剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Not really. She didn't give me any time to explain.
其实没有 她不给我任何解释的机会
So you know what? You explain.
知道该怎么做吗 你去解释
You explain it to her.
你解释给她听
I'll be home around 9:00.
我大约九点回来
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Mani-pedi.
马尼·佩蒂
Took forever. Fridays, you know.
礼拜五总是很忙 你知道的
Got just enough time to grab a shower,
时间还够我冲个澡
then time to grab your mother.
然后去接你老妈
Hand me your phone.
电♥话♥给我
Huh. Your phone was off.
你手♥机♥关机了
All right.
没错
Mom had to go to Mimsy's.
妈妈去米慕斯家了
What? No!
什么 不会吧
Yeah, that's what I said.
你没听错
But the grifter is speaking at some seminar,
那个骗子要在研讨会上发言
and Mimsy has the flu.
而米慕斯又患了流感
No! No, no!
不 不行
Look, if you make them cry,
如果你把孩子们吵哭了
I'm gonna get really angry.
我会发火的
I paid a grand to get the
我花了一千块在伦祖餐厅
backroom at Lonzo's just for your mother and me.
订了间包间 就你妈和我两个人
This was my comeback night.
这将是我的回归夜
I thought you were back already.
我还以为你已经回归了呢
Oh, this is the stupidest divorce ever.
这真是有史以来最蠢的离婚
A grand! She can't not go!
一千块 她不能去
You paid $1,000 just to get the back room at a restaurant?
你花了一千块订了一间包间
It's got a couch. And that's not all.
包间里有个沙发 还不止
I got a violin and a rose.
我还雇了小提琴演奏 买♥♥了玫瑰
Couldn't you go stay with your grandmother?
你难道不能去照顾你外婆吗
Oh, and how would I get there?
我要怎么去
Where's Ricky? Why couldn't he take you?
里奇人呢 他为什么不能带你去
Oh, he had some kind of stupid appointment.
他有个愚蠢的约会
That's why I'm babysitting John.
这就是我为什么在照看约翰
Oh, this can't be happening. Damn!
怎么会这样 该死
I think I broke a nail.
我好像弄断指甲了
You're not going in with me.
你不跟我一起进去
Oh. Of course not.
嗯 当然不
But what actually happens here in the office?
但在医生办公室是个什么程序
Never actually been in an office before.
我从来没去过医生办公室
I usually just go to the clinic,
我通常都只去小诊所
but with my mom and dad married now,
但现在我爸妈结婚了
I've got really good insurance.
我就有了一份很好的保险
And me and my dad.
还有我和我爸的保险
So if this place
所以如果这个地方
or this doctor are not to your liking,
或这个医生不如你所愿
then we can go someplace else.
我们可以换别的地方
Ricky's mom recommended him.
医生是里奇的妈妈推荐的
His practice is teen mothers.
他对少女妈妈的案子很有经验
His?
他
Yeah.
没错
His?
他
Stop. You're making me nervous.
别说了 你搞得我很紧张
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
That patient canceled and rescheduled,
那个病人取消了预约 但又想来了
and we already had you coming in,
而你们已经过来了
so I didn't want to cancel your appointment.
所以我不想取消你们的预约
I'm Dr. Attavi. Adrian.
我是阿塔维医生 艾利安
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
And you are?
这位是
I'm the father.
我是孩子他爸
That was my next question.
这原本是我的第二个问题
What's your name, Dad?
你叫什么名字 孩子他爸
Uh, he's more like a friend.
他更像是个朋友
But I'm still the father.
但我仍然是孩子他爸
Oh, uh, Ben Boykewich.
我叫本·波伊科维齐
Boykewich.
波伊科维齐
You're not related to that Sausage King, are you?
你不会是那个香肠大王的亲戚吧
I am The Sausage King. You got that?
我就是香肠大王 你明白了吗
He's the prince,
他是香肠王子
son of The Sausage King.
香肠大王的儿子
Oh. I'm sorry.
哦 不好意思
I hope that was a fair impersonation.
希望我刚才的模仿还凑合
Pretty much. Yeah.
已经很像了
Great. Well, welcome, Your Majesty.
太好了 欢迎你的光临 殿下
So are you excited about the baby?
那么 有孩子这件事 让你们兴奋吗
I am, now that you're here.
是啊 特别是你在这里之后
You see, I was dating this guy,
如你所见 我之前约会的那个男人
and he had a baby with Ben's girlfriend,
和本的女朋友生了个小孩
and so, I slept with Ben.
所以 我和本上♥床♥了
But unfortunately,
但是很不幸
I was on a new pill, and the condom broke,
我服用的是新型避孕药 而安全套又破了
and now this guy isn't speaking to me,
现在 那个家伙不和我说话了
and Ben's girlfriend isn't speaking to him.
本的女朋友也不和他说话了
That's the worst that's happened--
这是最糟糕的情况了
people aren't speaking to each other.
情侣们之间不说话了
That's very civilized.
你们可真有教养
Nothing like my high school.
和我上高中那会完全不一样
And, um, when were you in school?
你是什么时候上学的啊
In high school?
上高中
I'm sure way before you were born.
我敢肯定 肯定在你出生之前
How old are you?
你多大了
I'm old enough to deliver a baby.
我大到可以为产妇接生
I've delivered quite a few.
我已经接生了不少孩子
Yeah, you look like you'd be good at it.
看起来 你很擅长帮别人接生
Excuse me.
打断一下
This isn't going the way I was thinking it should go.
这和我想象中的谈话 完全不一样
And how was that, Ben?
你认为应该是怎么样 本
Well, for one, you're not a woman.
比方说 医生不是女的而是男的
No, I'm not a woman.
是啊 我不是女人
But I am in practice with my mom.
但我一直在和我母亲实习
It's a mother-son practice.
这是家母亲和儿子一起开的诊所
So there are times
所以 有些时候
when a woman may have to fill in for me.
会有一位女医生代替我坐在这里
Oh, no. I can wait.
没关系 我可以等
For you, I mean.
我是说 等你
That's very nice of you.
你真是太好了
I'm assuming this is your first baby?
这是你第一个孩子吗
Well, sometimes babies don't wait.
有的时候 孩子可不等人
They kind of have their own schedule.
他们有他们自己的生长计划
So you think you're about seven weeks?
你认为 你已经怀孕七周了
Yes. I'm absolutely certain.
是的 我确信无疑
Oh, right. It was a very special night for the two of you.
好吧 对你俩来说那肯定是个特别的夜晚
And are you two reading up on pregnancies?
你们俩有没有读过怀孕手册
You know, it's very important for you to do the right things
这本手册对你们很重要 它可以教你们
for the baby at this stage.
正确对待这一阶段的孕儿
Do you know what a baby looks like at seven weeks?
你们知道 七周的孕儿是什么样子吗
Yeah. I'm-- I'm still hung up on the whole male doctor thing.
你不是个女医生 这让我很不爽
Well, if it's gonna make Adrian uncomfortable,
好吧 如果这让艾利安感到不舒服
we can get her in to see my mom.
我们可以带她去我妈那看病
But wasn't it your mom who recommended me to Adrian?
但好像是你的妈妈 把我介绍给艾利安的
No, that was my boyfriend's mom.
不 是我男朋友的妈妈
The boyfriend that isn't speaking to me.
那个不和我说话的男朋友
The one who had the baby with his girlfriend
就是那个和他的女朋友生了个小孩之后
who isn't speaking to him.
就不和他说话的家伙吧
Yep.
没错
Now, so you were saying, the baby at seven weeks...
刚才你说到 七周大的孩子...
Yeah. Right now, the baby is about the size of a raspberry.
现在 孩子大概有山莓那么大了
Really? Huh. And at eight weeks?
真的吗 八周大的孩子那
A green olive.
像绿橄榄那么大
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表