医院见她
And I just wanna make sure we
我只想确定一下
have our list together so we have everything we need.
单子上列的所有东西都已经准备好了
Did your water break? Are you in labor?
你的羊水破了 要生了吗
Dear God, woman, why didn't you say something?
你这傻老婆 为什么不说
Calm down! Nothing has happened like that.
冷静下来 什么事都没发生
But, well, she did say to meet her at the hospital, so...
但是 她确实要我去医院见她 所以
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. I--
我没事 我
I feel strangely calm. So does she.
我感觉出奇的平静 孩子也是
Do you think that this-- this could be it?
你认为是时候了吗
Could be.
可能吧
I don't know.
我不知道
So let's just keep this between us until we do know.
所以在确定前先别告诉别人
I think I'm in trouble.
我想我遇到麻烦了
How? How did you get in trouble?
怎么会 你怎么会遇到麻烦
When have you done anything to get into trouble?
你做了什么惹来了麻烦
You can't be in trouble. I just came over to your side.
你不会遇上麻烦的 我现在跟你站在一边
Jack and I decided not to have sex,
杰克和我决定不做♥爱♥了
and now you're pregnant?
难道你怀孕了
Whoa. No. I'm not pregnant. I haven't had sex.
不 我没怀孕 我都没做♥爱♥
I just-- I have to break up with Frank.
我只是想要和弗兰克分手
He's a nice guy. He's a great-looking guy.
他人很不错 很帅气
But so what? So was Jesse.
但那又怎样 杰西也一样
I don't understand.
我不明白
He wants me to spend tomorrow
他邀我明天和他家人
with him and his family at the tennis club.
在网球俱乐部见面
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表