剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, but you didn't specify that it wasn't tonight either,
没错 但你也没指出说今晚不行
so I took control.
所以我做主了
You never think I do anything to try to make us more of a family
你觉得我从没做过让家庭团结的事
so I made a decision.
所以这次我做出了一个决定
Well, then you should've let me in on the decision,
那你应该让我知道
especially if you expected me to cook the dinner,
特别是如果你想让我做晚餐
so that way in between doing laundry and housekeeping
因为我除了洗衣服 看家
and running to the bank and changing diapers
去银行付账单 换尿布
and walking your dog,
还有遛狗之外
then I could've gone to the market as well.
已经不能去市场买♥♥菜了
You know, if you want us to be more of a family,
如果你想让我们更像一个家
then you cook the dinner or make the call.
那就由你来做晚餐或打外卖♥♥电♥话♥
You order in Chinese.
你去订中餐
Why don't I order in English?
我何不订英式的
It'll get here faster.
它外送时间更短
Very funny.
真有趣
Just order the food, and we'll all eat Chinese
快去订餐 这样我们就会
in the dining room together, one big happy family.
像个快乐大家庭般在餐厅一起吃中餐
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
I told Amy she could invite Ben.
我告诉艾米她可以邀请本
Well, he's not part of the family,
但他不是家庭一份子
not yet anyway.
至少现在还不是
I mean, I don't care if he comes over,
虽然我不在乎他是否过来
but I thought the whole idea of a family dinner
但我认为整个家庭晚餐就是
is that we all bond together as a family.
为了让我们像家人一样紧紧相连
Well, I invited him, so we'll bond around him.
但我邀请他了 就围绕他相连吧
I'll call China Palace.
我去叫中国宫的外卖♥♥
Hello, Ashley.
你好 艾希礼
How was school today?
今天在学校怎么样
How did you get home?
你怎么回家的
I walked.
走回来的
Your mother asked you how school was.
你妈问你在学校怎么样
Awesome. I learned so much
很棒 我学了很多
I feel like my head's going to explode.
觉得头都要快炸了
I know. I saw you over at Adrian's.
我知道 我看见你在艾利安家里
Yeah, she went over there to get a ride.
没错 她去艾利安那里搭车
She and Amy aren't speaking.
她和艾米都不说话
Yeah, I know that,
没错 我知道
but did you also know that she and Adrian
但你知道她和艾利安
did not go to school today?
今天没去学校吗
What? We didn't go to school? Huh?
什么 我们没去学校 啊
Yeah, I saw you over at Adrian's all day long, Ashley.
是的 我看见你一整天都在艾利安家里
Really? You didn't come and get me?
真的吗 那你不过来接我吗
Nope, and you want to know why?
不 你想知道为什么吗
I don't know if I care. Why?
我不知道是否在乎 为什么
Because Ashley thinks that she's all grown up.
因为艾希礼觉得她已经完全长大了
She thinks that she's old enough to make all of her own decisions
她觉得她已经足以自己做决定了
about boys and sex and birth control, so you know what?
关于男孩 性♥爱♥以及避孕之类的事
That means that she's old enough
那说明她已经足够成熟
to be responsible for everything else in her life,
为她生命的一切负责了
school included,
包括学业
so if she doesn't go to school
如果她没去学校
and she gets in trouble,
又陷入了麻烦
we're not bailing her out,
我们不会插手
and if she doesn't make good grades
如果她没取得好成绩
and doesn't get into college,
上不了大学
it's her problem.
这也是她的问题
She's my new favorite.
她现在是我的新宠
What the hell are you doing? You trying to be the cool mom now?
你在干什么 想做一位酷妈了吗
I'm trying to be a better mom.
我试着做位更称职的母亲
Well, it doesn't sound as if you're being a mom at all.
这听起来一点儿也不像
She doesn't have to go to school?
她不必去上学吗
She'll go.
她会去的
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Hey, stop right there, young lady.
在那停下 年轻的女士
I'm not talking to your back.
我不会跟你的背说话
I don't care who your favorite is.
我也不在乎你的新宠是谁
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm not your favorite? Really?
我不是你的最爱 真的吗
Fine, I don't care. Be that way,
好吧 我不在乎 就这样吧
but you not get to make decisions,
但你不能做出这样的决定
like whether or not you're going to school, at 15.
例如 在15岁就不去上学
Birth control is one thing. Education is another.
避孕是一回事 教育又是另一回事
Birth control is an option.
避孕是一个选择
School is not an option. You got that?
上学可不是选择题 听明白了吗
But mom just said I could decide.
但妈妈说了我可以自己决定
You can't just split up the parents
你不能把你父母丢在一边
and go with whichever one tells you the thing you want to hear.
却和说好听的话的人一起走
Then you should've let me know that years ago.
那你应该几年前就告诉我
I'm letting you know that right now.
我现在正在告诉你
Maybe you should let Mom know that.
也许你可以告诉老妈
You're not the boss of me or your mother
你不是我和你♥妈♥的♥老大
or anyone.
也不是别人的老大
I'm the boss of me.
自己的事自己做主
Mom just said so. Jeez.
妈妈刚这么说的 天呐
That was Jeff. He's still at the hospital,
是杰夫 他还在医院
so I guess we can just eat in here.
我想我们就在这里吃吧
Thank you for letting me stay. For dinner.
谢谢你让我留下 吃晚餐
For dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐
Well, well, well, well,
很好 很好
Parents move off and leave you, huh?
爸妈搬走了却把你留下了
Not yet.
不完全是
Hey, Tom, can you run up and tell your sister
汤姆 你能上去告诉你妹妹
Jeff's going to be late so we can go ahead and eat now?
杰夫要晚点来 我们先吃了
Make yourself useful. You know the way.
自己找点事做 你认识路
All right.
好的
Would you be nice, please?
你能友好点吗
Who's not being nice? Not me.
谁不友好了 反正不是我
Your mom says we can eat now.
你妈妈说我们可以吃饭了
Can you come in? I want to ask you something.
你能进来吗 我想问你点事
All right.
好吧
Do you think there's any chance that Adrian could be lying,
你认为艾利安可能说谎吗
and do you think she could be pregnant?
你觉得她会怀孕吗
Is there any chance that Adrian would lie?
艾利安有没有可能在说谎
Is that what you're asking?
你问的是这个吗
If Adrian is capable of telling a lie?
艾利安是否会说谎
No, I know she's capable of telling a lie,
不是 我知道她会说谎
but why would she tell me she's pregnant
但为何她告诉我怀孕了
and then lie about not being pregnant?
却谎称没怀孕呢
I would assume because she plans to get an abortion,
我假设她准备去堕胎
and she knows from past conversations
而且她从以前和你的对话中了解到
that you wouldn't be supportive of that.
你是不会赞成她的
She wasn't at school today.
她今天没来学校
Can I sit next to you on this-- this bed?
我能坐你旁边吗 在这张床上
Yeah, I guess.
我想可以
Grace, I heard Adrian wasn't at school,
格瑞丝 我也听说了艾利安没来学校
but no one is thinking she's pregnant
但没人觉得她是怀孕了
or off getting an abortion.
或者是堕胎去了
People don't know.
谁也不知道
Maybe people shouldn't know.
也许大家本来就不该知道
Maybe we shouldn't know.
其实我们或许也不该知道
If that's what Adrian did today,
要是今天艾利安真的是去做了
then it's over.
那就该到此为止
It's between her and God.
这是她的隐私
It's not for us to judge.
我们无权去评判什么
I really believe that.
我对此深信不疑
So we're too late?
那我们都来不及了
Maybe.
也许吧
I mean, if she did lie
我是说 要是她真的说谎
and she was pregnant
怀了孕
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表