剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
So how are you friends?
你朋友怎么了
You mean my friend, Griffin?
你说我朋友 格里芬吗
Um, Grace set him up with some guy.
格瑞丝给他介绍了一个男生
Grace knows a guy for Griffine?
格瑞丝认识适合格里芬的男生
I should probably go, too.
我也该走了
You don't have to. Actually, I do.
你不必 其实 我应该
Griffin's riding with me. I gave him a ride over here.
格里芬在等我一起走 我载他来的
Oh. I didn't realize.
我不知道
Yeah. So he's probably waiting in the car.
好的 他可能在车里等我呢
But he can wait a few more minutes.
不过他可以多等一会儿
Well, um, I had a really nice time.
我今晚很开心
It was really nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Yeah. It was nice meeting you, too.
我也是 很高兴认识你
Oh. Hey, I didn't know you had company.
我不知道你有客人在
I was just getting something for Tom.
我过来帮汤姆拿点东西
Jack. Grant.
我是杰克 我是格兰德
This is jack.
他是杰克
He's my brother's roommate. He lives in our guest house.
我弟弟的室友 他暂住在我家客房♥里
What do you need?
你要什么
Tom found out Tammy got married, and he's kind of upset.
汤姆发现苔米结婚了有点不高兴
I didn't know he still cared for Tammy.
我以为他不在乎苔米了
Yeah, well, you know how that is.
你知道怎么回事
How long you think he'll stick around?
他还得粘在里面多久
The longer the better. I don't mind waiting.
越长越好 我不介意等
I'd love it if Grace is interested him,
我们很希望格瑞丝对他有好感
And he's interested in her.
他也挺喜欢格瑞丝
They're both nice people.
他们俩都是不错的人
Yeah, I'd love it if Grace were interested in me
我也希望格瑞丝对我有好感
And I were interested in her, too.
我过去也喜欢她来着
Hey, uh, thanks for not saying anything.
谢谢你什么都没说
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I know you recognize me.
我知道你认出我了
I recognize you.
我认出你了
I see you at Ed's on Thursday nights.
周四晚上 我在"爱德之家"看到过你
Gay nights?
同志之夜
You're at Ed's on gay nights?
周四晚上 你在"爱德之家"
I-- I didn't know.
我不知道
You knew.
你知道
So what? That doesn't mean you're gay.
那又怎么样 并不能说你就是同志
Guys who aren't gay
你可能不是同志
come in with friends, I guess, sometimes.
有时候跟朋友一起来的
Well, I can't come out.
我不能出柜
I can't. It would kill my father.
我不能 会把我爸气死的
He could surprise you.
他可能出乎你预料
No. No. Believe me, i'd be the one surprising him.
不可能 相信我 我只会把他吓傻
I can't-- I can't do it.
我不能 不能告诉他
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
You know, I'm sure it's, uh--
我能感同身受
I'm sure that's really painful.
你肯定十分痛苦
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
I mean, I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
You should probably talk to a counselor.
你应该找个咨♥询♥师谈谈
Oh, you know, I could do that.
这我可以帮你
I could give you the name of a counselor to talk to.
给你介绍个咨♥询♥师 你可以和他聊聊
I know someone. All right.
我认识一个人 好吧
Yeah, I-- I guess that might help.
我猜那或许有用
I don't know.
我不知道
How'd she know?
她是怎么知道的
How did Grace know?
格瑞丝怎么知道的
What made her think I was gay?
她怎么会认为我是个基佬
I have no idea. Strong gaydar?
不知道 或许有强大的基佬雷达
Yeah, whatever. It...
没错 不管怎样
it was really nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
And I, uh,
还有 我
hope I get to see you again.
希望能和你再见
All right.
好吧
If you ever come out
如果你出来了
And want to go out, give me a call.
或者是想出来 给我电♥话♥
And that's as much time as you could get alone with her?
你只能和她共处这么点时间吗
I tried. Some guy who lives in the guest house came in, so...
我尽力了 但是住客房♥的那人进来了
I wasn't gonna wait around all night just to try to kiss her.
我不会只为想吻她一下而待一晚上
But you want to kiss her.
但你的确想吻她
I might wanna kiss her.
我是想这样
She's kissable.
她值得一亲芳泽
What guy in the guest house?
住客房♥的家伙是谁
Jack.
杰克
Aw, no. Really?
不是吧 真的假的
So I'll say good night now.
该是说晚安的时候了
Oh, now that you've run my date off, you'll say good night?
你赶跑了我的约会对象 现在却来道晚安
Yeah. Pretty much.
没错 很对
You interested in that guy? Who wants to know?
你对那家伙有兴趣吗 谁想知道
I do. I just was wondering if you're interested.
我想 我只是在想你是对他有没有兴趣
Because you're still interested in me?
是因为你对我还有兴趣吗
I'm in love with Madison.
我和麦迪逊在恋爱
But, yeah, I think I'm always gonna be interested in you.
但 我想我会一直对你有兴趣的
Hey. I was waiting up for you.
你好 我一直在等你
It's not that late.
还不是太晚
I mean, I did all my homework and everything before I left.
在走之前我完成了所有的作业
Yeah, I figured.
嗯 我猜到了
It's not like you have any problem with school or anything.
你应该在学校没出什么事吧
No. No, I don't.
没 没有
Is...everything okay?
一切都好吧
Yeah. Yeah, e-e-everything is fine.
没错 一切都好
All right.
好吧
Night, dad.
晚安 爸爸
Good night.
晚安
I-it's just I wanted to ask you how, uh,
只是我想问你一下
everything went tonight over at Grace's--
今晚在格瑞丝家发生的一切怎样
meeting her friend and all.
和她朋友见面之类的
It went fine.
过的很愉快
So, you gonna be, uh,
那你准备
going out with him again?
再和他一起出去吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
D-did you like this guy
你喜欢这家伙吗
that Grace introduced you to?
格瑞丝给你介绍的那人
Was-- was he a nice guy?
他是个好人吗
Because your mother and I
因为你母亲和我
just want you to be happy.
只是希望你能够开心
And-- and if you like guys
如果你喜欢男孩
and dating guys makes you happy,
和男孩约会让你感到开心
that's fine with us.
我们没意见
We don't want you to feel like
我们不想让你觉得
you have anything to hide from us.
有什么事瞒着我们
Am I in the right house?
我是在自己家吗
You-- yes.
你 当然
Yes, you're in the right house with the right parents.
你在自己家和自己的父母一起
You're with the right family.
你和自己家人在一起
We love you, son,
我们爱你 儿子
and we don't care
我们不在乎
If you're straight or not straight.
你是不是同性恋
We just want you to have a good life
我们只是希望你过得愉快
and be a good person.
做一个好人
You know, make a contribution to the world.
对世界做出点贡献
We don't care about any of that other stuff.
我们不在意其它的事
Are you serious?
真的吗
You've known all along?
你全知道了吗
You and mom have been discussing this?
你和妈妈一直在讨论这事吗
Yeah. We kind of figured it out along the way.
没错 我们一路下来大概弄明白了
I don't know.
我不知道
And by the way, son, it wasn't me.
顺便说一下 儿子 不是我♥干♥的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表