剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
It's not even my bed.
这其实都不是我的床
It's the Boykewiches' bed.
是波伊科维齐的床
People probably died in it.
或许还有人死在那上面
All the reason to buy a new bed.
都是买♥♥一个新床的原因
I don't know what happened to me.
我不知道我是怎么了
It used to be that I could just have sex
以前都是想什么时候做♥爱♥都行
and not even think about it.
连想都不用想
Now it's like conquering the world.
现在看来得征服整个世界
It takes planning and resources and strategies and begging.
需要计划 资源 战略 祈求
You know,I'm practically begging her at this point.
在这点上我真的是在祈求她
Yeah,stop with that,okay?
那么停止好吗
Just,like,take a step back.
就像把脚步收回来
Let her come to you.
让她来找你
It's gonna be so much better if she comes to you.
如果她主动来找你的话会更好
I think she might've mentioned something like that.
我想她应该提过那些事
Is that what happened with you and Ollie?
你和奥莉也是这样么
You let her come to you?
你让她来找你
that's a no.
答案是否定的
Uh,yeah,it was kind of,
是啊 有点儿
uh,the other way around with us.
事实上正好相反
Uh,she,um,
她
let me come to her.
让我去找她
I didn't know-- yeah-- how that works
我不知道
in your relationship with her.
你们的关系是这么维持的
Yeah,that's kind of how...
没错 大概就这样
Maybe it was getting into college.
也许是因为大学的事
Maybe that's it,you know?
也许是这样
That-- That's why Amy's not doing anything.
所以艾米什么也不想做
Because she can't say she doesn't want you to go to college.
因为她不能说不想让你上大学
I mean,she wants you to go to college,
我的意思是 她想你去上大学
but you two haven't done anything yet,
但你们俩很多事还没做呢
and you're already leaving her.
你却要离开她了
I'm not leaving her.
我不会离开她的
I'm not leaving anyone.
我不会再离开谁了
I'm gonna try to get into some other schools,
我想试试能不能考上别的学校
and if I don't,she can come with me.
进不了的话 她也可以和我一起
You,too. And Ollie?
你也是 那奥莉呢
Whoever wants to come. I don't care.
随便带上谁 我不管
I just wanna be with Amy and John.
我只想和艾米和约翰在一起
That's it. That is it. That'll do it.
就是这句话 这样就行了
What's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么
Ugh! I'm starving.
我快饿死了
I'm not.
我可不饿
Mmm. I smell something good. That's me.
什么味道这么香呀 我呀
Well,something's obviously cooking in the oven,
烤炉里肯定有好吃的
but you do smell good.
但你确实挺香的
And you look like we're going out to dinner.
看起来我们要出去吃饭
Are we going out to dinner?
我们要出去吃吗
I don't wanna go out to dinner,Dad.
我可不想出去吃 爸爸
I'm tired,I have a lot of homework,
我很累 还有很多作业要做
and I got in a fight with Ricky today.
我今天还和里奇吵了一架
Oh,no. Another big fight with Ricky?
不是吧 又和里奇吵架了
I hope that doesn't delay moving in again.
别不是又要推迟同居了吧
I made your mom's lasagna.
我把你妈留下来的千层面做好了
It's got about another five minutes.
加热五分钟就行了
Now that you're home,
既然你回来了
you can take it out of the oven for me.
你就自己拿出来吧
Or I could use that extra five minutes to grab a shower,
或者我可以利用这五分钟洗个澡
and you could take it out of the oven
你把面条加热下
just like you would've done if I hadn't just come in the door.
就当成我还没回家呗
Wait. Are you going out without us?
等等 你不带我们出去吃饭
I am. I am going out without you.
是的 我不带你们出去吃
I am going out on a date. With?
我要去约会 和谁
No. No,not that woman you trapped
千万不要是那个上次你遛狗的时候
when you were walking the dog.
遇到的那个女人
Not Leo's assistant. You cannot go out with her.
不可以和里欧的助理 你不能和她约会
Yes,I can. No,you can't.
我当然可以 不可以
Dad,if you go out with her,
爸爸 你要是和她出去的话
you're gonna tell her what I'm doing and what I'm thinking,
你就会告诉她 我的所做所想
and then she's gonna tell Leo,and Leo's gonna tell Ben,
她再告诉里欧 里欧再告诉本
and Ben is gonna tell Adrian,and I will have
本再告诉艾利安 那样的话
no privacy whatsoever,and neither will Leo.
我就毫无隐私可言 里欧也是
No one has had any privacy
自从信息高速公路实施以来
since the information highway opened.
人们都没隐私可言了
The what? The Internet.
什么 网络呀
Please don't call it the information highway.
请别用信息高速公路这种词
It makes you sound so Old?
听起来太 老土吗
I may be getting old,
我是在变老 但今晚
but I'm feeling young tonight. See you.
我青春活力得很 拜拜
Good night,John.
晚安 约翰
Good night. I hope you have a great time.
晚安 祝你玩的愉快
No,you don't. Bye.
你可不是这么想的 再见
No,I don't.
我的确不这么想
Did I just hear Dad leave?
刚刚是爸爸走了吗
Yeah. Did you know that he had a date?
是呀 你知道他有约会吗
Oh,does he?
是吗
Oh. You knew.
原来你知道
Who are you texting that Dad's out of the house?
你在和谁发短♥信♥说老爸出门了
Toby?
托比吗
Mom.
妈妈
What?
什么
So where did he meet her?
他们俩在哪儿见面
She went with Leo to Ben and Adrian's
她上周和里欧一起去参加了
wedding last weekend.
本和艾利安的婚礼
George bumped into her on the sidewalk
乔治在路上遇到她
and then struck up a conversation
然后趁着溜慕斯的时候
while he was out walking Moose.
和人家搭讪
Actually,he was walking Moose up and down the sidewalk,
事实上他那天带着慕斯来回走了好几趟
hoping that she'd come out of the house.
就等着她出门呢
Wow. Got all the details.
真详细
Yep. She's a tall,skinny,good-looking blonde.
没错 她是那种又高又瘦的金发美女
He likes blondes.
他喜欢金发美女
His first wife was blonde.
他第一任妻子就是金发
Do you really wanna know all this?
别这么较真呀
It's their first date. It could be their last.
初次约会很可能是最后一次哦
She's never been married before.
她以前从没结过婚
What's that mean?
这又怎么了
It means there's a pretty good chance
这意外着很有可能
there'll be a second date.
有第二次约会
So,what,you thought George wouldn't be dating?
所以 你觉得乔治不会约会了
Are you kidding? He dated when we were married.
你开玩笑嘛 我们结婚时他就约会了
Are-- Are we...dating?
那 我们在约会吗
Yeah,I guess we are.
我觉得是
Are we dating just each other,
我们是只和对方约会
or are we dating other people?
还是另有其它约会对象呢
Am I dating other people? Is that what you're asking?
你是想问我还有在和别人约会 对吗
That's what I'm asking. Because?
这就是我想问的 因为
Because I wasn't ready for you in high school,
因为高中时我没准备好接纳你
but I'm ready for you now.
但我现在准备好了
And if you're ready to take this relationship seriously,
要是你准备好认真对待这段感情
so am I.
我也能
I don't know if I'm ready to take this relationship seriously.
我不知道我是否准备好了
It's one of the things I enjoy about being with you
所以这也是我喜欢和你在一起的原因
is that you're not serious.
就是因为你不认真
No,I am. This is me being serious.
不 我很认真的
Look,I haven't dated anybody
我自从和我前妻离婚后
more than once or twice since I split from my ex.
我只和人约会过一两次
And I think at this age,
而且在我们这个年龄
we both know right now
我们都应当很清楚
if we could be with each other for the rest of our lives.
我们能否相扶到老
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表