你做聪明的事情
of you doing the smart thing.
嗯…
Look.
要是你不想跟我一起巡逻
If you don't want to ride with me...
这无关我的安全
It's not about my safety.
而是你的
It's about yours.
你用你的生命做赌注去证明你的观点
You're risking your life to prove a point.
如果观点正确
Seems worth it to me...
我觉得是值得的
if you're making the right point.
但是没必要冒不必要的风险
But there's no sense in taking a needless risk,
所以Nolan警官要与南方阵线有关的一切
which is why Officer Nolan will be staying far away
保持距离
from anything Southern Front related.
这次我跟他出巡
And I'll be riding with him.
无论我是否同意他的决定
Whether I agree with his decision or not,
他仍是我带的菜鸟警官
he's my rookie.
我会照顾好他的
And I'll take good care of him.
是,女士
Yes, ma'am.
与副巡长一起出巡
Riding with the captain.
我觉得被“绿灯”照上很恐怖啊
And I thought being greenlit was scary.
我开车
I drive.
是
Of course.
Nolan警官
Officer Nolan.
- 车钥匙 - 哦,对
- Keys. - Yes.
我们怎么才能打击Midas的帮派运作?
How exactly are we hurting Midas's operation?
打击南方阵线
By attacking Southern Front
所有的盈利模式
where they make all their money...
三个途径
the three Ts.
贩毒
Drug trafficking.
武器买♥♥卖♥♥
Weapons trafficking.
和性♥交♥易
And sex trafficking.
我负责过程
I'll handle processing.
你开始写报告
You get started on the asset paperwork.
我还是不明白为什么没收20加仑的润滑油
I still don't see how confiscating 20 gallons of lube
会使Nolan摆脱黑帮的威胁
is gonna get the gang to back off Nolan.
没收他们的资产是我们今天给他们造成最大损失的地方
Asset forfeiture is where we do the most damage today.
法律允许我们没收一切
Law says we can seize everything and anything
与他们违法活动相关的东西
connected to their illegal operation.
车辆,商品,甚至按♥摩♥房♥
Vehicles, merchandise, even the massage parlor.
好吧,早知道这样,为什么以前不动手?
Well, so, why didn't we hit it last week?
都已经知道南方阵线
Vice knew that Southern Front
- 拥有那家店面了 - 这是严打
- owned that shop. - 'Cause it's whack-a-mole.
我们消灭了一个犯罪组织
You take out one criminal enterprise,
另一个又起来了
another one takes its place.
一般来说这并非我们时间的价值所在
Usually not a good use of our time.
但是今天,这就是我们想要的结果
But today, that's exactly what we want.
削弱了他们,他们的竞争对手会就趁虚而入
Make sure Southern Front's scared
这会让南方阵线感到恐惧
one of their competitors is about to move in, a...
- 快走 - 别碰我,伙计!干嘛呢!
- Move! - Don't touch me, man! Come on!
开什么玩笑!
You gotta be kidding me.
你又特么在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
做我的工作啊,确保警♥察♥遵纪守法
My job. Making sure cops don't break the law.
我们的一个警官被“绿灯”照上了
One of our officers was greenlit.
可能在几秒钟内就被杀了
Came within seconds of being killed.
您认为什么时候警♥察♥最有可能越界?
When do you think that a cop's most likely to cross a line?
当他们恐惧、生气和想报复的时候
When they're scared, angry, and want revenge.
他们可能会…也许…向一个警探大吼
They might... I don't know... yell at a detective.
我在报告里写你表现不像个警官,你看怎么样?
How about I write you up for conduct unbecoming an officer?
你把自己打昏得了
Knock yourself out.
这是因为Isabel,你自己清楚
This is about Isabel, and you know it.
确实,你自己很清楚,这就是因为Isabel
You know, it is about Isabel.
因为你为她掩盖事实长达好几个月
It's about the fact that you covered for her for months.
- 这不是事实 - 哦,得了吧
- That's not true. - Oh, please.
任何一个警♥察♥都能在十几公里外辨别出一个瘾君子
Any cop can tell an addict 10 miles out.
你知道她还在吸毒
You knew she was using,
你还让她每天带枪上班
and you let her come to work every day with a loaded gun.
你有义务举报她,但你没有
You had an obligation to report her, and you didn't.
得了吧,这是谣言
Okay, that's a lie.
但我希望像你这样的警♥察♥也能如愿以偿。
But I'd expect nothing less from a cop like you.
呃…嗨…我想请你替我检查些东西
Uh, hey, I need you to come check something for me.
我得确保我正在按书上说的做
I want to make sure I'm doing it by the book.
行吗?请过来一下
Okay? So, come on.
嗨,你知道吗?如果我是你的话
Hey, you know what? If I were you,
我会换一个指导警官
I'd ask for another T.O.
哦,可你不是我
Yeah, well, you're not me.
女士
Ma'am.
有人告诉我,有个警♥察♥来
I was told there was a cop coming
和我谈判
with the authority to negotiate.
别废话了
Cut the crap.
你们只关心绿色
Only color you care about is green.
洛杉矶警♥察♥今天从你这儿已经拿走很多了
And the LAPD has taken a lot of that from you today.
现在,如果你想止损,坐下来
Now, if you want to stop the bleeding, sit your ass down.
我看了我手下的随身录像
Look, I reviewed the body cam footage.
那姑娘要扎一个站在我手下警官面前的家伙
That girl tried to stab a guy right in front of my officer.
他只用了很小的力气去阻止她
He used minimal force to stop her...
没有任何有意的不敬
no disrespect was intended or shown.
你儿子反应过度了
Your son is overreacting,
这也不是第一次了
and I don't think it's his first time.
现在是大人们降低冲突等级的时候了
It's time for the adults to de-escalate matters.
你玩这个游戏多长时间了?
You been in the game long?
差不多20年了吧
Almost 20 years.
那你应该知道我不能就这么取消“绿灯”
Then you know I can't just rescind the greenlight.
这个“绿灯”是Cole发出来的
It's gotta come from Cole.
不管怎么样,我的弟兄们并不尊重他
Any other way, my guys don't respect him.
是啊,对你来说是很糟糕
Yeah. Sucks to be you.
那我再说直白点
Let me be clear.
我不是来跟你谈判的
I'm not here to negotiate.
我们已经让你损失了一百万
We cost you $1 million in lost revenue
扣押了三项资产
and three in seized assets.
这才刚刚开始
And we're just getting started.
没有荣誉,这些都是过眼云烟
None of that matters without honor.
Midas,你这是走在悬崖上边上
You're way out on a ledge, Midas.
半年内,我们打掉了你的7个生意窝点
In half a day, we shut down seven of your businesses,
抓了46个人
put 46 of your men behind bars,
想想明天可能的损失吧
and just imagine the damage we can do tomorrow,
我们会对你在圣地亚哥、圣何塞和维克多♥维♥尔
when we start hitting your spots in San Diego,
的窝点动手
San Jose, Victorville.
我还可以继续这么干
I can keep going.
而你儿子…只会毁了你建立的一切
Your son... is about to destroy everything you built
仅仅因为他女朋友吼了他
because his girlfriend yelled at him.
做个正确的决定,取消“绿灯”吧
Do the right thing... call off the greenlight.
呼叫警车7A15
7-Adam-15,
警情代号♥459
possible 459 in progress,
Kristol胡同1936号♥
1936 Kristol Lane.
警车7A15,请发给我们警情回应
7-Adam-15, show us responding.
我讨厌现在的情况
I hate this.
感觉好像每个人为我战斗
Feels like everyone's fighting my battle for me.
这个城市还是要警♥察♥维持秩序的
City still needs policing.
啊…这真是…
Ah, that was...
令人振奋
Exhilarating.
我想说的是“真恐怖”
I was gonna say "terrifying."
也许我得习惯这种感觉
Guess I better get used to that.
你知道吗,我…呃…第一次在进驻巴格达的时候
You know, when I, uh... I was first stationed in Baghdad,
我总是头疼
I used to get these headaches.
花了好几天我才找到原因,是因为我的眼睛
Took me a few days to realize it was 'cause my eyes
总是四处张望,寻找可疑点
kept darting around, looking for trouble.
就是这样
That's what it is.
后来我并没有停止寻找,但头却不疼了
I didn't stop looking, but it does stop hurting.
警车7A15
7-Adam-15,
请转到频道2,Grey警佐找
go to channel 2 for Sergeant Grey.
收到
Copy.
- Andersen,请讲 - 起作用了
- Andersen. - It worked.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表