so odds are either you, Chen, or Nolan
所以不是你就是陈 或者诺兰
won't be here in a year.
在这里不会超过一年
I thought you were a sure bet to succeed at first,
我还觉得你开始就觉得自己肯定能赢
but those other two are rocking it,
但那两个人确实不能小觑
and you stumbled out the gate.
你就可能被拦住
That was a one-time thing.
这就是一次性的事
I have a long career ahead of me.
我的职业还有很长一段路等待我
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
7-Adam-15, Code 6 on our train thief.
7A15 火车贼案件代号♥6正在进行
LAPD! Open up!
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 开门
Sir, I can see you in there!
先生 我能看见你
Do not make me break this door down!
别让我暴♥力♥开门
Yeah. I-I'm sorry.
好的 对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Now, put your hands where I can see them.
把手放在我可以看见的位置
Hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers.
双手背头 手指交叉在一起
Sir, where is the money?
先生 钱在哪里
I swear I was gonna return it.
我发誓会还回去
It... I... It, um...
我 呃
Did you spend any of it?
里面的钱动过吗
I-I-I bought some groceries,
我去了趟杂货店
and I had the water turned back on.
刚刚把水费交了
I-I'm sorry. I-I'll pay it back.
对不起 我会补上的
I just... It's been so hard.
这一年 真的过得很难
My wife died last year...
我老婆去年死了
Sir, put your hands behind your back.
先生 把你双手放在头后
No, pl... please.
不 拜托了
I-I've never even gotten a parking ticket before.
我之前连一张罚款票都没有
Can't I do something? I'll... Daddy?
我能不能做什么弥补 爸爸
Jacob, go back to your room, buddy.
雅各布 回你屋子去
It's okay. He can come out.
没关系 他可以出来
Okay, come here.
好的 过来
Well, what's gonna happen to him?
那他要怎么办
Child Protective Services will take him.
儿童保护中心会带走他
If you have any family in the area,
如果你在附近有亲戚
then they can pick him up later.
可以一会过来接走他
Uh, yeah, my... my wife's sister,
我老婆的姐妹
she lives in Chatsworth.
住在查茨沃斯
We'll take her info, make sure CPS gets in touch.
我们会收集她的信息 信息中心的人会联♥系♥她
But for now you're gonna need to come with me.
但你现在要跟我走一趟
Best I can do is make sure your son doesn't see you in cuffs.
我现在最大的宽限就是你儿子不会看到你戴手铐的样子
Please... I'm sorry,
拜托了 对不起
but you need to say goodbye.
但是你要道别了
Okay. All right.
好了 没事
Hey, hey, bud,
嘿 孩子
I got to leave for a little bit, okay?
我要离开一段时间 好吗
You're gonna stay with Aunt Judy.
你去和朱迪阿姨住一段时间
I'm gonna see you real soon, okay?
我马上就会见到你了 好吗
I promise.
我保证
I love you.
我爱你
Sir, you need to come with me now.
先生 你现在要跟我走了
Daddy! Oh, okay.
爸爸 好了
Daddy! Shh. Shh. Shh.
爸爸 嘘
Daddy! No, no, it's o... it's okay.
爸爸 没事了 没关系了
It's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事 一切都会好的
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy! What did I do? I've ruined everything.
爸爸 我把事情搞砸了
Daddy!
爸爸
You okay?
你还好吗
Of course.
当然了
Does that ever get any easier...
把父母从孩子身边带走
taking a parent away from their kid?
应该不会什么好方法吧
No.
是的
But feeling bad for the guy doesn't change what he did.
但是替他惋惜也改变不了他盗窃的事实
Still, poor kid.
还是那句话 可怜的孩子
Call your insurance company about your property.
打给你的保险公♥司♥问一下房♥产的事
We'll file the report, but the fact is,
我们会提交报告 但是
most cold burglaries stay cold.
大多数悬而未决的盗窃案继续悬着
You think of anything else, my number's right there.
如果你又想起来什么信息 我的号♥码就在那上面
Hey, I'm just gonna hit the restroom.
我要去一趟洗手间
Make it fast, Boot.
快去快回 菜鸟
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Hey, did anyone run out here?
有人从那里跑出来了吗
What?
什么
Someone took my belt and gun.
有人拿走了我的皮带和枪
I hung it on the hook, and I secured the bathroom beforehand.
我把它挂在钩子上 然后还预先检查了卫生间
There was no one else in there.
里面没有别人
Did the walls of the stall reach top to bottom?
隔间的四壁是从地板一直顶到天花板吗
No, sir. Then it wasn't secure, was it, Boot?
不是 长官 那就不安全 不是吗 菜鸟
Now your weapon is on the street
现在你的武器流入了街头
because you couldn't hold your water.
就因为你憋不住尿
Bradford.
布拉德福德
When?
什么时候
I-I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Get in.
上车
What about my belt?
我的腰带怎么办
Get in.
上车
What... What's happening? Where are we going?
发生什么了 我们要去哪
Emergency room.
急诊室
Oh, that was awesome! Dude, do it again!
那简直太棒了 再来一次 伙计
Whoo!
喔
These fools are the last thing I want to deal with right now.
那些蠢货是我现在最不想要处理的家伙
You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
你想要告诉我这是怎么回事吗
We're filming stunts for our YouTube channel.
我们在为我们的Youtube频道拍摄特技
Logan's brother did it and made hella cash.
洛根兄弟这么做赚了好多钱
That's not illegal, right?
这不违法 对吧
Making hella cash? No. But reckless driving is.
赚大钱 不违法 但是危险驾驶违法
Yo! How the hell...
哟 怎么回事
Yo, this is Officer PootyPoot sending a special shout-out
玩乐警官在这边向
to all the single ladies out...
所有的单身女士问好
Hey! Get out the car now!
马上下车
Step out!
出来
Hands on the hood!
手放在车盖上
How did you get in there? The doors were locked.
你是怎么进去的 车门都锁上了
The passenger side wasn't.
副驾驶的没锁
Stay here.
待在这
Yeah, I'm looking for my wife, Isabel Bradford.
我在找我妻子 伊莎贝尔·布拉德福德
Isabel.
伊莎贝尔
I'm fine, all right? They shouldn't have called you.
我没事 好吗 他们不该给你打电♥话♥的
Where the hell are you going? You just O.D.'d.
你要上哪去 你刚刚才吸毒过量
I'm fine. They can't hold me.
我没事 他们不能把我留在这
Let go. Stop.
放手 停下
Stop.
停下
Do you know how many dead junkies I've rolled up on
你知道我上个月就碰到多少起
in the last month?
瘾君子吸毒致死的案子吗
Seized up, blue-lipped, all alone
全身僵硬 嘴唇青紫 孤身一人
because their buddies didn't want to get caught
就因为他们的毒虫朋友
when the cops showed up? I said I'm fine.
怕警♥察♥出现被抓走 我说了我没事
You don't want to come home!
你不想回家
Okay. I understand.
好 我可以理解
But if you keep doing this, you are going to die!
但是如果你继续这样下去 你会没命的
Save the tough love for someone else.
把你的苛责留给别人吧
I am not your responsibility anymore,
你不用再为我负责了
so you do not get to have an opinion
所以你也没有权利
about how I live my life.
对我怎么生活发表意见
So please stop trying to be my white knight,
请你不要再想要当白马王子来拯救我
and leave me alone!
别再来烦我
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It's a tragedy.
真是悲剧
See, I was at the game where Cliffords blew out her knee.
克里福德膝盖受伤的时候我在场
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表