剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I wanted her to tell me. I wanted to hear it from her.
我想她告诉我 我想她亲口告诉我
I wanted to see the look on her face so I'd know it's true.
通过她的表情 我知道了这是真的
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Yeah. Why?
没错 为什么
Why do you wanna know the truth?
你为什么要知道真♥相♥
It's not your baby.
它不是你的孩子
She's not pregnant with your baby,
她怀的不是你的孩子
so why do you wanna know?
为何你还想知道
Because I think Ben should know.
因为我觉得本应该知道
Oh, come on. He knows.
拜托 他知道的
He's just pretending not to know.
他只是假装不知道
He's not exactly pretending.
他不完全是在假装
It's more like insisting on not knowing.
而且很抗拒提到这事
I tried to talk to him about it.
我试着和他谈论这事
He doesn't wanna hear it. He doesn't wanna know.
他不想听 也不想知道
Yeah. He and Adrian have agreed that
是的 他和艾利安都认为
he shouldn't know anything.
他不该知道
So why are you getting in the middle of their business?
那你为何还掺和此事
Because Ben's my friend, because I've been through this,
因为本是我的朋友 因为我经历过
and because I think he should know,
还因为我觉得他该知情
and he should be responsible for whatever happens, too.
而且他也应该为此负责
Wasn't he really better off not knowing?
难道不觉得他不知情更好吗
What guy's better off not knowing, huh? Tell me that.
谁不知情更好 告诉我
Ben. That's who's better off not knowing.
本 就是那个不知情更好的人
And that's what he and Adrian have agreed to,
那是他和艾利安决定的
so why don't you just leave it alone?
你可不可以别管这事了
Jeez, you need to get a hobby,
天呐 你需要找点别的爱好
or go back to having stupid indiscriminate sex
去愚蠢地滥交
or something.
或做别的什么
This isn't like you-- getting into everyone's business.
这不像你 卷入每个人的事
What-- I'm not in everyone's business. This is my business.
我没管每个人的事 这是我的事
No, it's not. But you know what is?
不 不是 但你知道什么是你的事
Amy and John.
艾米和约翰
And if Amy wants to go to
而且如果艾米想去
a music program in New York for four weeks,
那个纽约为期四周的音乐课程
you should encourage her to do that.
你应该鼓励她
You should do whatever you
你不管做什么
have to do and say whatever you have to say
不管说什么
to get her to go away this summer.
都要让她这个暑假去
Why? So she won't find out? She'll find out.
为什么 这样她就不会发觉吗 她会的
Someone will tell her. That's why Ben should tell her.
有人会告诉她的 所以本该告诉她
And how's he gonna do that
如果他不承认
if he doesn't admit that he knows?
他知道的话会怎么做
She doesn't have to find out.
她又不是非得知道
Come on, Ashley. She's gonna find out. She is.
拜托 艾希礼 她早晚会知道的
You're not gonna tell her. No, I'm not.
你不会告诉她吧 不 我不会
But believe me, someone will, and it should be Ben.
相信我 有人会的 应该就是本
No, it should be Adrian,
不 应该是艾利安
and only if Adrian wants her to know.
如果只有艾利安想让她知道
And she doesn't want her or anyone else to know,
或许她不想艾米或任何人知道
so why don't you just leave it alone?
所以你何不别管了
Please, just leave it alone.
求你了 别再管了
Good night.
晚安
I have a job interview tomorrow.
我明天有个工作面试
I asked Amy to drop Robbie off
我让艾米明天去教堂托儿所接约翰的时候
at the church nursery with John.
顺便把罗比接回来
What? What part of that do you want me to repeat?
什么 你要我重复哪部分
You're just gonna pawn our son off at the church nursery
你把我们的儿子放到教堂托儿所
so you can go look for a job you don't need?
那你就可以找个你不需要的工作了
I'm paying the nursery.
是我在付托儿所的钱
It's not like I asked them to watch Robbie for free.
让他们照看罗比又不是免费的
My son is not staying at the church nursery.
我儿子不用待在教堂托儿所
We're not Amy and Ricky. We're adults.
我们不是艾米和里奇 我们是成年人了
We can take care of our own baby.
我们能照顾好自己的孩子
You have to work, and I need to find work.
你得去工作 而我要去找工作
Why? I'm happy to share whatever I have with you.
为什么 我乐于和你共享一切
Don't I share whatever I have with you?
我难道没和你共享吗
And don't I share the house with you?
我难道没和你共享住所吗
It's my house. I got it in the settlement.
这是我的房♥子 在离婚赔偿里面写明的
Yeah, and it's my store and my money,
没错 那是我的商店和我的钱
and I got that in the settlement,
离婚赔偿里面也写明的
but I never point that out to you.
我只是从没明说而已
I just keep money in both bank accounts
我只是把钱放在两个银行账户里
just like I did when there was only one bank account.
就像只有一个账户时做的一样
Yes, you do, and that's why I don't ask you to pay rent.
没错 因为这样我才没问你收租金
But I would just feel more comfortable
我觉得自己去赚钱
earning my own money than taking money from you.
比花你的钱更舒服
The baby's sleeping. What are you doing.
孩子都睡了 你在做什么
What are you doing up so late?
你这么晚在做什么
It's 1:00 in the morning. Why are you up so late?
都半夜一点了 你起来做什么
I-I'm studying.
我还在学习
You are? I cannot tell a lie.
你在做什么 我不会说谎了
Since when?
什么时候开始的
I can't sleep. I'm worried about Amy.
我睡不着 我担心艾米
Why?
为什么
Well, she really wants to go to
她很想去那个
this summer music program in New York.
在纽约举办的暑期音乐学♥习♥班♥
What summer music program in New York?
什么纽约暑期音乐学♥习♥班♥
Yeah, what program? Why didn't she tell us?
什么学♥习♥班♥ 她怎么没跟我们说
I don't know, but I thought I should tell you.
我不知道 但我认为我该告诉你们
I told her she should go,
我叫她去
but she said she can't because of John.
但是她说要照顾约翰不能去
Well, what kind of program?
什么样的学♥习♥班♥
The kind of program where she can't go
那种她去不了的学♥习♥班♥
because she has a baby,
因为她有个儿子
like all other programs, any one she wants to go to.
这类学♥习♥班♥ 她都想去
Only Amy has a full scholarship and housing
只有艾米得到了这次机会
if she can take part in this program with students
全额奖学金加包住 参加的话
from all over the country.
还能跟全国各地的学生一去学习
What? Yeah. It's a huge honor.
什么 没错 这是巨大的荣耀
Well, then, she has to go.
那么她必须得去
We have to figure out some way so she can go.
我们得想办法让她去
Yeah, let's send her off to band camp in New York
是啊 把她送到纽约的夏令营吧
where there will be millions of Rickys.
那里可能有成百上千的里奇等着呢
Maybe she'll have another baby.
可能她又会弄个孩子出来
She's on the pill, remember?
她在吃避孕药 记得吗
Anyway, I'll talk to Amy about it in the morning.
不管怎样我明早都要和艾米谈谈这事
Yeah. So will I.
没错 我也要
Well, maybe you and I should talk about it first.
或者咱俩应该先谈谈
Maybe we should. I said we should.
可能需要吧 我说需要
Good night, Ashley. You need to get some sleep.
晚安艾希里 你该去睡觉了
You have school in the morning.
明早还要上学呢
Good night, Mom. Good night.
晚安妈妈 晚安
Oh, and thanks again for trusting me
再次谢谢你信任我
to make my own decisions
让我自己决定
about school tomorrow and every day.
明天和以后上学的事
Well, I just hope that you don't find yourself
我只希望
dealing with any unpleasant consequences
你在做自己的决定时
as a result of making your own decisions.
别把自己陷进麻烦里
Like?
比如说
Like getting arrested for truancy.
比如说被抓到旷课
But thanks for letting us know about Amy.
但是还要谢谢你告诉我们艾米的事
I don't know why Amy didn't let us know herself.
我不知道艾米为什么不亲自告诉我们
But thank you.
但是还是要谢谢你
And just why would you think your sister
为什么你想让你姐姐
should be away all summer in New York, of all places?
这个暑假去纽约或别的地方
It's just for four weeks.
才四周而已
And it's a good thing for Amy.
而且这对艾米很有意义
Jeez, excuse me for being a good sister.
天啊 当个好妹妹都有错
Hi. You're home late. Long day?
你回来晚了 很忙吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表