剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secrect Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情回顾
I knew you weren't getting anywhere with Ricky.
我知道你对里奇没非分之想
Maybe that kiss was all
或许那个吻是我
I wanted out of the relationship anyway.
对这段关系唯一的奢望
Maybe, but I doubt it.
也许 我很怀疑
I need you to get Grant to call me.
我想请你帮忙让格兰德给我电♥话♥
I don't want you using my cousin.
我不希望你利用我表弟
He wants a serious relationship. He wants a girlfriend.
他需要谈场认真的恋爱 他想要个女朋友
I need a guy like that.
我就缺个那样的
Did you talk to Ruben?
你跟鲁本谈过了吗
He asked me to talk to Adrian
他让我跟艾利安谈谈
Because I asked him to help my mother.
因为我请他帮我妈妈
You actually want me to marry Ben.
你竟然想让我嫁给本
Who's that?
他是谁
That's my husband.
这是我丈夫
This is Peter.
这是彼得
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Maybe you should start a business of your own.
也许你应该自己做生意
I would love to.
我很愿意接管
I'd love to stay home and keep house
我愿意看家
and cook and take care of the kids.
做饭 照顾孩子们
Promise not to tell?
你能保密吗
Promise not to tell what?
保密什么
That I'm giving up the French horn.
我不吹法国号♥了
It was really nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Yeah. It was nice meeting you, too.
我也是 很高兴认识你
I hope I get to see you again.
希望能和你再见
Give me a call.
给我电♥话♥
Don't worry. I don't wanna get married either.
别担心 我也不想结婚
I just don't want you with Ricky.
我就是不想你和里奇一起
Sorry, but...
抱歉 只是
I might still love Ricky.
我可能仍然爱着里奇
So, everyone's going to the park
大伙儿都会去公园
to celebrate the last day of school!
庆祝这学期最后一天
I don't feel like celebrating.
我没什么好庆祝的
I still haven't heard from Amy.
艾米还是不肯和我说话
How's the wife and kid?
那你老婆孩子怎么样了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Come on. Amy will call you. Someday.
听我的 艾米会打给你的 迟早的事
Go. Go to the park. Go somewhere else.
走开 去公园 随便哪儿都行
Just get away from me with all your joy and sarcasm.
你们的快乐和挖苦都离我远点吧
And leave you all alone on the last day of school?
假期前最后一天留你一个人
It's no big deal. I'll probably just go home.
没什么大不了 我打算直接回家
And cry. Hank.
再大哭一场 汉克
It's the last day of school.
今天可是这学期的最后一天
I can't help it if I'm in a good mood and he's not.
他垂头丧气教我怎么情绪高涨得起来
What are you gonna do at home?
你回家干嘛
You can't just sit there and wait for Amy to call you back.
你总不能老呆坐着等艾米打给你
Why can't I? Because.
为什么不行 因为
Maybe she's not going to call you back.
说不定她根本没打算打给你
Not anytime soon anyway.
以后可能 但眼下不会
She has to call me back.
她肯定会打来的
At some point, she has to call me back.
从某种程度上说 她一定会打来的
And at this point, it's not soon at all. It's way past soon.
而且不会等太久 很快她就会给我电♥话♥
I mean, we're into eternity.
我们会天长地久的
It's been an eternity.
永远在一起
For all of us.
愿我们所有人如此
I'm trying.
我会尽力的
Try harder.
继续啊
Nice.
不错哈
Adios, amigos.
再见 伙计
Oh, I think the baby should be bilingual.
我觉得孩子要精通双语
But we should start with Spanish.
先从西班牙语开始
Nobody in my house speaks Spanish.
我们家没人说西班牙语
Everyone in your house speaks Spanish,
你们家除了你和你♥爸♥
except you and your dad.
都说西班牙语
And Betty.
贝蒂也不会
Betty speaks Spanish?
贝蒂会说西班牙语
Oh, here. Let me help you with that.
我来帮你一把
What?
怎么啦
Ben, nothing would make me happier
本 你的快乐
than for you to be happy,
就是我最大的快乐
But that's not gonna happen with her.
但她就不会像我这样
It might. It still might.
讲不定 还是有可能的
I mean, she's talking to you.
她都跟你说话
She's gotta talk to me eventually.
最后也会找我的
Yeah, but when she does talk to you,
但到那时候
she could say something you don't wanna hear.
估计你会听到不想听的话
Like?
比如呢
Like she doesn't wanna see you anymore
比如说因为你和我有了孩子
because you're having a baby with me, and...
她再也不想见你了
Come on, Ben. That's understandable.
本 这都是人之常情
Is it?
是吗
You and Ricky are friends. You and Amy are friends.
你和里奇 和艾米都是朋友
Amy and Ricky are friends.
艾米和里奇也是朋友
How'd I get to be the odd man out with Amy?
我怎么可能不跟她做朋友
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because she loved you
也许因为她对你的感情
more than she ever loved Ricky or me.
远胜过对我和里奇
Maybe it's just easier for her
跟我和里奇做朋友
to be friends with Ricky and me.
也更容易
But, I mean, I was her friend when she was pregnant.
但是 她怀孕期间 我一直是她朋友
Why can't she be my friend when I'm pregnant?
为什么我怀孕时她就不能当我朋友呢
I'm pregnant.
是我怀孕了
We're pregnant.
我们怀孕了
Are we? What's pregnant about you?
有吗 你哪儿怀孕了
I don't know, but... I mean, I offered
我不知道 但是
to marry her when she was pregnant.
她怀孕时我承诺会娶她
My father offered to marry my mother,
我爸当年也承诺要娶我妈
and it took her 17 years before she said yes.
可等了17年她才答应
Because no one wants just an offer.
没人会想要一个空口承诺
I do.
我的不一样
Hey, Ricky, come here. I need some help helping Ben.
里奇 过来 你得来帮帮本
Sorry, but I'm not talking to him,
抱歉 但我不会跟他说话
because all he ever talks about is Amy not talking to him,
谁让他整天就知道嚷嚷艾米不理他了
And I've run out of things to say to him.
对他我真无语了
Bye. Great.
再见 好样的
So neither of you are sympathetic with me.
谁都别来可怜我
That's really nice. Really, really nice.
再好不过了 真的棒极了
We were sympathetic with you up to a point.
这一点上我们真的很关心你
What point? This point, okay?
哪点 就这点
Look, I'm the one who's pregnant.
拜托 怀孕的人是我
And this baby isn't just interfering with your life,
这个孩子打乱的不仅仅是你的生活
It's interfering with my life, all right?
我的也一样 懂吗
And that's supposed mean what?
你想说什么
That if I hadn't gotten you pregnant,
是不是想说要不是我害你这样
you'd still have a shot at Ricky?
你和里奇还有望和好的
Yeah, I would.
没错
For now, we're friends. Ricky and I are friends.
但现在我们是朋友 里奇和我只是朋友
And? And you're not friends with Amy.
那又怎样 你和艾米却不再是朋友了
You have to be friends first if you're
一段恋爱关系的前提
ever gonna be in a real relationship.
就是恋爱双方是朋友
Oh. I get it.
我懂了
So you're still trying to be with Ricky,
所以你还在争取和里奇复合
but you don't think that I can be with Amy.
但你不觉得我能追回艾米
I wanna marry Amy.
我想娶艾米
You think Ricky's ever gonna wanna marry you?
你觉得里奇会想娶你吗
I seriously doubt that.
实在是令人怀疑
I mean, I seriously doubt that Ricky's gonna wanna
我是说 我实在很怀疑里奇会想
marry you or anyone else.
娶你或任何人
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表