剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
the way other parents here have talked,
像其他父母那样谈谈
so I guess it could be helpful.
所以我觉得这样会很有帮助
But I wouldn't want you to leave John with anyone
但是除了我爸妈 我不希望你
other than my mom and my dad, and...
把约翰留给别人照看 而且
This is crazy.
这也太疯狂了
Why is it crazy? I don't think it's crazy.
哪儿疯狂了 我不觉得这很疯狂
I think it's about time we confronted each other, don't you?
我觉得我们是时候面对彼此了 你觉得呢
Okay, not confront each other, but...
好吧 也许不是面对彼此 但是
It's time we talked, Amy.
我们该谈谈了 艾米
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We can talk when I get back.
可以等我回去了再谈
Or we could talk this weekend.
或者我们这个周末谈
Yeah. Or this weekend.
对 或者这个周末
48 hours basically. I'd be back in 48 hours.
48小时 48小时之内我就回来了
It's something she needs to do--
这是她需要做的事
We need to do.
是我们需要做的
Okay, not need, but want.
好吧 不是需要 是想要
Okay, not wanna do, but have to do.
好吧 不是想要 是必须做
We have to do this. And it would be good for John
我们必须这样做 我和艾米早点谈这个
if Amy and I did do this sooner than later.
对约翰也有好处
We should talk to each other and figure some things out.
我们应该谈谈 把有些事理清楚
I offered to take John, but Amy doesn't think
我提议带着约翰 但艾米觉得
that he should be on a plane that much in two days.
不该让约翰连着两天坐那么长时间飞机
And she'll be home in two weeks.
而且她过两周就回来了
Although, most of the other dads are coming in
虽然培训结束的时候
at the end of the program for a couple of days
很多其他爸爸会过去跟妈妈们
without the kids.
单独呆几天
But we don't have to do that.
但我们不需要那么做
I mean, I wanna do that.
我是说 我想那么做
Which is one of the reasons I wanna do this, but...
这也是我想这么做的原因之一 但是
Will you watch John, please?
能请你们帮我照看约翰吗
Well, I guess we could.
我想可以
Couldn't we?
可以吗
Where you gonna stay?
你准备住哪
It's New York.
那是纽约
I'm sure there are plenty of hotels I can stay at.
能住的宾馆肯定有的是
Okay, let's just cut to the chase.
好吧 我们直截了当地说吧
Promise us that you are not going to
如果我们帮你带孩子
have sex with Amy if we do this for you.
你要保证不会跟艾米做♥爱♥
Amy and I are definitely not gonna
要是你们帮我带孩子
have sex if you do this for us.
艾米和我绝对不会做♥爱♥
It's for us, not just for me.
这是为了我们俩 而不是我自己
Promise.
保证吗
Promise. I'm not even thinking like that.
我保证 我根本连想都没想过
Supposedly you weren't thinking like
这么说 在乐队夏令营的时候
that at band camp, and it just happened.
你也没那样想 它还是发生了
I don't wanna hear that it just happened again.
我不想听到再发生这种事
Of course not.
绝对不会
I would never ask you to keep John
我绝对不会请你们照看约翰
so I can fly to New York to have sex with your daughter.
自己却飞到纽约去跟你们的女儿做♥爱♥
I just wanna talk to her, and she wants to talk to me.
我只是想跟她谈谈 她也想跟我谈谈
And we need to talk, that's all.
我们需要谈谈 就这些
That's all?
就这些吗
Go.
去吧
Yeah, go.
好吧 去吧
Thank you. I really appreciate it,
谢谢 我真的很感激
and I know Amy really appreciates it.
我知道艾米也会感激你们的
I'm gonna go pick up John. I'll bring him right home,
我要去接约翰了 直接把他带回家
and then I'm gonna go.
然后我就走
Go where?
去哪
Why don't you go with me to pick John up from the nursery?
你跟我一起去接约翰吧
I wanna talk to you.
我想跟你聊聊
No, it's okay. I don't really feel like talking.
不用了 没事 我不太想聊天
Come on, Ashley.
拜托 艾希礼
I'm asking you to do this for me as a friend.
我以一个朋友的身份请求你
Well, I'm not really your friend.
我并不是你的朋友
I don't know what you wanna talk to me about
我不知道你想告诉我什么
or where you're going,
或者你要去哪里
but since they knew about it first, forget it.
但既然他们已经先知道了 算了吧
I don't wanna be late. Come on. Please.
我不想迟到 拜托了
What's all the happiness about?
你们高兴什么
About making you happy.
想让你高兴
There's probably nothing that's gonna make you happy
不过你听到里奇周末要出远门
when you hear that Ricky's going away for the weekend.
可能也没什么事能让你高兴了
He's going to see your sister in New York.
他要去纽约看你姐姐
They need to talk. Talking is part of
他们需要谈谈 看来谈话也是
this program she's doing apparently.
这个培训的一部分
And this would be a problem for me?
这跟我有什么关系
Ricky talking to Amy would be a problem for me because...
里奇要跟艾米谈跟我有什么关系
I know the way you feel about him.
我知道你喜欢他
I know you don't just wanna be friends. But, Ash--
我知道你不想只做朋友 但是 艾希
But, dad.
但是 爸
I would think it would be more
我倒觉得这跟
of a problem for you and mom
你和妈妈关系更大
since, obviously, if Ricky flies all the way to New York,
因为很显然 如果里奇飞去纽约
he and Amy are gonna be doing
他和艾米肯定
a lot more than just talking.
不只是谈谈
I mean, I would think that they would have sex.
我是说 我就觉得他们会做♥爱♥
At least once. Maybe more,
至少一次 也许更多
depending on how the talking goes.
取决于他们谈得如何
Hello?
喂
Hello, Ben.
你好 本
Amy? Amy, is that really you?
艾米 艾米 真的是你吗
Yes, it's really me.
对 真的是我
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for talking to me.
谢谢谢谢 谢谢你愿意跟我谈
Ben, I thought it was clear when
本 我以为我没有
I didn't return your 57 messages
回你那57条短♥信♥
that I don't really wanna talk to you right now,
很明显地表示了 我现在不想跟你谈
but apparently you can't accept that I don't really
但显然你不能接受
that I don't really wanna talk to you right now,
我现在不想跟你谈的事实
so I'm just calling to let you know
等我想跟你谈时
that I will talk to you at some point,
我会主动找你的
but not over the phone, okay?
但不是通过电♥话♥来谈 行吗
When I get back, then we can talk face-to-face.
等我回去后 我们可以当面谈
Until then, please stop calling me.
在那之前 请别再打电♥话♥给我了
So, you will see me and talk to me when you get back?
那么你回来后会来见我然后跟我谈吗
Yes, I will. I definitely will.
我会的 绝对会
I'll call you when I'm ready to talk.
等我想谈的时候我会给你打电♥话♥的
When do you think that'll be?
那大概是什么时候呢
Uh, what day do you get back? What time?
你哪天回来 几点到
Do you think I can pick you up from the airport?
我能到机场去接你吗
I drove you to the airport, remember?
那天是我送你到机场的 记得吗
I'll call you when I get back.
我回去后会给你打电♥话♥的
A day or two after I get home,
到家后一到两天
after I've had time to see John and get settled in,
等我见到约翰 安顿下来之后
I'll call you, and we can get together and talk.
我就会找你 然后我们一起好好谈谈
Can we just talk for a minute now? Please?
我们现在能不能聊一下 拜托了
I don't have much time.
我现在没时间
There's something I have to do tonight.
我今晚还有事
I just wanna know that there's hope--
我只是想确认我们之间还有希望
that there's some hope
还有一丝希望
that you and I can someday be toghter again, Amy,
不管艾利安跟我发生什么 艾米
despite what's going on with Adrian and me.
总有一天我们还能在一起
I don't wanna have this conversation over the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里谈这些
Well, I can come back there.
我可以去你那里
Yeah, I could ask my dad if he minds taking the jet,
对 我可以问问我爸介不介意坐飞机
and he can fly there again,
再带我去一下纽约
and we can talk face-to-face.
那样我们就能面谈了
No, Ben. I'm sorry, but no.
不要 本 对不起 但是不要了
And I really have to go.
我真的要走了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表