剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
when he talks to Amy.
别提这事儿
He's driving me nuts, that kid.
那孩子快把我给惹毛了
He's driving everyone nuts.
他快把所有人都惹毛了
Hey, I was wondering, you talk to your mother this week?
你这周跟你母亲通话了吗
She called me the first night after I got home.
我一回家她就打给我了
She won't call again for a few weeks.
然后好几周都没再联♥系♥我
Then it'll be a few months.
可能之后几个月都这样
And then who knows?
再后来谁都不知道了
That's a shame...
好遗憾啊
for her to end up like this on such a minor thing.
阴沟里翻船
Carrying a gun is not a minor thing.
携带枪♥支♥可不是件小事
She could get hurt. She could hurt someone.
她自己会受伤 也可能伤及他人
And, again, as I've pointed out, it's against the law,
重申一遍 这是违法的
and she was on parole.
她现在还在假释阶段
Yeah, it's tough.
这下难办了
I mean, it's a tough one. I mean, she did get sober,
这不好办 因为她神志清醒
and she seemed like she was straightening her life out,
看来她是豁出去
and then she slipped up like that.
犯了这么个错误
How do you know all this stuff about my mother?
你是怎么知道我妈妈这些事的
Bunny. Bunny told me.
是巴尼 巴尼告诉我的
She really enjoyed meeting her.
她跟你母亲挺投缘的
Thought she was good in here.
我也觉得她呆在这挺好的
She's good at any job for a day.
她工作起来如鱼得水
Then she usually goes back to her old job.
可她总是重操旧业
Maybe she just hasn't found the right job yet.
也许她一直没找到适合的工作
No, she found the right job, or jobs.
不 她找到了 还找到不少
But dealing drugs and getting paid for sex
可贩毒 卖♥♥淫
are both illegal and demoralizing.
都是非法的 让人堕落
But moving on.
往前看
Yeah. Sorry. Like I said, moving on.
是的 对不起 像我说的 往前看
No one wants to do those things.
没人想干那档子事
I mean, sometimes they do those things
有时候他们做那些事
'cause they don't know anything else to do to survive.
因为他们没找到更好的谋生之道
So here's what I'm thinking-- or what Bunny's thinking.
所以我和巴尼都是这么想的
Maybe we could offer your mom a job here.
也许 我们可以给你母亲提供一份工作
It might help her get out.
帮助她走出困境
She just went in.
她刚进去
Yeah, well, I think we could get her out.
但是 我们可以把她弄出来
She deserves another chance, don't you think?
她应当有改过自新的机会 对吗
She's had lots of chances.
她有过很多次机会
This is probably her hundredth chance.
这可能是她第一百次机会了
But you never know.
但是你永远不知道
This time, she might turn around.
这次 她可能会完全转变
She might not. She might.
也可能不会 她会的
How are you gonna get my mother out of jail?
你有什么办法能让我妈出来
Pay someone?
花钱找人通路子
No, no, no. Nothing like that.
不 不 不 不是那种办法
Then what?
那是什么
You have a friend in the DA's office or something?
你有朋友在地方检察院什么的
We both have a friend in the DA's office, don't we?
我们在地方检察院有个共同的朋友
Oh, no. I'm not asking Adrian's father for a favor.
不 我不想找艾利安的爸爸帮忙
I don't want anything to do with her or her family.
我不想跟她或她家有任何瓜葛
And your son just got his daughter pregnant.
你儿子刚搞大了他女儿的肚子
You're gonna ask him for a favor?
你还要找他帮忙吗
I'm happy you pointed that out.
很高兴你提醒我这点
Well, not happy,
不太高兴
but since you brought it up, you're right.
但是既然你提到了 你说的对
I'm hardly in a position to be asking for a favor.
我现在的处境很难对鲁本提出任何要求
Me?
我
No, I don't wanna ask.
不 我也不想麻烦他
I only ask people for favors for myself, okay?
我只为了我自己向他人求助
And someday, I might need a favor from Ruben.
哪一天 我可能需要鲁本的帮忙
And I don't wanna use up my favors on my mother.
我不想把人情都搭在我妈身上
She is your mother.
她是你妈妈
Yeah, she is.
是的 她是
But she's not really a mother,
但她不是一个真正的妈妈
less the foster parents
至少不如我的养父母
and my other mother, Margaret.
我的另一个妈妈 玛格丽特
Now, if Margaret needed a favor-- any favor--
现在 如果玛格丽特需要帮忙 任何忙
I'd do anything for her that I could do
我都会竭尽全力帮助她
because she's always been there for me.
因为她总是在我身边
Which is not the case for my other mother,
跟我另一个妈不一样
the one who's in jail.
那个在监狱里的
Who wants her out of jail anyway?
谁希望她从监狱出来
Bunny. Bunny likes her.
巴尼 巴尼很喜欢她
She needs somebody here during the day.
白天她需要一个人打理这儿的活
It's a lot busier during the day.
白天这里很忙
She said your mother was really good with people.
她说你母亲很擅长跟人打交道
Of course she's good with people. She was a--
她当然擅长 她以前是个
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm really sorry.
对不起 真对不起
Moving on.
向前看
It's just that,
只是
my mother working here?
我妈在这里干活
Mr. Boykewich, you don't know my mother.
波伊科维齐先生 你不了解我妈
You don't want my mother working here, believe me.
你不会愿意我妈在这里工作的 相信我
You don't.
你肯定不希望
Son, you know me.
儿子 你了解我
You know I believe in giving people another chance--
我信奉多给人们一次机会
a chance to straighten out their lives
一次机会能让他们走出窘境
and to do the right thing.
走上正轨
Did you just call him "Son"?
你刚才叫他"儿子"
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Hi, Adrian.
嗨 艾利安
Hey, Ben. Uh, what time do you get off work?
嘿 本 你几点下班
Adrian, I told Grace I'd go over to her house.
艾利安 我已经告诉格瑞丝会去她家
Yeah, well, you told me you wanted to go to
好吧 你说过我第一次产检的时候
this first doctor's appointment with me.
你会陪我一起去
And I had asked the nurse to call me
我已经跟护士打过招呼了
if there was a cancellation,
一有人取消预约就通知我
and the last person for today just canceled,
今天最后一位刚刚取消
so we can get in.
所以我们可以去了
Then you can go over to Grace's house.
去完你再去格瑞丝家吧
Uh, okay.
好
Sure. Then it's a date.
那就这么定了
Our first.
我们的第一次
Oh, Ashley, I didn't know you were home.
艾希礼 我不知道你在家呢
I need for you to watch Robie until your dad gets home.
你♥爸♥回来前帮忙照看下罗比吧
Mimsy's husband Eugene.
米慕斯的老公 尤金
Her husband's name is Eugene. And no.
他老公叫尤金 没别的了
Mimsy has the flu, and
米慕斯得流感了
Eugene is speaking at a conference tonight.
尤金今晚有个研讨会
Oh, on what? Grifting at 80?
什么议题 如何在80岁招摇撞骗
He's not 80, and he's not a grifter.
他没到80 也不是个骗子
I don't think. He's a very nice man.
我不这样觉得 他人很好
He didn't know that Mimsy had Alzheimer's
他俩结婚的时候
when he married her.
他不知道米慕斯有老年痴呆
She said that she was visiting from Monaco
她说她刚从摩洛哥回来
and had ties to the royal family.
被皇室生活束缚
Which goes toward him being a grifter.
这迫使他变成了一个骗子
Well, it would be if she had any money,
如果她有钱的话 可以说尤金是个骗子
but she doesn't have a lot of money.
但是她没有多少钱
No, not now anyway.
不 反正现在是没多少了
He loves her. He thinks she's funny.
他爱米慕斯 他觉得她很有趣
She loves him. She thinks he's funny.
米慕斯也爱他 觉得他很有趣
They laugh a lot. They enjoy each other's company.
他们互相陪伴 在一起很开心
Oh, is that what he told you?
他是这么告诉你的
I have to go up there,
我必须得走了
and I have a date with your father,
我和你♥爸♥有个约会
which I'm not gonna be able to make,
可是我去不了了
and I can't get hold of
我联♥系♥不上他
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表