剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情回顾
If anyone should be getting married,
如果有人应该结婚的话
it should be Ricky and me, not Adrian and Ben.
也是我和里奇 而不是艾利安和本
This is my mother. This is Nora.
这是我妈 她叫诺拉
Nora, George. George, Nora.
诺拉 这是乔治 乔治 这是诺拉
How's six weeks from today?
六周后如何
For?
干什么
Ben, for the wedding.
本 结婚啊
I think you're a really interesting woman.
我觉得你是个很有趣的女人
I don't think I've ever met anyone who's been to prison.
我还没见过坐过牢的人
Oh, you probably have. Maybe.
那你今天就长见识了 也许吧
I asked Adrian to marry me, and she said yes,
我向艾利安求婚了 她也答应了
and we're getting married,
我们要结婚了
and when and where are her decisions.
至于在哪里结 何时结都由她定
Adrian wants our son to be ringbearer at this circus,
艾利安想让我儿子当花童
and she wants Amy to be a bridesmaid.
还要艾米当伴娘
My dad's okay with your coming over
我爸说你来我家可以
as long as we're not doing what we were doing.
只要不做上次那事就行
Would it be stupid if the two of us actually had sex?
我们俩嘿♥咻♥ 这个想法很愚蠢吗
I thought you wanted me to sleep over so we could have sex.
我以为你让我住你家是为了跟我嘿♥咻♥呢
I don't wanna have sex with any guy
我不会跟哪个男孩嘿♥咻♥
unless there's a chance we're gonna get married.
除非我们有可能结婚
I think it would be better
我感觉如果我让我爸
if we asked my dad
给我们买♥♥一套公♥寓♥
to buy us a condo.
会更好
A condo?
公♥寓♥
Ricky,
里奇
will you marry me?
你愿意娶我吗
You wanna bring John over tonight,
今晚是你把约翰送过来
or do you want me to pick him up?
还是我去接他
I'm fine picking him up, but you're welcome to come over, too.
我可以去接他 但你过来我也欢迎
Whatever you want.
听你的
No. Whatever you want. I'm fine with whatever you want.
还是听你的吧 我都行
All right. Then maybe you could drop him off, if you don't mind.
好吧 不介意的话 你把他送过来吧
I don't mind. But it's not a date.
我没意见 但不是约会
I think I'll just spend some time with John tonight.
今晚我只想多陪陪约翰
All right. See you later.
好 回头见
But not for a date.
但不是约会
Just, uh, tell her you're not gonna marry her. Yeah.
直接说你不想娶她就得了
You're not gonna marry her. I said, "We'll see."
你就是不想娶她 我是说"等等看"
I'll think about it, but I'm
我会考虑结婚
not getting married while I'm in high school.
但不会在高中就结婚
What about in June? You'll be graduating in June.
六月呢 六月你就毕业了
No, not in June.
不是六月
July? Oh, August.
七月 八月
Admit it.
承认吧
You're one step away from being in the same boat I'm in.
你的处境跟我只差一步之遥
No, I'm not. Find a condo yet?
没那么严重 找到合适的公♥寓♥了吗
No, not yet.
还没
So the one you looked at last night didn't work out either?
昨晚看的那个也不行吗
No. No. These things take time, you know?
不行 这是个花功夫的事
We just started looking, we're on a limited budget,
我们刚开始找 而且预算有限
so I doubt we'll buy anything right away.
能不能买♥♥成还不一定呢
Yeah, especially if you're not ready to leave home.
是啊 特别是 你还没准备好离开家
Who's not ready to leave home at 17, huh?
谁17岁还没准备好离开家啊
It's every teenager's dream to get their own home at 17.
每个人都梦想着17岁时能自立门户
Yeah, and a wife and a baby.
对 还有老婆 孩子
You get your life over with in your teen years,
你的一生只过了青春期
and then there's just nothing else to do but kick back
剩下的就是无所事事
and watch every dream you ever had go straight to hell.
追忆年轻时的梦想 然后撒手闭眼
It's looking that way, but it'll all be fine.
也可以这么看 但一切都会好的
Yeah. That's what I keep saying to myself:
我一直对自己这么说
"It'll all be fine."
一切都会好的
I guess I'd wanna wait until we both graduated from high school.
我想等到我们俩高中毕业
Then again, he is graduating this year,
再说 他今年就毕业了
and then I only have a year left of high school.
我还有一年也高中毕业了
So whatever. I'm not really in any hurry.
管他呢 我还不急着结婚
I heard you asked Ricky to marry you.
听说你向里奇求婚了
Nice going, girlfriend.
做得不错啊 朋友
Good luck with that nontraditional approach.
祝你打破常规的做法能成功
Well, what was his answer, exactly?
那他答应了吗
He said he'd think about it.
他说再考虑一下
No. He said, "We'll see." It's a totally different thing.
不是 他说"等等看" 不是一个意思
Well, it's different, but it's not exactly a "Yes."
不是一个意思 但也没有答应
It's not a "No." And coming from Ricky,
他没说"不行" 在里奇嘴里
I think it's a "Yes."
那就是答应了
I mean, I didn't expect him to say "Yes" right away.
我也没指望他直接答应
He has to think about things,
他是得考虑一下
and he has to feel in control.
他觉得被束缚了
And I'm definitely going
我绝对不想
to let him feel in control of his decision.
让他觉得会被这个决定束缚住
I gotta say, I'm impressed that you
必须得说 你这种冒险的做法
went out on a limb, Amy,
让我印象很深 艾米
and just asked for what you wanted.
主动争取你想要的
I think that's brave.
这很勇敢
Either brave or completely foolish.
不知是勇敢还是愚蠢
Good morning.
早上好
Obviously she didn't approve.
显然 她不同意
Well, uh, how long do you think
你觉得 还要多久
it'll take Ricky to see that he's gonna marry you?
里奇才会决定娶你
He needs time.
他需要时间
Oh. Good morning.
早上好
Did I know you were coming by this morning?
你和我约过今早见面吗
I don't know. Here's my work. See you next week.
没有 这是我的作业 下周见
Oh. No, no, no. That's not how this works.
等一下 不是这么就完了
We have to go over your assignments.
我们要检查你的作业
Not even we.
不只是我们
The school has a new teacher who's overseeing home schooling.
还有新来的专职负责自学生的老师
Mr. Malkovich. Let me go get him for you.
麦克维奇先生 我去找他
I wish you had told me.
你应该提前告诉我
My dad's waiting outside.
我爸还在外面等着
I don't really have time.
我真没时间
Yes. I'm sure you're very busy at home.
我知道 你在家学习挺忙的
Hi, Angel. Nadine, good morning.
安吉 纳迪安 早上好
Jeff, what's up, man?
杰夫 你好吗
Hey, uh, Ricky, I need to talk to you.
里奇 我有事跟你说
When you have time.
有空来找我一下
What's that about?
什么事
I don't know. What does she do? She's the counselor.
不知道 她负责什么 她是辅♥导♥员
No. I know she's the counselor.
我知道她是辅♥导♥员
What does she do?
她具体做什么
She counsels students on school
她指导在校生
and what classes to take, where to go to college.
选哪门课 报考哪所大学
Stuff like that. Yeah, well, I'm not going to college.
类似的事 我不打算上大学
Yeah, well, you already have a job and a family.
对 你已经有工作和家庭了
That's totally understandable.
也可以理解
I'm glad you think so.
谢谢你能理解
We just can't find a place to do it.
我们找不到地方做♥爱♥
I don't wanna do it in my room
我不想在我房♥间
'cause it's so close to my mom and Jeff's,
离我妈和杰夫的房♥间太近
and they have no plans to go anywhere for months.
他们这几个月也没计划出门
There's always the guest house,
倒是有间客房♥
but then I'd have to strike
但我就要打破
some sort of deal with Tom and Jack,
跟汤姆和杰克的协定
and then they'd know about it.
他们也会知道的
I don't know. It just doesn't feel right, you know?
那样感觉很怪
To do what we wanna do in Jack's bed.
在杰克的床上做♥爱♥
Hi, Adrian. Hi.
你好 艾利安 你好
Would it be possible to talk to you alone, Grace?
格瑞丝 咱俩能单独谈谈吗
Yeah, sure.
可以
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表