我本以为警♥察♥应该避免
I thought officers were supposed to avoid
- 做出揣测 - 揣测和可能的情景之间
- making assumptions. - There's a big difference
有很大的区别
between making an assumption and a likely scenario.
什么区别 哦 让我猜猜
Which is? Oh, let me guess.
当那是你作出的揣测 那就是可能的情景
When it comes from you, it's a likely scenario.
你还有希望 诺兰警官
There's hope for you yet, Officer Nolan.
现在让我们去拜访罗德里格斯先生
Now let's pay Mr. Rodriguez a visit,
看看他能否就被刺的受害者提供些信息
and see if he can shine some light on our stabbing victim.
7A07 有起涉及非法监禁的报♥警♥ 请出动
7-Adam-07, respond to a false-imprisonment call.
奥坎波街974号♥
974 Ocampo Street.
你好 你是经理吗
Hi. Are you the manager?
- 嘿 把我弄出去 - 是的 你好
- Hey, get me out of here! - Yes. Hi.
先生 我们接到一个电♥话♥ 说你的一个客户
Sir, we received a call that one of your customers
在违背他本人意愿下被扣留
is being held against their will.
他不是顾客 他是个专职诈骗者
He's not a customer. He's a scam artist.
- 啥 - 这个家伙
- Excuse me? - This guy,
设局和不同的女人约会
sets up first dates with women,
大肆消费 然后从后门偷偷溜走
runs up the bill, and then sneaks out the back door.
他一直在这整个街区的餐馆里干这事
He's been doing it at restaurants all over the neighborhood.
他又要对那边那个可怜的女人故伎重演
He tried to do it to that poor woman over there,
但我们厨房♥的一个工作人员抓住了他
but one of our kitchen staff caught him
把这傻货锁进在大冷冻室里
and locked his ass in the walk-in fridge.
给我们一分钟
Give us a minute.
看来你今天过得很糟糕
Seems like you're having a pretty bad day.
探探软件就像是一个代销店的甩卖♥♥处理专柜
Tinder is like the clearance rack at an outlet store.
约会应用程序都很烂
Dating apps are all bad.
他点了一瓶500美元的葡萄酒作为午餐
He ordered a $500 bottle of wine for lunch.
然后是烤盘
And then the charcuterie board.
还有一盘奶酪 还有黑椒牛柳
And a cheese plate. And that steak Au poivre.
账单有680美元
And the bill is $680.
我不知道这个月要怎么付房♥租
I don't know how I'm gonna cover my rent this month.
你已经点甜点了吗
Did you already order dessert?
- 不 - 去点点吧
- No. - Go ahead and get something.
- 可能要两份 - 为什么
- Maybe two things. - Why?
听着 我知道你在做什么
Look, I know what you're doing.
她把账单增加到700美元
She bumps up the bill to $700,
我们可以以重罪起诉她的约会对象
we can charge her date with a felony.
很好 韦斯特警官
Very good, Officer West.
干涉案件来改变结果
It's not our job to put our thumb on the scale
不是我们的工作内容
and change the outcome here.
你在教我警♥察♥是如何工作吗 菜鸟
Are you lecturing me on police work, Boot?
- 不 但这个仍然 - 没什么但是
- No. But it's still s... - But nothing.
去收拾下我们的吃完抹净就跑先生吧
Go hook up our dine-and-dasher.
一定要点焦糖布丁
Definitely get the crème br?lée.
城市里最好的焦糖布丁
Best crème br?lée in the city.
真的吗 你这样做完全没心理负担
Seriously? You're totally fine with this?
苏珊不会陷入必须要付账的境地
Susan isn't stuck paying the bill
因为业主可以把它作为盗窃注销掉
since the owners can write it off as theft.
唯一为这次犯罪买♥♥单的人
The only person paying for the crime
是那个干这事的混♥蛋♥
is this jerk who committed it.
这就是法律精神 尝一口
That's the spirit of law. Now take a bite.
不 我不要 我不想吃
No, I don't... I don't want it.
快点 别占着道德制高点 试试看
Come on, get off your high horse and try a little.
不 我想那
No. Uh... I think it's...
只是
Just
就吃一小口
Just a little bite.
跟你说过吧
Told you.
马修·罗德里格斯 警♥察♥ 开门
Matthew Rodriguez, police. Open up.
诺兰
Nolan.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我想现在我们知道了是谁刺伤了我们的无名氏
Well, I guess now we know who stabbed our John Doe.
- 你听起来很失望 - 不 我只是想
- You sound disappointed. - No, I just thought
它可能会不是这么直截了当
it might be a little less... cut and dry.
好吧 相信我 直截了当能少干很多的文书工作
Well, believe me... cut and dry is a lot less paperwork.
7A15 我们需要一个小组前往巴灵顿4495号♥处理凶杀案
7-Adam-15, we need a homicide unit at 4495 Barrington.
我们的无名氏现在成了谋杀嫌疑犯
Our John Doe is now a murder suspect.
你还没好吗
You're not done yet?
在训练的这个阶段 你应该
At this stage in training, you should've knocked that out
两分钟就搞定它 有什么问题
in two minutes. What's the problem?
我 我不确定要怎么写
I'm... I'm not sure how to write it.
这是一个简单的重偷窃罪报告
It's a simple grand-theft report.
这不简单 好吗 我们把那个案子搞成了重罪
It's not simple, all right? We made that case a felony.
一个本应该只是传唤一下的案子
Something that should've been a citation,
被我们搞成了要在监狱度过一个周末
we turned into a weekend in jail.
你想让我在报告上撒谎
And you want me to lie on the report.
我好像记得写过一篇关于你的报告
I seem to remember writing a report about you...
工作的第二天
second day on the job...
歪曲事实 关于你在枪战里的弱鸡行为
"bent the truth" about your cowardice in the line of fire.
有印象吗
Ringing a bell?
是啊 我很感激
Yeah. And I'm grateful.
- 你知道的 但我不是 - 但是什么 菜鸟
- You know that. But I'm not... - But what, Boot?
你应该比其他菜鸟更清楚法的精神和法的文字
More than any other rookie, you should know the difference
之间的区别
between the spirit and the letter.
除非你认为它不适用于你
Unless you don't think it applies to you.
你是例外吗 韦斯特警官
Are you the exception, Officer West?
不 夫人
No, ma'am.
然而 你在这 表现得比真实的你圣洁些
Yet, here you are, acting holier than thou.
告诉我 你带握刀吗
Tell me something... do you carry a push knife?
那种生死之争用的
One of those fight-for-your-life,
最后一招 不用就会死的那种刀子
"last-resort," do-or-die kind of knives?
你知道我有 我的意思是 我的 我爸爸给了我
You know that I do. I mean, my... my dad gave it to me.
哦 对了 你父亲
Oh, right. Your father.
几乎算是圣人了 只是这把刀是非法的
Who all but walks on water... only this knife is illegal.
是的 对的 我是说 一半的部门成员都有携带
Yeah, right. I mean, half the department carry these.
刑法条款12-0-20 在最底部
Penal Code section 12-0-20. At the very bottom.
严格来说 它是一把匕♥首♥
Technically it's a dagger.
如果你不相信我 就去查查
Look it up if you don't believe me.
听着 要是真的的话 那我就不再拿了
Look, if it's true, then I just won't carry one anymore.
我不是要告诉你这一点
That is the wrong lesson to learn here.
你如果分不清正直和顽固
You're in for a hard fall if you can't see the difference
是要吃大亏的
between righteous and rigid.
这要是不是你♥爸♥爸一开始就要教给你的东西
And if that wasn't the first thing your father taught you,
那他就辜负了你
he failed you.
把报告填好 我们得回去了
Now fill out the damn report, we've got to get back out there.
我感觉把玛丽莉也关起来不太合适
It doesn't seem right to lock up Marilyn, too.
她只是想保护她的胚胎
She was only trying to protect her embryos.
我们也没办法 她袭击人了
Nothing we can do. She committed assault.
家暴法如此严格是有原因的
Domestic-violence laws are strict for a reason.
不是说好了情况决定行动
What happened to "circumstances dictate actions"?
相信我 这个判决我绝对赞成
Trust me, this is one rule I'm all for.
坟地里的那些女人如果她们的配偶在向她们动手的
Cemeteries are filled with women who'd still be alive
那一刻就能立刻被警♥察♥关起来
if cops had been forced to hook up their spouses
那些女人就不会死了
the second he or she laid hands.
这态度真开明
That is a very enlightened attitude.
有什么好惊讶的
You seem surprised.
长官 你每天都能让我感觉惊讶
Sir, you surprise me every day.
去干活儿吧
Go gas up the shop.
- 嘿 你还好吗 - 嘿
- Hey. How's it going? - Hey.
今早真有意思 你呢
Yeah, it's been an interesting morning. How about you?
我也是啊 在威尔希尔的兰斯顿街找到了具尸体
Same. I found a dead body at the Langston on Wilshire.
- 尸体咋样 - 太糟糕了
- How was it? - Uh, gruesome.
子弹正中
Guy took a bullet right to his, uh...
等下 不是问尸体 是那个公♥寓♥
Oh, wait. Not the body. The apartment.
挺好的
Oh... uh, it was nice.
帮派的人还那么高大上
Surprisingly upscale for a gang member.
你是为了你自己问的吗
Are you asking for you?
要是有人在那里被杀了 那么那个房♥子肯定要被公开
Well, the building needs to disclose if someone was killed
可能会省下不少租金
in the apartment, so it might mean a break in rent.
你找地方住的方式
Yeah, just a bit of a questionable way
很有问题啊
to find a place to live, no?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表