剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I know.
我知道
I know what you wanted to hear, but...
我知道你想听什么 但是
Henry and Alice are downstairs,
亨利和爱丽丝现在就在楼下
and I think they already invited everyone.
我觉得他们已经邀请大家了
Phoenix, you going to Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥城 你要去凤♥凰♥城
Yeah, that's where my parents are.
是的 我父母在那
Well, what about us?
那我们怎么办
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Well, then you go to football camp.
那时你又要去橄榄球夏令营了
I go to football camp every summer.
我每个暑假都参加橄榄球夏令营啊
And it's not a sleepaway camp, so I'll be home at night.
那不是寄宿制夏令营 我晚上可以回家
Not that I'll feel like going out at night.
那样我们晚上可以出去
And even if you do,
如果那样的话
you have a 9:00 curfew from the coach.
你每晚9点就会被教练宵禁
But I know you two managed to find
但是我知道你们俩
a way around that last summer.
上个暑假就想出办法了
Right.
没错
When do you go off to that medical school thing?
你什么时候去那个医学院
Med camp?
医学夏令营吗
The program's been shortened by a few weeks.
那个活动缩短了几周
Cost cutting.
削减开支
Mmm. Cost cutting. Well, I hope they
节省开支 我希望他们
don't leave out any of the vital organs.
不会省掉任何重要器官
Like the heart?
比如心脏
Or did you mean some other vital organ?
或者你是指其他重要器官吗
Oh, boy.
哦 老天
So, Jack told you
杰克有没有跟你说
he's going to Phoenix to visit his parents?
他要去凤♥凰♥城看望他父母
I just love his mother. Don't you? And his father.
我真是喜欢他妈妈 你呢 当然还有他爸
Well, I only met them the one time.
我只见过他们一次
Oh. Oh, yeah.
原来这样
I've known them for years, you know, 'cause of church.
我已经认识他们几年了 因为常去教堂
Right. Church. I forgot you went to church.
对哦 教堂 我都忘了你常去教堂
Yeah, Jack and I both go to church.
对 杰克和我都去教堂
Well, Jack and I have something
比起信仰上帝来 杰克和我
far greater in common than belief in a higher power.
有更伟大的共同点
Madison...
麦迪逊
I hate that you've had sex with her.
我真讨厌你和她做过爱
Well, I did, and I can't take it back.
我是做过 但时间不能倒流
It happened.
发生了就是发生了
Well, I wanna do something with you
我想做点
that you haven't done with her.
你跟她没做过的事
We do that all the time.
我们一直都在做啊
Well, then, I wanna do something else.
那我想做点别的
Something else like what?
别的什么
But we always go to the family cabin for the summer.
但是我们经常去家庭小木屋过暑假
I have to go.
我必须得去
And then you have to come back and go to football camp.
然后你得回来参加足球夏令营
You have no time for me.
你都没时间陪我
Then I'll make time.
那我就挤时间陪你
Next week?
要不下周
Next week, I'll be at the family cabin.
下周我就已经在小木屋了
It's like not even having a boyfriend,
让你做我男友就像
having you as a boyfriend.
没男友一样
Well, what do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'll think of something.
但我会想想的
Great.
好极了
Think of something.
想想吧
Does Peter have to meet you here?
彼得非得跟你在这儿见面吗
Why couldn't we just pick him up?
为什么我们不能去接他过来
I feel like your date.
感觉我跟你是一对儿
Peter may be out of the closet with his family.
彼得可能已经跟他家人摊牌了
That doesn't mean he's comfortable dating.
那也不意味着他能自如地跟我约会
I'll do whatever Peter wants to do.
我会尊重彼得的意愿的
If he wants to come by himself and meet me here,
如果他想自己过来 在这儿跟我碰面
that's fine.
我没问题
You have to take these things slowly, you know?
这种事急不得 知道吗
See you.
待会见
Hey! I'm so glad you came.
很高兴你来了
Good to see you. Good to see you, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
So, is Jack still living in the guest house with Tom?
杰克还跟汤姆一起住在客房♥吗
Yep.
对
That's too bad.
真是糟糕
Why?
为什么
Because, obviously,
因为 很明显
you loved him enough to have sex once,
你跟他上过一次床是因为你爱他
You probably still love him enough to have sex again.
你可能还爱着他 还会再次跟他上♥床♥
And I just got stomped on,
我的心才被践踏过一次
and I'm not up for a second stomping.
我可不想再有第二次
You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吧
I know what you mean. Who told you?
我知道 谁告诉你的
Griffin.
格里芬
Med camp?
医学夏令营
Yeah. How'd you know?
是的 你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你又是怎么知道的
I went there. I wanna be a doctor.
我去过 我想当医生
I went there. I wanna be a doctor.
我也去过 我也想当医生
No way.
不可能
What section were you in?
你在哪个组
I'm kind of embarrassed to say. Obstetrics.
说起来有点尴尬 产科组
Oh. I was in sports medicine.
我在体育医学组
Oh, yeah. Jack.
对 因为杰克嘛
Yeah. But I'm changing this summer though.
没错 不过今年暑假我会换组
Yeah. Me, too. What's next?
我也是 你想换去哪组
I haven't decided yet.
还没想好
Wow. Med camp. No kidding.
医学夏令营 太巧了
We were both there, and we didn't even notice each other.
我们都去过 但我们居然没注意过彼此
So, did you sign up for obstetrics so you could meet girls?
那你报产科组是想把妹吗
Yeah. And I thought it might somehow
对 我以为这样可能
make me sexier for some reason.
会多少让我性感一些
You got a real interest in sports medicine?
你是真的对体育医学感兴趣吗
Oh, not really.
其实也不是
Not an interest that lasted anyway.
反正不是个能持久的兴趣
Can we talk?
能让我们谈谈吗
She's all yours... till med camp.
在医学夏令营之前 她都是你的了
There's no chance I could have company
你不可能让我带伴儿
sleep over at the guest house, is there?
去客房♥过夜 对吧
Even if none of us are gonna be doing anything?
即使我们什么都不会做
Maybe if I sleep with him
也许我跟他睡觉之后
he'll feel closer to me than her.
他才会跟我更亲密
I mean, he's had sex with Grace,
他跟格瑞丝做过爱
but he hasn't slept with her.
但没跟她睡过觉
And sleeping with somebody can be a really intimate thing.
而且同床共枕真的是件很亲密的事
Hey, maybe you guys could sleep over, too.
也许你们两个也能过去睡
They've got bunk beds.
他们那儿有双层床
Yeah. I could say I'm spending the night at your house,
我可以说我会在你家过夜
You could say you're spending the night at my house,
你可以说你会在我家过夜
And we could just spend the night at Grace's guest house.
而我们其实在格瑞丝家的客房♥过夜
God, I hate that he lives in Grace's guest house.
上帝 我真讨厌他住格瑞丝家的客房♥
Hey, Ashley. How are you?
艾希礼 你好吗
I was afraid you might be here.
我就怕你会在这儿
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
So how's Grace?
你和格瑞丝怎么样了
Interesting. We just found out
很有趣 我们刚刚才发现
we both wanna be doctors.
我们都想当医生
Since when do you wanna be a doctor?
你什么时候开始想当医生的
Since always. You adrian?
一直都想 你是艾利安
Yeah. Hi.
对 你好
Heard about the baby.
听说孩子的事了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表