剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情回顾
Ricky, what you're really looking for--
里奇你来找我 就是为了告诉我
me to tell you your mom has to get out of your apartment
你妈妈必须得从你的公♥寓♥搬出去
because her living there
因为她住在那里
is not the best thing for you and your son.
对你和你儿子都不利
Amy? My name's Nora.
是艾米吗 我是诺拉
Do you mind if I meet John?
我想见见约翰 可以吗
I really want to meet John.
我十分想见他
Hi, Ashley. There is a law against not going to school.
艾希礼 不上学可是犯法的
She's doing home schooling.
她在家自学
Your books are in the box along with a plan schedule.
你的课本和学习进度都在箱子里
And we'll see you at the end of the week.
这周末我们再见
Are you saying you want to get married?
你的意思是你想要结婚是吗
No, I'm not saying I want to get married.
不是 我没说想要结婚
I'm saying I'm not living with you unless we're married.
我是说 我们结婚了才能住在一起
Ben, do not get any ideas.
本 别打什么歪主意
Evidently, I have to find a place to live.
很显然 我得另寻他处
I told you I didn't want anything to threaten
我都跟你说了 我不想因为你
my custody agreement with Amy.
破坏了我和艾米的监护协议
Which is why I made friends with Amy. She likes me.
所以我才要和艾米做朋友 她挺喜欢我
I need to find someplace for Nora to live.
我得给诺拉找个住的地方
And? You don't think it would be possible
然后呢 我不知道你们会不会同意
for her to live here, do you?
让她住你们这里
We are having a baby,
我们已经有孩子了
and I want to be married to the baby's mother
我想在孩子出生前
before the baby gets here.
跟她的妈妈结婚
Wait till next year.
等到明年吧
Just let me get married.
就让我结婚吧
It's Saturday. You have to go.
今天是周六 你得走了
We agreed you would go, and you're going.
我们都说好了 你必须得走
It's a nice place. They're nice people,
那里环境不错 他们也很和善
and it's really nice of them to do this for you.
他们都是好人 同意你住在他们家
I don't need parents.
我可不需要父母
I didn't, either, but I got them anyway.
我也不需要 但是我还不是得有
Oh, you needed parents. You never had parents.
你可不同 你原来没有爸妈
I had parents-- perfectly good parents--
我有爸妈 超级棒的爸妈
who, by the way,
就是他们
told me to stay away from your father.
告诫我不要跟你♥爸♥爸来往
Or are we calling him Bob
或者叫他鲍勃
now that we're calling me Nora? That's nice.
就像你叫我诺拉 这样感觉好些
I'm not calling him anything.
我不管他叫啥
You don't have any contact with him, do you?
你跟他没联♥系♥了吧
Oh, hell, no. Are you kidding?
得了吧 你开玩笑呢
I want him to stay locked up for life.
我希望他在监狱里待一辈子
Really, Ricky, this is awfully sweet of you
真的 里奇 你想找个人管着我
to try and force me to live with supervision,
这个想法真的是很贴心
but I'm just gonna, you know, get my own apartment, okay?
但是我打算自己找个公♥寓♥ 行了吧
Do you have any money to get your own apartment?
你有钱交房♥租吗
I have a job. I'll get paid.
我有工作了 我就能赚钱了
You don't have a car.
你又没有车
I'll get a car.
我就买♥♥一辆呗
With what?
用什么买♥♥
With the money I get paid from my job.
用我工作赚来的钱
You don't make enough money from your job
你的收入根本不够付房♥租
to pay rent and buy a car and insurance.
更别提买♥♥车和保险了
Do you have to have insurance?
你有保险吗
Of course you have to have insurance
你肯定得买♥♥保险
and a license.
还有驾照
Do you even have a license?
你不是连驾照都没有吧
No.
没有
You drove my car without a license?
你无照驾驶
Well, I was going to jail anyway.
反正我本打算再回监狱里住一阵子
Okay, look, you can't
好 你听着
drive my car again until you have a license,
没拿到驾照之前 你别开我的车了
and you can't drive your own
直到你拿到驾照和买♥♥保险之前
car until you have a license and insurance.
都不能自己开车
And all that stuff-- the
所以东西
apartment and the car and the insurance--
公♥寓♥ 汽车 还有保险
All that costs a lot of money.
这些可都是很大的开销
And while you're earning money and saving up for all that stuff,
在你赚够钱可以负担这些东西的期间
you can't stay here.
你不能住我这里
I'm not giving you back the money you gave to me, okay?
我不可能把那些钱还给你
I paid back Ben some money I owed him out of it,
我用那些钱还清了欠本的债
and every single dime
剩下的钱
left went into an account that pays interest.
我都存定期存款
That money stays in the bank.
那些钱都在银行
What if I just stay here for one month
我要是只在这里待一个月
or maybe two or three or--
也许两个或三个月
No. And you know why you can't.
不行 你知道为啥不行
Why can't you stay with Amy when you want to go see John?
为啥你照看约翰的时候不能去艾米家呢
No. Our agreement is I get him weekends.
不行 我们约好的就是我周末照看他
But you're still here.
但是你在这儿
Next weekend, I pick him
下周 我周五晚上去接他
up on Friday night and bring him over here,
给他带回来
and Amy picks him up on Sunday night.
艾米周日晚上会把他接走
And no one else can be here. Not even you.
谁都不能在这里 你也不行
You mean especially me, don't you?
你是说 就我不行是吧
God, I haven't even showered. I--
我还没洗澡呢 我
Well, I woke you up in time to take a shower
我叫你起来的时候 可是给你留了
and get dressed and get your things ready.
洗澡梳化 做好一切准备的时间
So, sorry.
我也无能为力了
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的宝贝
She's having some breakfast. She just got up. Come on in.
她正吃早饭呢 她刚起 进来吧
Okay.
好的
Hi, Nora.
你好 诺拉
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Uh, Ricky's been telling me how well you're doing,
里奇告诉了我一些你的近况
and I was so glad to hear it.
真替你高兴
And, my, how lovely it is to see you again,
能再次见到你 可别提有多高兴了
Margaret. How you been?
玛格丽特 你近来如何
I'm fine. I'm just fine.
我挺好 挺好的
You know, we stopped taking in foster children,
我们已经把这个孩子养大成人
so it's been very peaceful and quiet around our house.
我家现在十分和平安静
And I'd love to keep it that way,
我也希望你搬进我家以后
even when you're living with us.
我家还能保持这个状态
I'll get you some coffee.
我给你冲杯咖啡
That's okay. I'm all right.
好的 我喝什么都行
And, uh, we've got things to do today.
我们今天有挺多事要做呢
Not even time for coffee?
喝杯咖啡的时间都没有吗
My, aren't you a busy career woman?
你还是真是个大忙人啊
What are you, uh, planning on, uh,
在我住进你家之前
dragging me off to church to wash my sins off
你还打算要拉我去教堂
before I step into your house?
洗掉我身上的罪孽什么的吗
Got any plans like that? Any surprises?
有这种类似的打算吗 还是有别的惊喜
Well, you might be surprised to know I don't go to church.
你可能会惊奇的发现我不是基♥督♥徒
I'm a Buddhist, and so is my husband, Shakur.
我是佛教♥徒♥ 我先生史克也是
Oh, good Lord. My son was living with nudists.
天啊 我儿子跟裸体主义者一起住
Buddhist.
佛教♥徒♥
Gotcha.
明白了
Yes, you did.
你真明白了
Are we gonna be lighting candles
咱们要点蜡烛
and incense and anything like that?
焚香 还要做别的吗
'Cause I've got allergies, you know.
因为我是过敏体质
I didn't know you have allergies.
我还不知道你是过敏体质呢
That's a surprise, because you seem to have
真是奇怪 因为我感觉
the immune system of a horse.
你的免疫系统像马一样强壮
An insult like that would just be considered
你竟然说出这种侮辱人的话
a come-on in the big house, sister.
小心我告你 大姐
You heard what that woman said to me, Ricky?
你听到这个女人跟我说什么了吗 里奇
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表