剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The secret life of the american tennager"
《青春密语》前情回顾
What's going on? It's good news.
情况怎么样 是好消息
I started my period. I'm not pregnant.
我那个来了 所以我没怀孕
Oh, thank God. Really? Really.
感谢上帝 真的吗 真的
So you're off the hook.
所以你可以把包袱甩掉了
Are you sure you want to get back with Ben
你确定你要回到本身边吗
even after he and Adrian were together?
即使是在他和艾利安在一起之后
I still love him no matter what he did.
我仍然爱着他 无论他做了什么
I got my license.
我拿到驾照了
Congratulations.
恭喜
I really want to show you my car.
我真想给你看看我的车
Do you really love me? Yeah.
你真的爱我吗 是的
Did you want to have a baby with me? No.
你想跟我有个孩子吗
So let's just forget that this ever happened.
那我们就把这事忘了吧
He and Adrian did something they shouldn't have,
他和艾利安做了不该做的事
and she thought she was pregnant.
她以为她怀孕了
How is it she thought she was and then she's not?
她为什么觉得自己怀孕了 现在又没有
We're moving. Is there any possibility you could stay with a friend
我们要搬家了 有没有可能你高三一年
you're senior year of high school?
住在某个朋友家
Sure, I have plenty of friends.
当然可以 我有很多朋友
How are things with that guy?
你和那个男的怎么样了
You know his name. Grant.
你知道他的名字 格兰特
I swear to you, Amy Juergens,
我向你发誓 艾米·杰庚斯
I will never do anything again to hurt you.
我再也不会做任何伤害你的事了
I'm on the pill. Are you having sex?
我在服避孕药 你和谁发♥生♥关♥系♥了
You're okay if she's on the pill?
你对她把服药当作备用计划没意见吗
Obviously it's okay with her if you're on the pill.
很显然如果你在服药的话她也没意见
If you need some help or want to talk,
如果你需要什么帮助 或者想要谈谈
I'm there for you, Adrian.
我随时有空 艾利安
You have reached
您致电的是
the Women's Free Clinic.
"女性周期"
If you'd like to make an appointment,
如果你想预约
please call back during business hours.
请在营业时间拨♥打♥
Hey, Ricky. Hey, I just wanted to thank you again
嘿 里奇 我是想来谢谢你
for last night, for making me go talk to Amy.
昨晚让我去和艾米谈谈
You have no idea how happy I am being back together with her,
能和她重修旧好真棒
so thanks again.
再次谢谢你
Here's the research.
这份研究给你
What research?
什么研究
On early pregnancy tests.
关于早孕测试的
I don't need it. Adrian's not pregnant.
我不需要 艾利安又没怀孕
I went over there and talked to her.
我已经跟她谈过了
That would be good enough for me.
我对此没有意见
It's not good enough for me.
那可不足以说服我
Ben, did you or did you not see the stick,
本 你看到验孕棒了吗
the results of the test.
亲眼见证检测结果没
I saw the results, and they were wrong.
我看过了 说明验错了
Those tests are very accurate. They're not wrong.
那类检验很精准 不太会错的
What, do you want it to be right?
你很希望结果没错吗
You want Adrian to be having my baby?
想让艾利安怀有我孩子吗
I want you to not be duped into thinking
我希望你别被艾利安骗了
she's not having your baby if she is,
她其实怀上了但却跟你说没有
and if she is, the sooner you find out, the better
万一真有了 你发现的越早越好
because the earlier the better when it comes to making a decision
因为对于停止妊娠这种事
about terminating pregnancy
越早做决定越好
or even when it comes to taking care of a pregnancy.
或者你也可以选择悉心照顾孕妇
You need to know.
你必须搞清楚
I do know.
我已经很清楚了
You're only going by what she told you.
你只是听她一面之词
Well, what else can I go by?
那我还能听谁的
The test.
检验结果
And what, do you want me to ask her to take a second test?
你是说要我让她再验一次
Good idea.
没错
I can't do that.
不行
I'm not going to do that.
我不能那么做
As far as I'm concerned, this chapter in my life is closed,
我想这件事就到此为止吧
and I'm opening a new chapter with Amy.
我和艾米正在重新开始
I saw her last night.
我昨晚见过她了
We're back together,
我们又在一起了
and tonight we're celebrating.
我们准备今晚庆祝一番
Then I really hope Adrian is not pregnant.
那我真心希望艾利安没怀孕
She's not. Come on, let's go.
她真没有 走吧
This is the first day of the rest of my life with Amy Juergens,
今天是我和艾米未来美好生活的第一天
and we're going to be a family,
我们会成家
the family we should've been all along.
白头偕老
Unless he has another family.
除非他还有个别的家
Hey, coffee?
来杯咖啡吧
Oh, thanks. I guess I've got time.
谢谢 这点时间还有
Got another long day today
今天我会比较忙
so I won't be home until late.
估计得晚点回来
What are you going to do for dinner?
你晚饭怎么办
I don't know, pick something up.
还没定 随便吃点吧
Uh, do you know when Mom's coming home?
你知道妈妈什么时候回来吗
End of the week.
周末吧
You need something? Anything I can do?
你需要带什么吗 我帮得上吗
No, I was just wondering.
没 我就问问
If you're wondering because neither of us
既然你对我俩谁都不去
every goes to the grocery store,
杂货店感到奇怪
let me give you some money
我给你点钱
in case you want to pick up some real food.
好让你能买♥♥点真正的食物
I might want something other than pizza for breakfast tomorrow.
我明天早饭不想再吃披萨了
What's wrong with pizza for breakfast?
早餐吃披萨有什么不好
I think it's better the next day.
明天会更好
Hmm, well... enjoy.
尽情享受吧
Have a good day.
玩得开心点
Bye.
再见
Oh, no.
噢 不
One new message.
一条新口讯
Hey, Ricky.
嘿 里奇
Just wanted to thank you again for last night,
我是想来谢谢你
for making me go talk to Amy.
昨晚让我去和艾米谈谈
You have no idea how happy I am being back together with her,
能和她重修旧好真棒
so thanks again.
再次谢谢你
Here's the research. What research?
这份研究给你 什么研究
On early pregnancy tests.
关于早孕测试的
I don't need it. Adrian's not pregnant.
我不需要 艾利安又没怀孕
I went over there and talked to her.
我已经跟她谈过了
Mom says we're going to be late.
妈妈说我们快迟到了
I'm not speaking to you.
我才不跟你说话
You just did, but I'm not speaking to you either.
说都说了 我也不想跟说话
That's why I said, "Mom said we're going to be late"
所以我才说"妈妈说我们快迟到了"
as opposed to just, "We're going to be late."
而没说"我们快迟到了"
Why did you have to tell them I'm on birth control pills?
你为何告诉他们我在吃避孕药
You know, it just sounded as if you spoke to me
谁刚才还说
although you just said you're not speaking to me.
不想和我说话来着
Now they're going to suspect that I'm having sex with Ben.
这下他们会以为我和本上♥床♥了
So what?
那又怎样
If you're going to have sex,
要是你想和人做♥爱♥
why don't you just tell the truth for once
为什么不直说呢
and say, "Mom, Dad, I'm having sex with Ben."
就说 爸妈 我要和本上♥床♥
Because I'm not.
但我没那么想
Then what do you want the pills for?
那你干嘛吃药
In case I change my mind.
以防我改变主意
What do you want the pills for?
那你吃药又为了什么
Same reason. Now let's just go back to not talking.
和你一样 我们可以重新互不搭理了吗
Mom said we're going to be late.
妈妈说我们快迟到了
Hey, did you make up with your sister like I asked?
你听我话和你姐姐和好了吗
We're talking. Good.
我们聊了几句 很好
What's so good about it?
有什么好的
It gives us the illusion that we're all still a family,
证明我们还是一家人
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表