剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I can't go with you?
我不能和你一起去吗
I mean, shouldn't I be there with you?
我是说 我不该在那陪你吗
No, it's better if you're not.
不 你不来比较好
I'll talk to you Sunday, okay?
星期天我会联♥系♥你的 好吗
Okay, Adrian.
好吧 艾利安
Um, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know, Ben.
我知道 本
Me, too. Good night.
我也是 晚安
Good night.
晚安
No means no. I said no.
不行就是不行 我说了不行
You can say no all you want,
你可以说不行
but Adrian already made her decision,
但艾利安已经做出了她的决定
and I'm supporting her.
而且我支持她
Well, I'm not.
好吧 但我不支持
And I'm her father. And I didn't come back
我是她的父亲 我回到这个家庭
into this family to be excluded and disrespected.
不想被排斥 也不想不受尊重
This is not about you. This is about Adrian.
这和你无关 这是艾利安的事
Of course it's about Adrian. I love Adrian.
当然这是艾利安的事 我爱艾利安
And I don't want her to do this.
而且我不希望她做这个事
I think she'll regret this for the rest of her life.
我想她会抱憾终生的
This was not an easy decision.
这不是个简单的决定
It was not easy, but it
它是不简单
was made easier because you agreed with her.
但你的同意使它变得简单了
That's not true. I would support her decision either way.
你说的不对 不管如何我都会支持她
Did you let her know that?
她知道吗
Of course I did.
当然知道
What the heck is going on next door?
隔壁在搞什么飞机
People are yelling.
他们在大吼
People are saying thingsthings that I could hear. Oh?
大声到我都能听见 是吗
Ashley, Adrian is pregnant, isn't she?
艾希礼 艾利安怀孕了 是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I don't know if she's still pregnant.
好吧 我不知道她是否还怀着
Oh, God. Does Ben know?
天呐 本知道吗
I don't think so.
我不觉得
I don't think she wanted him to know anything about it.
我觉得她不想让他知道任何事
But he might.
但他也许知道
He might? He might.
他可能知道 可能
Did you know about this when you encouraged
你鼓励你姐姐去纽约之前
your sister to go to New York?
知道这事吗
I don't really know anything about it.
我真的不知道这事
I don't wanna know anything about it. It's--
我也不想知道这事
You know, it's none of my business.
这不关我的事
It's no one's business. No one's but Adrian's.
不关别人的事 这是艾利安自己的事
This is not good. Just forget you heard anything.
这可不是好事 你就当忘了
How? Okay, don't forget,
如何忘 那好 不忘记
but don't say anything to Mom.
但千万别对妈说
You can't. We can't.
你不能 我们都不能
We made a promise that our lying days are over.
我们曾承诺不再撒谎
You know, what good is it gonna do to tell Mom
告诉妈艾利安准备堕胎或是已经堕胎
that Adrian's having an abortion or had an abortion?
这事有什么好处
It's really not right to talk about it at all. To anyone.
真的不该谈论它 不该对任何人谈论
Hi. Sorry to interrupt, but the little fella's awake,
你们好 抱歉打断你们 小家伙醒了
and I think Mrs. Juergens is in the shower or something.
我想杰庚斯夫人正在洗澡或是做别的事
Thanks, Ricky. I'll take him.
谢谢 里奇 我来抱他
Hey, buddy.
你好 小伙计
What's going on? I don't know.
出什么事了 我不知道
Yeah, you do.
不 你知道
Yeah, I do. Um...
没错 我知道
but I don't want to talk about it.
但我不想谈这事
All right.
好吧
Well, I guess I'll just say good night.
好吧 那看来只能道声晚安了
Should I say good night?
我该说晚安吗
Tell me what's wrong.
告诉我出什么事了
Does it ever go right?
一切都会好吗
Does the right girl ever find the right guy?
每个女孩都会找到她的真命天子吗
Sure.
当然
Sure?
你肯定
Yeah.
没错
Sure. It can happen.
我肯定 这种事可能发生
No, we can't. We can't, Ashley.
不 我们不行 艾希礼 我们不能
We can if we want. No, we can't.
只要我们想就可以 不 不行
Where is she?
她去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
She said she had to get out.
她说她得出去
She couldn't take us arguing anymore.
她受不了我们相互争吵
She'll be home tomorrow.
她明天会回家
Tomorrow!
明天啊
She's probably gonna try and take care of this on her own.
她可能会试着自己解决这事
This is your fault, you know that?
这是你的错 知道吗
So you find her.
你得去找到她
It's Grace.
是格瑞丝
Hang up.
挂了
I haven't answered yet.
我接都没接
Answer it, then hang up.
先接起 然后挂断
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hope I'm not bothering you. Are you with Madison?
希望没打扰你 你和麦迪逊在一起吗
Am I with Madison?
我和麦迪逊在一起吗
No, I'm not with Madison. Are you with Madison?
不 我没和她一起 你和她在一起吗
No. Why would I ask you
没有 如果我和麦迪逊在一起
if you're with Madison if I was with Madison?
干嘛还来问你
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm really worried about Adrian,
我真的很担心艾利安
and I'm worried that if I don't say something,
我担心如果我不跟她说什么
I'm going to hell, and you're going with me.
我会下地狱 你也会一起
All right.
好吧
"All right"? What is wrong with you?
"好吧" 你怎么了
I'm not sure. I'll call you back.
我不清楚 等会联♥系♥你
Tom, who was the last guest to stay in this guest house?
汤姆 最后一位待这客房♥的人是谁
Guest house.
客房♥
Guest house.
客房♥
Guest of the guest house. Guest of the guest house.
客房♥的客人 客房♥的客人
Ow. My darlin'.
哇 痛
Tom, I think we're high.
汤姆 我想我们是嗨了
I think these are marijuana brownies.
这些应该是含有大♥麻♥的巧克力糕饼
Better not be.
最好不是
I have a drug test on Monday at the courthouse.
我星期一在法♥院♥还有个药检
That was the test-- the easy test?
那是什么检查 简单的那种吗
It's not gonna be so easy anymore.
不会比这更简单了
I don't feel so well.
我有点难受
I don't feel well either.
我也有点难受
Worst news for you,
最悲剧的是
there's only one bathroom.
这里只有一个厕所
Where you going?
这是要去哪儿
To take Moose for a walk.
遛慕斯去
He already had a walk.
不是已经遛过了吗
I think he needs to go out again.
我看它还得多走走
You sure?
你确定
Well, not totally sure.
也不是很确定
Well, you could either take Moose for a walk
你可以选择带慕斯出去溜达
or we could just go to bed.
或者跟我上♥床♥去
But we were in bed just this morning.
可我们早上才上过床
It's either feast or famine with you.
你不是给我饕餮盛宴就害我食不果腹
Are you complaining?
你这是在抱怨吗
No, no, no, no, no. Not complaining.
没没没 我哪敢
Hey, are you okay?
喂 你还好吧
It's not Adrian.
我不是艾利安
It's me, Ruben. Have you seen Adrian?
是我 鲁本 你有见过艾利安吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, is she over there?
我是想问她有没有在你那儿
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表