剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
teens in the teen abstinence group
听了我和杰克的整件事之后
after the whole thing with Jack.
还愿意他们的孩子留在禁欲团队的
Whole thing, huh?
整件事吗
Bad choice of words.
措辞不当而已
Anyway, I was wondering if you were up
我是想问问你愿不愿意
for a double date tonight with a really good friend of mine.
和我一个好朋友一起来个四人约会
Why not?
好啊
Should I just come over to your house,
我是要去你家
and then we'll go off from there?
之后一起出发吗
That's perfect. It's a school night, so I was thinking
好啊 白天还要上学 所以我想
we could just order pizza and stay at my house.
我们就点个披萨 然后待在我家
Say around 7:00? I'll see you then.
约在七点 到时候见
Hi, Grant.
喂 格兰特
My cousin tells me we're not going out anymore.
我表哥跟我说我们不会再约会了
So I just wanted to make sure of that 'cause I'm going out
我就想来确认一下
'cause I'm going out with this Grace girl that Griffin wants me to go out with.
因为格里芬让我和一个叫格瑞丝的女孩约会
You know Grace, right?
你认识格瑞丝吧
Yeah, her mother was my dad's first wife.
嗯 她妈是我爸的第一任妻子
I know grace.
我认识格瑞丝
Oh, maybe I shouldn't go if it'd be awkward for you.
要是你觉得尴尬我可以不去
Oh, no. It's not awkward for me. Not awkward at all.
不尴尬 一点儿也不
We're not really going out.
我们也不是真的出去约会
We're just going over to her house for pizza.
就待在她家吃点披萨
Whatever. You can go out with anyone you wanna go out with.
无所谓 你爱跟谁约会跟谁约会
And that's 'cause you're in love with Ricky?
因为你爱上了里奇吗
I didn't say that. I never said that.
我可没这么说 我从没这么说过
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
I thought you were just acting like friends.
我看你们只是假装做朋友
Is Griffin there? He didn't have to tell me.
格里芬是不是在 不用他说我也知道
But he did. Big mouth.
他肯定说了 大嘴巴
It doesn't matter.
没关系
If you're in love with Ricky, you're in love with Ricky.
你爱里奇就继续爱吧
But if you do change your mind
但要是你改变了主意
and you decide you're not in love with Ricky, let me know.
决定不爱里奇了 记得告诉我
I never said I was in love with ricky.
我从来没说我爱上里奇了
I have a relationship with you,
我和你有交往
and I have a relationship with ricky,
我和里奇也有交往
and my relationship with you has nothing to do
我和你的交往跟我和他的交往
with my relationship with him, and...
一点关系也没有
And it's really none of your business,
而且 这跟你也没关系
and I don't wanna talk about this anymore, all right?
我不想再说这事了 好吗
All right. But, Ashley,
好 不过 艾希礼
I can't make you love me
我不能让你爱上我
just like you can't make ricky love you.
就像你不能让里奇爱上你一样
That's just the way it is.
事情就是这样
Yeah, I guess that's the way it is. Or isn't.
是啊 也许是这样 也许不是
You don't know, and neither does your stupid cousin.
你不知道 你那个傻表哥也不知道
Okay, I don't know.
好吧 我不知道
But thanks for taking my call.
谢谢你接我电♥话♥
See you at school next year.
明年学校见
Oh, you're not still transferring?
你不是还要转学吧
That's the plan. I signed up for the chess team.
已经计划好了 我报名参加了象棋队
You play chess? Yeah.
你下象棋吗 是呀
I've won a few tournaments.
我赢过几次联赛
Nothing big, but I play.
不是什么大♥比♥赛 但是我会下
I'm also a competitive skier, and I play baseball.
我滑雪也很不错 我还打棒球
All things you'd know if we hadn't spent
要不是我们把所有的时间都用来谈论
all our time talking about you and ricky.
你和里奇 你就该知道这些了
Speaking of which, I'm a very good listener.
说到这 我还真是个很好的倾听者
All right. Well, good luck with all that.
好吧 祝你一切顺利
Oh, one more thing I wanted to ask you.
我还有件事想问你
When you got on the pill, was it
你开始吃避孕药时
because you thought we'd have sex,
是因为你觉得我们会做♥爱♥
or because you thought you'd have sex with ricky?
还是因为你觉得你会和里奇做♥爱♥
Yeah, that's what Griffin said.
好吧 格里芬就是这么说的
Bye, Ashley.
再见 艾希礼
Hey. Your mother and I
你妈妈和我
are taking Robie for his checkup, and then
要带罗比去体♥检♥
we're gonna grab some dinner together.
然后我们要一起吃个晚餐
We're trying to make up our date
我们想弥补
that got screwed up last weekend.
上周搞砸了的那次约会
You're going to a doctor's appointment,
你要去看医生
then you're taking Robie with you to dinner?
然后带着罗比去吃晚餐吗
Yeah. What the heck.
对 干嘛不去呢
The two of us never just go out with our son.
我们俩从来没有跟儿子一起出去过
You think he knows that?
你觉得他能懂这个吗
We know that.
但我们懂
So I'm leaving you alone with ricky in the house.
所以我要把你和里奇留在家
You know why?
知道为什么吗
No, I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
Because I can trust you, and I can trust ricky,
因为我信任你 我信任里奇
So behave yourself.
所以表现乖一点
Your mother left you a casserole. It's in the oven.
你妈给你做了个焙盘炖菜 在烤箱里
It'll be ready in an hour. There's a salad in the refrigerator.
再过一个小时就好了 冰箱里有个沙拉
That's my contribution-- the salad.
沙拉是我的奉献成果
All you have to do is take the food and put it on the table
你要做的只是拿出食物 放到桌子上
and take it off the table,
然后把它撤下桌子
clean up or help ricky clean up.
打扫干净 或者帮里奇打扫干净
I'll just eat in my room.
我还是在自己房♥间吃吧
I thought you two were friends again-- you and ricky.
我以为你们俩重新做朋友了 你和里奇
We're friends again, yeah.
我们是重新做朋友了
But that doesn't mean I wanna have dinner with him.
但那不代表我想和他一起吃晚餐
It means I don't have to have dinner with him.
那代表 我不一定和他一起吃晚餐
All right. He wants to have dinner with you.
好吧 他想和你一起吃晚餐
He does?
是吗
Yeah. He told me it'd be a good chance
是啊 他告诉我这会是个好机会
for you two to hang out and talk.
你们两个能一起聊聊
About what?
聊什么
I don't know. Whatever you two talk about.
我不知道 爱聊什么聊什么
Yeah. Sure. Whatever.
好吧 随便
"whatever." it's music to my ears.
"随便" 这词真是太悦耳了
Good-bye, my sweetie pie.
再见 我的小甜心
Bye.
再见
Because her father asked me to speak to her, that's why.
因为他爸爸让我跟她谈谈 这就是原因
And I don't need your permission
而且我跟艾利安说话
to speak to Adrian, ben.
不需要你的许可 本
I'm just letting you know that I'm speaking to her.
我只是告知你一声 我会跟她谈谈
What, you in love with Adrian now?
怎么 现在你爱上艾利安了吗
No, I'm not in love with Adrian, but she is having my baby.
我没爱上艾利安 但是她怀着我的孩子
And?
那又怎样
And she needs to concentrate on the baby.
她需要把注意力集中在孩子上
She can concentrate on the baby
她在关注孩子的同时
and still have a conversation with me.
还是可以跟我谈谈
I just don't think she needs to have a conversation
我觉得她现在不需要跟你谈
with you right now, or have sex.
也不需要跟你上♥床♥
Have sex with Adrian.
跟艾利爱上♥床♥
I'm never having sex with Adrian again.
我永远不会再跟艾利安上♥床♥了
Oh, you're gonna talk to Adrian,
是吗 你要跟艾利安谈
But you're never having sex with Adrian again?
但是永远不会再跟她上♥床♥了
Oh, please. If you're talking, you're sexing.
得了吧 你们一说话 就会上♥床♥
I mean, when did you two ever just talk?
我是说 你们俩什么时候单纯地聊过天
You don't know anything about our relationship.
你根本不知道我们的关系
Oh, I know plenty.
我知道的够多了
And, you know, we talked. We talked a lot.
你知道 我们经常聊 聊很多
We went to therapy together.
我们一起去过心理治疗
Yeah, and afterwards, you two had the best sex you've ever had.
对 然后你们俩做了次无与伦比的爱
That's what she told me.
这是她告诉我的
So I don't think you need to be talking to her.
所以我认为你不需要跟她说话
And I'm gonna talk to Ruben and tell him
我会告诉鲁本
that you're not gonna be talking to her,
你不会跟她说话
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表