你根本没帮忙
You're not helping.
抱歉让你久等了 你觉得怎么样
Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting. What do you think?
帅啊
Awesome. Oh.
那个腰带看起来令人很不舒服啊
That belt looks super uncomfortable, though.
是啊 枪嵌进我的肉里了都淤青了
Yeah, I have a bruise where the gun digs into my hip.
- 你交朋友了 - 是啊
- You made a friend. - Yeah.
多米尼克给我介绍了一下这个地方
Dominique was just giving me the scoop on this place.
- 她爸爸在这儿干活儿 - 是吗
- Her dad works here. - Oh, really?
是的 他是当值长官
Yeah. He's the watch commander.
你♥爸♥爸是警长格雷吗
Your dad is Sergeant Grey?
诺兰警官 我们的装备怎么没拿来啊
Officer Nolan. Why aren't you getting our gear?
我刚想把我的儿子送走
I was just getting my son squared away.
他今天从大学飞过来了
He just flew in this morning from college.
- 多米尼克 - 嘿爸爸
- Dominique? - Hey, Dad.
你忘了我今天在这儿实习了 对吧
You forgot I was interning here today, didn't you?
没忘
No.
我周六 在不同的部门实习
I intern at different divisions on Saturdays.
- 大学用的 - 高中
- Oh, for college. - High school.
我女儿高四
My daughter's a senior in high school.
等下 你为什么要亨利的爸爸去拿你的装备
Wait, why did you tell Henry's dad to get your gear?
你要去做巡视吗
Are you riding patrol?
队长的指示啊
Captain's orders.
真的吗
Really?
- 妈妈知道吗 - 我还没告诉她
- Does Mom know? - Haven't told her yet.
我也不想告诉她
Well, I'm happy not to tell her, too.
只要你不告诉她我在微生物学得了个C
Long as you don't tell her about that "C" I got in Macrobiology.
我们家不是这么办事的
You know that's not the way we do things in our house.
- 你不同意咯 - 我们晚点说
- So that's a "No"? - We'll talk about it later.
诺兰警官 我们走 - 是的长官
Officer Nolan, let's go. Yes, sir.
这班12个小时 我可能会拖到很晚
It's a 12-hour shift, so I'll probably be late.
他要是想的话可以跟我呆在一起
Okay. Oh, he can stay here with me if he wants.
那样的话你们就可以一起吃午餐了
That way, you two can have lunch together.
可以吧 爸爸
That's okay, right, Dad?
- 嗯 - 很好
- Sure. - Great.
你可以告诉我我爸爸不想让我知道的
Yeah. You can tell me all the things my dad doesn't want me
关于这份工作的事情
- to know about his new job. -
- 很好 - 给我点这个
- Great. - Here. Give me some of these.
我来帮助你
I'll help you.
这儿有很多东西 给我点
I would say there's a lot of stuff. Give me a little bit.
- 你没去拿装备 - 你也没拿啊
- So, you didn't get the gear? - Neither did you.
我是你的新人吗
Do I look like your boot?
- 你曾经不也是过吗 - 就两个礼拜
- You were once. - For two weeks.
很久以前了
A long time ago.
除非你有时光机
So unless you have a time machine,
否则我们就陷入僵局了
it looks like we're at an impasse.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
嘿嘿嘿 你干嘛
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
布拉德福德警官让我
Oh, um, Officer Bradford told me
安置装备 而且我
to set up their shop, as well, so I'm just...
布拉德福德 毕肖普
Bradford, Bishop!
什么事 队长
Yes, Captain?
陈警官今天跟我
Officer Chen is my boot today.
清楚了吗
Is that perfectly clear?
- 是的长官 - 拿走你们的装备
- Yes, ma'am. - Get your gear.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想考考我流程吗
You want to quiz me on procedure?
在你眼里我像个娱乐主持人吗
Do I look like a game show host to you?
去找抓罪犯
Go find some crime.
为社区创造一点不同
Make a difference in our community today.
或许我们可以去镇上治安不好的区域执勤
Maybe we should head for a rougher part of town.
你是说只有在低薪收入的地方
Are you saying only crime happens
才有犯罪行为发生时吗 诺兰警官
in low-income neighborhoods, Officer Nolan?
不是的 长官
No, sir.
好吧
Oh, all right.
好了 违规车牌
Here we go. Vehicle code violation.
你打算怎么办
Ooh. What's your PC?
看你怎么选
Uh, well, take your pick.
这台尾灯损坏 视线不清
We have, uh, broken taillight, obstructed view,
一路开过来
driving all over the place.
让她靠边停吗
Pull her over?
你是问我呢 还是告诉我呢
Are you asking me or telling me?
控制中心 我是7-A-15
Control, this is 7-Adam-15.
我们在托卢卡湖 彭卡市
We are on a car stop, Toluca Lake and Ponca.
加利福尼亚车牌 TUF
California plate Tom-Union-Frank.
GRANY
George-Robert-Adam-Nora-Yellow.
你还想离嫌疑车辆多近
How close are you supposed to park
诺兰警官
to a suspect vehicle, Officer Nolan?
一个车的距离 别近也别远
Oh. Uh, one car length, more or less.
抱歉
Sorry.
你当这是重罪犯啊
Is this a felony stop now?
不是 抱歉长官
No, sir. Sorry.
还是有点太
Still probably a little too...
就这样
That's it.
好尴尬啊 - 我觉得有点紧张了
This is embarrassing. I'm feeling a little nervous.
- 你这个位置停的满意了吗 - 我
Are you happy with your positioning? I'm --
不该吗
Shouldn't I be?
一点战术没有
It's non-tactical.
引擎就该呈一定角度停放
The engine block should be positioned at an angle
以防我们在后面作掩护
just in case we have to take cover behind it.
长官 她是为老年女性
Sir, she's an elderly woman.
- 你不这么认为吗 - 我看你做好最坏的打算吧
- You don't agree? - I think you should plan for the worst.
对 但你要是开心的话 也行
Right. But if you're happy with it, fine.
您好 夫人
Hello, there, ma'am.
貌似您在这条街上有点徘徊啊
Uh, looks like you were swerving around the street a little bit,
我看见你车的尾灯坏了
and I noticed you have a broken taillight.
我们能上路边聊聊吗
Can we talk on the sidewalk?
我不喜欢你那样站在街上
I don't like you standing out there
太危险了
in the street like that. It's so dangerous.
- 当然可以 帮您一把吗 - 好的
- Of course. Give you a hand? - Yeah.
小心
Careful.
好了 走慢 走稳
All right. Nice and easy, nice and slow.
你知道
Yeah. You know,
我开车25年都没收到罚单了
I haven't had a ticket in 25 years.
你看着人不错
You seem like a nice man.
能不能给我个警告放我走啊
Can you just let me off with a warning?
就一次
Just this once?
做决定 新手
Make a decision, Boot.
没什么不可以
I don't see why not.
算帮我个忙 把尾灯修好
Just do me a favor --get that brake light fixed,
你要是想找一边行驶的话
and if you're gonna pick a side of the road,
一定要在正确的一边行驶
make sure it's the right side.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
你确认过车内人员的身份了吗
Have you identified everyone in the vehicle?
这是我儿子 他睡着了
Oh, that's just my son. He's sleeping.
先生 您能出来吗
Sir, can you step out of the car?
他都不会开车 你叫他出来干嘛
He wasn't even driving. W-Why do you need to talk to him?
我只是需要确认车内人员的身份
I just need to identify everyone in the vehicle.
先生
Sir.
请您配合出来可以吗 谢谢
Step out of the car for me, would you? Thanks.
哇
Oh. W-Whoa.
生的这么高不容易啊
Labor must have been hell.
先生 请报上你的姓名和出生日期
Sir, I, uh, need your name and date of birth, please.
什么也别说
Don't tell him a damn thing.
夫人 按照法律他需要给我他的信息
Ma'am, he's required by law to give me that information.
快跑 布莱斯
Run, Bryce!
别想跑
Don't even think about it.
举起手来
Hands over your head.
你也是 老太太
You, too, Grandma.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
- 怎么样啊 - 挺好
- How you doing? - Good.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表