剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
doesn't mean we have to get married.
不代表我们必须结婚
Even if it is what my dad wants.
虽然这是我爸想要的
I mean, who cares what he wants?
但是谁管他想要什么呢
It's not his life, right?
这又不是他的人生 对吗
And now that Betty has to go to her mother's deathbed,
现在既然贝蒂必须去看她临终的妈妈
it's a good excuse to get out of it.
这是取消婚礼的好理由
I love you, Adrian,
我爱你 艾利安
and because I love you,
正是因为我爱你
I have to say this.
我必须告诉你
I think you should go ahead with the wedding.
我认为你应该结这个婚
Really?
真的吗
Really. Ben is a nice guy.
真的 本是一个好男人
And you-- you're a nice girl.
而你 是个好女孩
You're going to be fine.
你会过得很好的
Everything will be fine.
一切都会好的
You think so?
你这么认为吗
I think so, yes.
是的
Thank you, Tom.
谢谢你 汤姆
I just--
我只是
I just needed to say it aloud.
我只是需要大声地说出来
I just needed to say
只需要把
that I do have some doubts about this,
心中的怀疑说出来
and-- and now that I've said it, I'm good.
现在说出口 感觉好多了
Oh, thanks heavens.
谢天谢地
I scared myself, you know that?
我自己吓到自己了 你知道吗
I totally scared myself.
我完全被自己吓到了
You won't say anything to anyone, will you?
你不会告诉别人的 对吧
I'm counting on you.
我信你才说的
You can always count on me.
你可以一直信任我
I want to be your friend the rest of your life.
我想永远做你的朋友
I promise.
我保证
You're late.
你迟到了
I drove myself.
我自己开车过来的
I set Mike with Betty.
我让麦克陪贝蒂去了
Oh, that was nice of you.
很贴心嘛
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你话里有话
I don't mean that, no.
你说对了
What I mean is, poor Mike.
我是想说 可怜的麦克
Betty's mother might really be dying, you know.
贝蒂的妈妈很可能真的要死了
She might be.
也许吧
But there's no listing of her name
但是两百英里以内的医院里
in any hospital within 200 miles.
都没有她的住院记录
But they could have sent her home
但也有可能是因为病情严重
if there was nothing they could do for her. I don't know.
把她送回家了 我不清楚
What I do know is that her brother
但我清楚地知道 她的哥哥
just filed for bankruptcy last week.
上周刚申请了破产
That I found on the Information Highway.
在网上发现的
It was an easy one.
很简单
I have people who do all of this.
有很多人替我♥干♥这个
Snooping? Research.
窥探吗 调查
I know. I just like to help.
我知道 我只是喜欢帮忙
Good. Because I, uh,
很好 因为我
I need your help this weekend.
这周末需要你来帮忙
I need you to go to the wedding with me.
我希望你和我一起参加婚礼
So it's still on?
婚礼还举♥行♥吗
Yes, it's still on.
是的 正常举♥行♥
They're definitely going through with it?
他们是下定决心要办了啊
Wow. We haven't been on a date in a long time.
我们很久不约会了
We used to go out all the time.
我们以前经常一起出去的
This is not a date. I'm a married man.
这不是约会 我已经结婚了
And we never went out.
我们从来没有约会过
How many dinners and fundraisers
这些年来 你不知道拖我去了多少
and events have you dragged me to over the years?
晚宴 筹款会之类的场合
That was in your official capacity.
那是你的工作的一部分
And I didn't drag you. You wanted to go.
而且我没拖你去 是你自己想去
As I recall, you always said
我印象中 你总是说
"Maybe I'll meet someone."
"希望能遇到白马王子"
And maybe I did.
也许我的确遇到了
I just don't want to be there by myself, all right?
我只是不想自己一个人去 好吗
All right.
好吧
I mean, with Mike out of town,
麦克出城了
who else are you going to go with, right?
你还能和谁一起去呢 是吧
Right. Am I driving?
是的 我开车吗
What difference does it make? It's not a date.
有区别吗 这不是约会
I'm married.
我已经结婚了
Yeah, you said that.
知道 你说过了
George, right? Ashley's dad?
你是乔治吧 艾希礼的爸爸
May I come in? Sure.
我可以进来吗 当然可以
Ashley's with Malkovich.
艾希礼正和马尔科维奇在一起
I just thought I'd stop by
所以我顺路过来看看
and see how you think she's doing.
看看你觉得她最近表现怎么样
Ashley is doing really well, I mean really well.
艾希礼做得很优秀 真的很优秀
Yeah. Maybe too well.
是的 也许优秀过头了
I think she and her little study buddy
我觉得她和她的学习伙伴
are all hot for each other.
之间有点暧昧
You know, Malkovich and I talked
马尔科维奇之前找我
about getting her a girl study buddy,
想换个女生学习伙伴
but we were all out of them.
但是我们最终没这么做
Well, no, I think you did the right thing.
不 我觉得你们做的没错
I think Toby's a nice kid,
托比是个好孩子
and he makes her want to study.
他让她有学习的欲望
Yeah, I just hope
是的 我只是希望
he doesn't make her want to do anything else.
他不会让她也有做别的什么事的欲望
Yeah, I think I should get them involved
我想我该让他们参加
in a group activity.
一个团体活动
Only--
只不过
Neither of them likes groups or activity.
他俩不喜欢团体也不喜欢活动
Do you like groups?
你喜欢团体吗
Or would you rather, say, be with just one person?
还是更喜欢一个人呆着呢
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
Serious boyfriend?
认真交往的那种吗
We've been together for years.
我们在一起好几年了
But you're not married. Engaged?
但是你们没结婚 订婚了吗
No.
没有
So been together for years
所以在一起几年了
but not married or even engaged.
但既没有结婚也没有订婚
I'd say you could be bored.
依我看 你也许会腻了
Want to go out to lunch and talk about it?
一起出去吃个饭谈一谈吧
I don't think so.
不用了
I appreciate your interest,
我很感谢你的好意
but I don't like to mix my school work
但是我不希望把学校工作
and social life.
和社交生活混起来
Nice talking to you.
很高兴和你谈话
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
Uh, Dad just hit on--
爸爸刚刚搭讪
He did not.
他没有吧
He did.
他有
I think he's going through a very bad phase.
我觉得他现在处在低谷期
Oh, no. Really?
不 不是吧
Really.
真的
So are we going up to Mom's tomorrow or not?
我们明天去不去妈妈那儿
I don't know, Ashley.
我不知道 艾希礼
I kind of want to stick around here this weekend.
这周末我有点想呆在这里
You know, maybe this would be a good weekend
不过也许你可以周末
for you to take Toby up to Mom's.
带托比去跟妈见个面
You could introduce them.
互相介绍一下
And, you know, maybe you and Toby could offer to babysit
也许你还可以和托比帮她照看小孩
and let Mom go out with Josh.
让她跟乔西出去约会
Leaving Toby and me essentially alone.
也就是说我和托比单独在一起
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表