剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Want some suggestions? No, I do not.
想要点建议吗 不用了
I want this to be a night that I
我希望这一夜
plan all on my own, without any help from anyone.
全由我自己策划 谁都别帮忙
Sometimes when a man loves a woman,
当一个男人爱上一个女人
he needs a little help from a man who loves a man.
他需要一个爱男人的男人那儿给点帮助
I think I know where to take my wife to dinner.
我想我知道该带我老婆去哪儿
Ex-wife. Ex, ex, ex, ex, ex.
是前妻 前 前 前 前 前
Lonzo's.
伦祖
That's not even as nice as Jeff's.
那还不如杰夫那家
For a thousand bucks, you can get them
花上一千块 你能让他们
to close the back room for the night--
在晚上关掉后屋
Well, I can get them to close the back room for the night.
是我能让他们在晚上关掉后屋
Then you can have the place just for the two of you.
然后你们就能共度二人世界了
A thousand-dollar dinner?
一千块一顿饭
No, you still have to pay for dinner.
不 你还得付餐费
Look, Lonzo's back room is fantastic.
听着 伦祖的后屋棒极了
It's tiny.
很小
It's a tiny little place that is so romantic.
那是个精致而浪漫的地方
And the food is very, very good.
食物也非常非常美味
And the wine-- The wine selection is to die for.
还有红酒 让人无比沉醉
How much is that gonna cost me?
那些要多少钱
What's the cost of losing her now?
你怎么不想想失去她的成本
Oh, it's Anne.
是安妮
Hello.
喂
Hi. Hi. What's up?
你好啊 你好 怎么了
I was just calling to make
我打来是想确定下
sure that we're still going out to dinner.
我们今晚出去吃对吧
If we're not going out to dinner,
要是不去的话
I need to pick up something to cook here at home.
我得准备煮饭了
I'm making plans right now.
我在策划呢
Are you getting help from Donovan?
你是不是向唐纳文取经了呀
Yes, I'm getting some help from Donovan,
没错 我在向唐纳文咨♥询♥呢
so you know it's gonna be good.
所以肯定不会差的
Well, it doesn't have to be that good-- Donovan good.
没必要搞那么隆重 唐纳文式的太过了
Oh, my It's not a special occasion.
我的 并非什么大日子
We're just having a meal together outside of the house.
不过是出去吃顿饭
Just the two of us. We can go anywhere.
就我们俩 哪儿都行
No, no, no. It's gotta be good.
不不不 一定要上档次
I want it to be good.
我要带你吃顿好的
It's just not gonna be special or fancy, just good.
不会太特别或者奢侈 就是要好点
Okay. So I can dress casual?
好 那我能穿得随便点吗
Yep. How's 6:00?
当然 六点怎么样
6:00 in the evening? No.
晚上六点 不行
7:00.
七点
8:00.
八点
8:00 is fine, George.
八点没问题 乔治
We go any later than 8,
但超过八点
I'll fall asleep before the main course.
我估计还没上主菜就要犯困了
8:00 it is. I'll see you then.
就八点吧 晚上见
I'll make the call.
我来订座
Oh, wait. A thousand bucks?
等等 要一千块
They won't shut it down for less than a thousand bucks?
不给足一千他们就不关门
Would you quit worrying?
别担心了
You know how much we made off that Web site last month.
你知道上个月靠那网站我们赚了多少吗
So take it and spend it on Anne.
所以还是花在安妮身上吧
It was her idea in the first place, wasn't it?
那最初不正是她的主意吗
So spend it on her.
所以花到她身上吧
Show a little appreciation
对她为你做的一切
for all the things she's done for you.
表示下感激
Oh, dear God, George, you did tell her.
天啊 乔治 你不会没告诉她吧
It was her idea.
那是她的主意
You can't make money just thinking about things.
光有想法又赚不到钱
You actually have to go out there
你得努力将想法
and do something with those ideas.
变成现实才行
I got out there, and I did something.
这是我努力奋斗来的
With your ex-wife's ideas.
用的是你前妻的主意
Jared, it's Donovan.
杰瑞德 我是多纳文
I have an emergency.
有个急事
I need the back room for tonight.
今晚我要用下那个后屋
No, it's not for me, you big silly.
不 不是我用 傻蛋
It's for George.
是给乔治用
Yes. That one.
对 就是那个
I called her, and I've left text and emails,
我给她打了电♥话♥ 留了短♥信♥ 发了邮件
but I don't want to seem too pushy.
但我不想逼太紧
Well, that's your problem. You're not pushy enough.
问题就在这里 你逼得不够紧
You went all the way to New York to tell her about Adrian.
你大老远到纽约告诉她艾利安的事
The least she could do is answer your texts and emails.
最少她也应该回个短♥信♥或者邮件
Try her again.
再试试
Hey, did you hear from Amy?
你有艾米的消息吗
No.
没有
I was asking him.
我在问他
I know. I was answering for him.
我知道 我帮他答了
Ben can answer for himself.
本可以自己回答
Hey, just because you're having his baby
你有了他的孩子
doesn't mean he still can't go back with my sister.
不代表他不能跟我姐姐和好了
Oh, I knew you were thinking that.
我知道你在想什么
So what? What if I am thinking that?
那又怎样 我就在想怎么着了
You're not in love with Ben.
你又不爱本
You and Ben are just... parents.
你和本不过是 有了孩子
Uh, awkward.
好尴尬啊
Your sister isn't even speaking to Ben,
你姐姐都不跟本说话了
so he can go out with Grace
所以如果他想跟格瑞丝一起出去
if he wants to go out with Grace.
他就可以去
Oh, please. That's ridiculous, isn't it, Ben?
拜托 莫名其妙 对吧 本
No, it's not.
不 不是
I'm beginning to feel part of a dating matrix
我怎么有点玩约会矩阵的感觉了
that's never been explored before.
以前还真没注意开拓
Well, then, get Amy to talk to you
你就赶紧让艾米搭理你吧
so you can stop exploring.
别开拓不开拓的了
Maybe he doesn't want to stop exploring.
也许他很想继续开拓呢
Yes, he does.
随便他
He does if he knows what's good for him and Amy.
只要他明白什么对他和艾米最好就行
He flew all the way to New York.
他大老远飞到纽约
He tried, okay?
已经尽力了
And now he wants to go out with Grace.
现在他想跟格瑞丝约会
You can't seriously be trying to get Ben to date Grace.
你不是真的要撮合本跟格瑞丝约会吧
Yes, I can.
正有此意
It's no different than Ben and Amy getting together
这跟艾米怀着里奇的孩子
when she was having Ricky's baby.
却跟本约会一样
Yes, it is.
这不一样
Besides, Grace belongs with Jack.
何况 格瑞丝属于杰克
You know she'll end up with Jack.
你知道他们最终会在一起的
He's living at her guest house.
他住在她家的客房♥里
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
What's going on? I feel some tension.
怎么了 我感觉到紧张气氛了
There shouldn't be any tension. It's Friday.
没道理啊 今天可是礼拜五
Almost Friday night. Date night.
周五晚上可是约会之夜
What, are you guys having an argument or something?
怎么了 你们在吵架吗
Really? It involves me somehow?
真的吗 跟我有关系吗
No. No.
没有 没有
It's not an argument that involves you.
跟你没关系
It involves Amy and Ben and not Grace.
是关于艾米和本 跟格瑞丝也没关系
I think I know why you don't
我想我知道你为什么不愿
want Ben and Grace together, Ashley.
让本和格瑞丝在一起了 艾希礼
Because I want Ben with Amy.
因为我想让本和艾米在一起
Yeah, but isn't Ben kind of busy right now?
对 但是本现在不是有点忙吗
Yes, he is. We're having a baby.
对 他很忙 我们有孩子了
And if Ben wants to, he's dating Grace.
如果本愿意 他可以跟格瑞丝约会
You see how ridiculous that sounds?
你不觉得这听起来很莫名其妙吗
That does sound kind of ridiculous.
是有点
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表