剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And it means no church,
也就是说我们不在教堂工作了
not that I haven't loved being part of the church.
不是说我不喜欢待在教堂
I just think I'd love being part of the school even more.
只是我觉得自己更喜欢待在学校
What is that, like, six hours from here?
什么意思 这意味着到这儿来得花六小时吗
I'm going to have to drive six hours
我开车来回上学
back and forth to school?
得花六小时吗
No, Jack, you wouldn't be able to do that.
不 杰克 你吃不消的
I can't miss my senior year playing football.
我不能高三不打橄榄球啊
Of course not,
当然不行
and we want to drive back
我们也想尽可能
for as many of your games as we possibly can.
多开车回来看你的球赛
So I'd be living here by myself?
所以我要自己在这儿住吗
It's not our house. It's the church's house.
这不是我们的房♥子 这是教堂的房♥子
Right. I forgot.
对哦 我忘了
But we were wondering,
但我们在想
is there any possibility
有没有可能
you could stay with a friend
你高三一年
your senior year of high school?
住在某个朋友家
Yeah, sure. I have plenty of friends.
当然可以 我有很多朋友
Which friend would let you live with them?
哪个朋友会让你住他家
I don't know. I'll ask around.
不知道 我得问问
Jack, really,
杰克 说真的
as much as we want to do this, we love you,
我们有多想接受这个工作 我们就有多爱你
and we would really miss you,
我们真的会很想你的
and unless you can find the right friend to stay with--
除非你能找个适合一起住的朋友
Then I couldn't possibly take the job.
否则我就不会接受这份工作
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Why would you pass it up?
为什么要放弃这个机会
I'm going to be out of school in a year anyway,
反正一年之后我就毕业了
and I'm telling you, finding a place to hang out for a year
我告诉你 找个地方住一年
won't be a problem.
不会是个难题
Take the job.
接受这份工作吧
I don't want to mess up an opportunity for you like that.
我不想毁了你这么好的机会
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. I'll start asking around tomorrow,
是的 明天我就开始到处问问
but take the job.
但是请一定要接受那份工作
I'll be fine. I swear.
我会很好的 我发誓
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
Thank you.
谢谢你
Madison, hey. You were right, and I was wrong,
麦迪逊 你说对了 我是做错了
and I'm going to give you something
再次跟你说我爱你之前
before I tell you I love you again.
我会给你送件礼物的
By the way, quick question.
顺便问一下
Do you think your mom and dad would
你觉得你♥爸♥妈会同意
let me live over there?
我搬到你家去住吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Came over to see John,
过来看看约翰
and I brought Ben with me
我还把本叫过来了
so he and Amy could just cut out all the drama
这样他和艾米就能抛开过去
and go back with each other.
重归于好啦
You didn't do that so you'd feel free
你那样做该不会是
to go back to Adrian, did you?
为跟艾利安和好排除障碍吧
If I wanted to go back to Adrian,
如果我想跟艾利安和好
I could just go back to Adrian.
我马上就能跟她和好
I don't want to go back to Adrian.
我不想跟她和好
Because?
为什么
Because Ben did what he did with Adrian
因为本和艾利安上♥床♥
because he was hurt and confused,
是因为他受伤了很迷茫
but Adrian did what she did with Ben
而艾利安跟本上♥床♥
because she wanted to hurt me and hurt Amy,
是因为她想伤害我和艾米
and I've had a lifetime of people hurting me,
我一辈子都在被人伤害
and I don't want that anymore.
我不想再被伤害了
Sounds like you've given this a lot of thought.
听起来你似乎想得很深
If you're asking
如果你是想问
if I've been talking about that in therapy,
我是否在心理治疗时谈过这个问题
then, yes, I have.
答案是肯定的
So without Adrian, what are you doing for companionship?
没有艾利安之后 你想怎么解决伴侣关系
I don't have to have companionship.
我不是非得有伴侣
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
I didn't say I didn't have companionship.
我不是说我没有伴侣
I said I don't have to have it.
我是说 我不是非得有伴侣
Then so why do you?
那为什么你又有呢
Still figuring that out.
我也在想这个问题
I mean, I know I don't have to have a companion
我知道我不是非得有一个
or companions, but I still want to.
或几个伴侣 但是我还是想要
And so you do have a companion or companions.
所以你确实有一个或几个伴侣
I said I do, okay?
我说了我的确有 好吗
Can we change the subject?
我们能换个话题吗
You're too young to talk about this.
你太小了不适合谈这个
Oh, please, I'm the same age as Amy
拜托 你在乐队夏令营遇见艾米的时候
when you met her at band camp.
她和我现在一般大
Well, you do seem older than that.
你的确看起来比实际年龄大
And wiser.
而且更聪明
So how are things with that guy?
你和那个男的怎么样了
You know his name. Grant.
你知道他的名字 格兰特
Things are fine.
我们很好
Is he your companion? He might be.
他是你的伴侣吗 可能吧
Want some advice? No.
想听点建议吗 不想
I'm going to give it to you anyway.
不管怎样我还是要给你点建议
Don't have sex in high school.
高中不要跟男生上♥床♥
Oh, you mean, like you and Amy and Adrian and Grace
你是指 别学你和艾米 艾利安 格瑞丝
and Ben and Jack and Madison?
本 杰克还有麦迪逊吗
Yeah, don't be like everybody else.
对 别学其他人
I'm not. I hope not.
我不会的 我希望你不会
And why is that?
为什么呢
I'm just going to leave it at that, all right?
点到为止 好吗
All right.
好的
John was so happy to see you.
约翰看到你很开心
Yeah, it's good seeing him.
对 我也很高兴看到他
I love that little guy.
我喜欢那个小家伙
Really glad you came over.
真的很高兴你过来了
Me, too.
我也是
I got your message.
我听到你的留言了
Oh, yeah, I did leave a message, didn't I.
对 我确实留了言的 对吗
So you remember?
你还记得
I remember. I'm--
我记得 我很
I'm sorry I didn't call you back.
我很抱歉没有给你打电♥话♥
I just kind of scared myself.
我只是有点吓到了
I do love you, Amy.
我真的很爱你 艾米
I really do, but we've been back and forth so much,
真的 但是我们分分和和这么多次
how do we make this work?
我们怎么能回到从前呢
How do you even start to forgive me for Adrian?
你怎么会在艾利安的事上原谅我呢
Adrian and Grace and Maria and--
艾利安 格瑞丝 玛丽亚还有
I...
我
get your point.
知道你想说什么
It's not just Adrian.
不仅仅是艾利安
It's pretty much the last two years.
过去两年发生的事情太多了
It's been really painful for both of us.
这些对我们两人的伤害都很大
Yeah, it has. Why continue to make it painful?
的确 为什么还要继续受伤呢
Why not just forget everything
为什么不忘了所有事
but how much we loved each other,
就记住我们有多相爱呢
how much we still do?
记住我们仍然有多爱对方
At least I hope we still do.
至少我希望我们仍然还相爱
I swear to you, Amy Juergens,
我向你发誓 艾米·杰庚斯
I will never do anything again to hurt you.
我再也不会做任何伤害你的事了
I will never do anything again to hurt you.
我也不会再做任何伤害你的事了
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you.
我爱你
But you know that.
你知道的
Yeah, still have your message on my phone.
是的 手♥机♥里还有你的留言呢
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表